Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Questions about V6 (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=196)
-   -   Merge Client & Player List In Taskbar (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134265979)

Stephen 03-13-2012 11:52 PM

Merge Client & Player List In Taskbar

I really wish I could merge the player list and client into one taskbar item.

Tigairius 03-14-2012 12:50 AM

You're talking about in v6 right? There was some requests I had made in the Windows V6 thread that had some pretty important design functions that need to be added. This includes being able to draw an external window without creating a task bar item, being able to draw external windows ALWAYS on top, and being able to highlight a taskbar item (similar to chat programs when you get a new message).

We need to get that kind of stuff added to v6 before the client playerlist/profiles can ever really reach a desirable state of use for players. If/when that stuff is added, I will immediately add it into the playerlist.

Stephen 03-14-2012 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tigairius (Post 1688423)
You're talking about in v6 right? There was some requests I had made in the Windows V6 thread that had some pretty important design functions that need to be added. This includes being able to draw an external window without creating a task bar item, being able to draw external windows ALWAYS on top, and being able to highlight a taskbar item (similar to chat programs when you get a new message).

We need to get that kind of stuff added to v6 before the client playerlist can ever really reach a desirable state of use for players.

That's exactly what I'm talking about... what's the hold up?

DustyPorViva 03-14-2012 01:10 AM

They also need to remember their focus when graal is maximized. Hate having to maximize Graal then the playerlist as well.

Stephen 03-14-2012 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DustyPorViva (Post 1688427)
They also need to remember their focus when graal is maximized. Hate having to maximize Graal then the playerlist as well.

Yeap. There's another weird bug which may be Windows 7 specific which I have been experiencing. If you click a task in the taskbar which is minimized it will return to the previous state. If you click it again it should minimize. However, Graal Online V6 will often require two or even three clicks to minimize again. Very annoying. >_<

Devil_Lord2 04-12-2012 04:10 PM

People maximize the client? I try to keep Graal as small as possible. :noob:

They still need to fix things like showimg not showing up once you are away
from it depending on the client.size ... You shouldn't have to do a timeout doing this.x = player.x and this.y = player.y.

Background images of heads and bodies not transparent..
External windows freezing and not being able to be used or closed..

Fulg0reSama 04-12-2012 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Devil_Lord2 (Post 1691863)
People maximize the client? I try to keep Graal as small as possible. :noob:

I disguised my graal shortcut.
I keep my graal client in fullscreen windowed so I can easily tab away.

Rave_J 05-11-2012 02:45 PM

my bug doesnt show the task bar text in it its just blank with blank boxes and when ur on the server login screen u cant c the text u type in to go to UC servers

LordSquirt 07-22-2012 07:18 AM

can this be done please