Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Zone (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=135)
-   -   Ideas & Feedback (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134261694)

Codein 01-16-2011 03:33 AM

Ideas & Feedback

We need some ideas and feedback. I definitely wouldn't object to hearing you out.

Beowolf 01-16-2011 06:03 PM

Hey...I noticed that what make the game unfair, is the role of jetpack Why?...
Well, When a new player or a trial try to play this game -i mean that he can't get stuffs from gelat shop- he may will notice that there is a big distance betweeen a gold person and a trial (poor-greedy) : much power.And here come the role of jetpack:this stuff make the person in a certain way invincible, exemple :When the trial is in the way to kill a gold with jetpack this one will automaticaly take the jet a run away with rolling of him ;) xD, then the gold person will come back to kill the trial with 30-50hp after he healed himself without fear in a safe place not so far.
Finally i just want you with my respect to take some decision about this stuff maybe you can change him from gelat shop to the trader or delete him ( not sure ) or decrease his price.

I would like to give more arguments but it seems that i haven't much time because i'm in a cybercafe...

fowlplay4 01-16-2011 06:21 PM

Strip the game back down it's core again.

Change the gelat shop for purely aesthetics.

Get rid of that annoying 'intro' to the map when you enter it.

Crono 01-16-2011 06:58 PM

Nothing wrong with jetpack.

Quote:

Originally Posted by fowlplay4 (Post 1623196)
Strip the game back down it's core again.

Change the gelat shop for purely aesthetics.

Get rid of that annoying 'intro' to the map when you enter it.

Pretty much this.

Feonix 01-17-2011 01:01 AM

Bring cookies back to shop, or make it so that ET's can host off more than just 1 cookie (/giveitem dosen't allow you to add more than 1 cookie to a player). As somebody who is still trying to gain a cookie medal, I'd say that it's pretty hard considering the only time cookies are ever out is during Christmas, and you can only get them from Santa. Which is pretty lame because you have to know all the different colors of the present boxes, and know what items are in each present.

Might also wan't to consider not adding so many rare weapons to the PP prize list. Like Bluepistoles...I always thought they were supposed to be hosted off in events, and the most skilled players earn them. Not handed out like candy....

edit: cus how the hell do I eat 100 cookies in the 2 weeks that Santa is here, like my third year at this attempt.

Soala 01-17-2011 02:03 AM

You already heard about my ideas for Zone, but here they are:

1) Make a new map being the main dropship and holding warps to all other planets. The space interface just sucks at the moment.
This main dropship would hold all sorts of places to idle, chat, get informed on news and events and more (statistics, ranking, etc..)

2) I've seen spaceships landed in dropships. Those sprites should just be completed and become a new way to travel between planets, fight and being used in events.

3) Zone holds a nice gameplay enough to implement crazy things. Everything could be really interesting if there were original events, like:
-Mech Races, with multiple game modes (CTF, etc..)
-Space battles, using the spaceships. Random events occuring like black holes, meteors and such.
-Space Races, you get the idea.

There are so many cool things Zone could develop, just make a vote to see who likes what, then get to work!

Bline_spoted 01-17-2011 02:35 AM

Black hole

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soala (Post 1623320)
You already heard about my ideas for Zone, but here they are:

1) Make a new map being the main dropship and holding warps to all other planets. The space interface just sucks at the moment.
This main dropship would hold all sorts of places to idle, chat, get informed on news and events and more (statistics, ranking, etc..)

2) I've seen spaceships landed in dropships. Those sprites should just be completed and become a new way to travel between planets, fight and being used in events.

3) Zone holds a nice gameplay enough to implement crazy things. Everything could be really interesting if there were original events, like:
-Mech Races, with multiple game modes (CTF, etc..)
-Space battles, using the spaceships. Random events occuring like black holes, meteors and such.
-Space Races, you get the idea.

There are so many cool things Zone could develop, just make a vote to see who likes what, then get to work!

I had that idea too space battle would be neat and fun with spaceships fighting and such and if you need a black hole, i already posted one in gfx submission forums in my thread i think it would be a great idea!

Codein 01-17-2011 02:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Feonix (Post 1623302)
Bring cookies back to shop, or make it so that ET's can host off more than just 1 cookie (/giveitem dosen't allow you to add more than 1 cookie to a player). As somebody who is still trying to gain a cookie medal, I'd say that it's pretty hard considering the only time cookies are ever out is during Christmas, and you can only get them from Santa. Which is pretty lame because you have to know all the different colors of the present boxes, and know what items are in each present.

Might also wan't to consider not adding so many rare weapons to the PP prize list. Like Bluepistoles...I always thought they were supposed to be hosted off in events, and the most skilled players earn them. Not handed out like candy....

edit: cus how the hell do I eat 100 cookies in the 2 weeks that Santa is here, like my third year at this attempt.

It's a form of candy you can only eat once and once only. You'll never experience it again, unless you use a different account. I want people to feel what it's like to have those weapons, to use them and then feel what it's like to not have them afterwards. Maybe they won't care, but maybe they'll love them so much they need them again and will keep getting better to win the events to get them.

Shadow5596321 01-17-2011 03:03 AM

RPS 3 months isn't giving them a taste, it's giving them 3 event wins of it.

Codein 01-17-2011 03:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow5596321 (Post 1623341)
RPS 3 months isn't giving them a taste, it's giving them 3 event wins of it.

Oh, I'm terribly sorry that you do not approve.

seanthien 01-17-2011 07:23 PM

I like how you're trying to give players a taste of something they may never get. The bps is fine, however, the 3 months for rps is a bit extreme. I understand that's 3.5k points, but more advanced players can farm that and get them within a few days, and 3 months is far too long. Especially for a taste of something. It should be 1 month, max.

This is essentially what Shadow5596321 meant, so don't take much of it to heart.

Quote:

Hey...I noticed that what make the game unfair, is the role of jetpack Why?...
Well, When a new player or a trial try to play this game -i mean that he can't get stuffs from gelat shop- he may will notice that there is a big distance betweeen a gold person and a trial (poor-greedy) : much power.And here come the role of jetpack:this stuff make the person in a certain way invincible, exemple :When the trial is in the way to kill a gold with jetpack this one will automaticaly take the jet a run away with rolling of him ;) xD, then the gold person will come back to kill the trial with 30-50hp after he healed himself without fear in a safe place not so far.
I'd like to bring this guys idea up to topic. I think what he's saying is completely true. Newer players have a very distinct disadvantage on iricia (the nearly only played planet), and what we don't want is newer players getting dominated and quitting.

I'm not saying jetpack should be removed, or jetpack should be added to gold. I'm saying there should be a newbie friendly environment. Doesn't matter what the current players' think, they'll come back and play if they see a playercount rising.

StormYs 01-18-2011 12:35 PM

Anyways, I think that the jetpack is way overpowered. The ability to fly that long in the air is insane thus giving you a lot of benefits.

I think that the jetpack should only keep you in the air for a few seconds (make it drain more energy), and there should be a cooldown before you can re use the jetpack again instead of just having enough of energy.

seanthien 01-18-2011 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StormYs (Post 1623834)
Anger Management.

Anyways, I think that the jetpack is way overpowered. The ability to fly that long in the air is insane thus giving you a lot of benefits.

I think that the jetpack should only keep you in the air for a few seconds (make it drain more energy), and there should be a cooldown before you can re use the jetpack again instead of just having enough of energy.

Add in a 1.5 second warm-up timer and I think we're good :p.

Pimmeh 01-19-2011 04:59 PM

Idea, experience! Something to show your worth outside of the top10 rankings or whatever. Devotion should have some reward aside skill.

RevolutionJS 01-20-2011 05:17 PM

My Idea is Peacefull coextistention. Lets all be friends and play happily toghether!