Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bomy Island Main Forum (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   Graal Bomy Lands Already Decreasing Players (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64481)

DarkHero 03-02-2006 02:35 AM

Graal Bomy Lands Already Decreasing Players

It sucks :( it went from 120 players (last friday) to today (during peak hours) a max of like 50-60 players... if that right now only 30 are playing... i hope when this hat/bomy/houses etc. come out more poeple will come and play :( or we need some events or something ...

--Chris-- 03-02-2006 02:38 AM

Dude you can't expect ANY server to maintain the playerbase it has from the first week or so it opens, especially with the small over-all Graal playerbase and how it's diversified with the amount of other playerworlds on the list. We still are usually above most, that's acceptable =) Once we have 50-60 (more the merrier) at peak times then it'll run quite effictively. Most of the time it has more than kingdoms. That is awesome. You're creating a problem by talking about this. What do you think creating this thread is achieving other than attributing to negativity towards the server by new-comers or so?

Flares 03-02-2006 03:44 AM

I have faith that with improvements and new releases that the player base will build back up again. Lance and his team are working diligently (well, most of them anyway) to get the server running smoothly and I'm sure there will be things that will attract players and keep people on the server. I'm very glad to see the server back up, and no one should expect that it keep 120ish players at all times.

JinZero 03-02-2006 05:58 AM

Maybe Friday being the beginning of a weekend has something to do with high player counts?

Give it sometime to stablize, it'll be alright.

kenyonandelliot 03-02-2006 06:01 AM

Yeah, the player amount dropped.. What do you expect with tons of bugs and things not released. They should of fixed the events, quests, kingdoms, etc before they released it. All the things that were there before it got made a private server should of been up.

protagonist 03-02-2006 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kenyonandelliot
Yeah, the player amount dropped.. What do you expect with tons of bugs and things not released. They should of fixed the events, quests, kingdoms, etc before they released it. All the things that were there before it got made a private server should of been up.

It would have had to stay private longer, which would have been terrible. Curse you for ever saying anything like this.

Anyway, it will be fine. There will be more players when things are released, and the current playerbase will probably stay for the most part.

Raziel 03-02-2006 06:59 AM

Yes, 2k1 is dying. Come back to GK while you still can.

xAndrewx 03-02-2006 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raziel

haha.

It's about the updates, happens on Era all the time. More updates == more players.

Damix2 03-02-2006 06:32 PM

60-80 is about the peak they need to be successful

kojicolnair 03-02-2006 06:53 PM

I like a smaller community better, less insane PKers and stuff.

ApothiX 03-02-2006 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kenyonandelliot

Wow, you people are never happy. Take a look at all the other threads made to bash Lance about not releasing it early enough, or delaying releases to fix some other things.

Also, I agree with Koji. The people who left were the people who were not giving anything towards the community. I have noticed recently that there is a lot less mindless PKing, and general annoyance on the server.

DarkHero 03-03-2006 04:13 PM

well i am happy with the server, im happy its back.. thats all i care about.. forget the bugs i can deal with it..... i like the server and hopefully we can have more fun

Sam 03-03-2006 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raziel

*Recruiting Raziel as GK promoter* ;)

Malinko 03-03-2006 06:34 PM

Even though when additional content to the world is released, it's going to be hard to attract a large base of players back.

Most GraalOnline players will go to a new world and check it out, if it's not liked, go back to the previous world played. Then the new world will release new stuff, which might be quite awesome, but no one will bother to come back and check it out because their attention wasn't focused on it before, so what makes them think it'll be worth it again?

Admins 03-03-2006 07:06 PM

It's quite hard to keep the player count up, many servers are fighting for the players, e.g. on Kingdoms we had more updates in the last two months than in the two whole years before that. It just means keep up the good work and keep people interested :)