Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Graphic Design (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   just wondering... (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43862)

Warcaptain 03-29-2003 08:45 AM

just wondering...

1 Attachment(s)
im not really advertising or anything im just wondering who on graal can do graphics this good (in attachment)

i know of only 1, and he works for me so uh who else?

davidpsy 03-29-2003 09:18 AM

Zen and Bird Bird and ghost pirate.
I think I make graphic at about that level.
I would show my stuff that I have made but it's for sans so I can't :(.

Warcaptain 03-29-2003 09:54 AM

Ghost Pirate doesnt do graphics :-P
If he did he would have 2230 done by now.

BirdBird isnt that good
And Im not sure about zen.

TrueHeaT 03-29-2003 11:07 AM

:megaeek: jealousy is pouring out my ears

Deek2 03-29-2003 07:15 PM

I can! :rolleyes:

ETD 03-29-2003 07:36 PM

I got 2 guys who could probably get close,working for my server
=0
but it's hard to tell, since we are going for a different style

gHoST01 03-29-2003 09:46 PM

::drools:: i love those trees man so supa seckz

LordZen 03-30-2003 04:17 AM

Umm I have a different style lol. But if I was familiar with photoshop or psp7, I'm sure I could do the same sort of stuff, though.

Kinatt 03-30-2003 05:07 AM

Deek drew that, duh. so of course he can draw that good. To answer your question nobody else can draw that good, only person that comes close is soulblade and he lacks alot so really nobody else.

Soul-Blade 03-30-2003 05:51 AM

Oh please.

If you want, I will compete against your graphics artist in a "making wallpaper using only the paintbrush tool" contest.

Those graphics don't apeal to me. They in fact look ugly to me, the only thing I like is the shading. I've already made better then that, but I haven't directly bragged like you have. Instead of showing the same stuff over and over, why don't you actually show what else you have.

I am making a whole PW, and I don't spend 5 hours on graphics per day. I spend most of my time on NPCs, levels, and believe it or not ganis, graphics I make only when they are needed and I need to use my time wisely...

If I had the time, I would make a style more like diablo 2, or dungeon siege, but I really do not like the GK style.

Soul-Blade 03-30-2003 05:52 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Kinatt
only person that comes close is soulblade and he lacks alot so really nobody else.
Deek eh? From that Fantasy Tales Online thing? I guarrentee I could make better graphics then this fellow.

What is lacks alot supposed to me, by the way?

Warcaptain 03-30-2003 08:06 AM

Uhm SB, if your style is anything like what you showed me before I dont like that artwork at all.
The general techniques are nice but the porportions and shaping is HORRIBLE

But I only made this post to see who can do as good of style.

Deek2 03-30-2003 08:12 AM

Stand down SB, stand down. You can't draw worth crap, so don't think your better than me until you can draw something that can actually look the least bit realistic.

Soul-Blade 03-30-2003 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Deek2
Stand down SB, stand down. You can't draw worth crap, so don't think your better than me until you can draw something that can actually look the least bit realistic.
Gahaha...wow you really need to do your research.

After I finish my PW, I will gladly compete against you in a competition of making a realisitic wall paper, depicting a natural scene from your mind. Also, I know I would win before hand, considering your trees don't look the least bit realistic, asside from the shading, and the shading has alot of errors such as the tree shadow and various other things.

But, I must finish my PW first. Until then, we can see which world is more popular: Shifting Ages or Enigma. I am sure you will be dissapointed...haha...

Some people...gosh...

Deek2 03-30-2003 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Soul-Blade

Gahaha...wow you really need to do your research.

After I finish my PW, I will gladly compete against you in a competition of making a realisitic wall paper, depicting a natural scene from your mind. Also, I know I would win before hand, considering your trees don't look the least bit realistic, asside from the shading, and the shading has alot of errors such as the tree shadow and various other things.

But, I must finish my PW first. Until then, we can see which world is more popular: Shifting Ages or Enigma. I am sure you will be dissapointed...haha...

Some people...gosh...

Oh yeah dude, I totally couldnt draw a tree at all. Actually, I could manage to make a little stick figure, but oh well. Gosh, your soo confident in yourself, arn't you? Your even mroe confident than I am, which is barely >0. Soo quit picking on lil' ol' ****s like me. Actually, since your the one that started all of this crap, how about we do it NOW. Sound great, eh? Yea.