Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Graal Kingdoms (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Preview: Kingdoms iPhone (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134261526)

Spiker 04-24-2013 04:30 PM

So now that Tig is retiring, what is happening with this? I was very interested in it, and now it just seems to be completely gone and nothing is happening with it. It's a shame all these new things are said to come out and they never do.

Does anybody remember when Unixmad announced hot air balloons and the such, but never came out. :(

smokeraider 04-24-2013 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spiker (Post 1716876)
So now that Tig is retiring, what is happening with this? I was very interested in it, and now it just seems to be completely gone and nothing is happening with it. It's a shame all these new things are said to come out and they never do.

Does anybody remember when Unixmad announced hot air balloons and the such, but never came out. :(

Tig says here that he will give iphone gk to the community.
Click Here

Not sure who will take it over, but it probaly will be NicoX.
Since he will also manager graal kingdoms.
You could see iphone gk as a spinoff from pc graal kingdoms i guess.
So if you think logicaly it makes sence.

Spiker 04-24-2013 06:15 PM

I understand this Smoke, but the thing is that it has been under development for probably 2 years now, and nothing new has come from it. Maybe a screen shot like was posted a year or 2 ago?

xAndrewx 04-24-2013 06:47 PM

i'd love gk

NicoX 04-24-2013 06:57 PM

The Project will be restarted soon.

NicoX 02-17-2014 02:10 PM

Kingdoms iPhone starter island. Beta Version

http://i.imgur.com/qEPRG5d.jpg

Clockwork 02-17-2014 03:51 PM

Looks a lot like it did years ago when I was hired on.

Stephen 02-17-2014 05:30 PM

If there was ever flooding I wouldn't want to be the owner of any of those houses closest to the water.

Spiker 02-17-2014 10:36 PM

I don't think really anything has been done to it since Tig left. Just looking at NicoX's hours on the server, I have more hours than him, and I just idled while at work all day.

I'm really excited for this server, and love that more information is being thrown out there. I hope for the best and good luck finding developers. I know how hard it is to find developers for Graal these days.

NicoX 02-18-2014 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spiker (Post 1726107)
I don't think really anything has been done to it since Tig left. Just looking at NicoX's hours on the server, I have more hours than him, and I just idled while at work all day.

I'm really excited for this server, and love that more information is being thrown out there. I hope for the best and good luck finding developers. I know how hard it is to find developers for Graal these days.

The difference between us is that I am not idling :) But thanks for your support.

Spiker 02-18-2014 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NicoX (Post 1726111)
The difference between us is that I am not idling :) But thanks for your support.

Very true! I must say you have done more content and serious development work in this game alone, which is surprising from like 9 years of around 5 managers. Facebook is possible to be huge as long as more contact for new players come. This is how we keep players long term. More players see the player count and advertising. Should not be a fail.

Rave_J 02-19-2014 03:09 AM

looks nice Nico I wish you the best of luck

NicoX 05-30-2014 05:38 AM

Here is a list of content for the release of Kingdoms iPhone.

What do you think? Enough?
Or should we add more for the release? Or better save more content for updates?

We need your opinion here.

Stuff for release:
  • Kingdoms (Dustari, Crescent Pirates, Zormite, Forest, Samurai), CastleWars
  • PvE, PvP, Dungeons, Maybe 1 Crypt/Instance
  • Shops for several things, Barbershops, Crafting
  • Skills: Mining, Fishing, Farming, Cutting trees and making bords for the beginning, more as updates later
  • Spell System (with proper cooldowns etc…)
  • Guildsystem
  • Quests
  • Armor like Mails, Helmets, Bracers, Amulets etc with real stats.
  • Tradeshops with Tradetables, dropping items, Trade between players
  • Playerhouses / Guild HQs
  • Gods with Buffs. (Player related buffs)
  • Few events for the release. More later.
  • Auctionhouse (Players can buy/sell items here)
  • Horses for travelling

xXTaikunXx 05-30-2014 05:46 AM

That's enough for the beginning. Gk doesn't have more either. Just focus on the "storyline". I mean make sure that when you release iGK, that there is some sort of beginning, introducing you, like in Zelda or other rpgs. Make sure that you know where to head as a next to do a quest, dungeon or whatever. Make it so that you can finish quests and the npc tells you where to go next "go to this dude and he will tell you where you should head next so you "can save the princess"". Something like that. There is nothing more frustrating in a RPG, than not to know what your next goal is. The rest will work by itself (pk, trading, etc). :)

Draenin 05-30-2014 10:29 AM

Sounds very good. Hope it all materializes soon.