Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Graal Kingdoms (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Preview: Kingdoms iPhone (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134261526)

cbk1994 01-17-2011 07:20 PM

It's not worth getting an iTouch to play Graal on either. At least not with the servers now :p.

MattKan 01-17-2011 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cbk1994 (Post 1623586)
At least not with the servers now :p.

Yet.

MajinDragon 01-18-2011 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alarid0 (Post 1623585)
You could always get an itouch, that would do the trick.

Just to play Graal? No thanks. I'd only be interested in an Android version since that's what I'm already using.

cyan3 01-18-2011 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MajinDragon (Post 1623746)
Just to play Graal? No thanks. I'd only be interested in an Android version since that's what I'm already using.

It is possible that it might be released on Android because Graal is running on Android devices but it isn't stable enough for release.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stefan (Post 1550463)
Graal is already running on Android, will eventually release it soon. We are still waiting for the Nexus One (only have two G1s right now) :D

Admins 01-18-2011 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyan3 (Post 1623748)
It is possible that it might be released on Android because Graal is running on Android devices but it isn't stable enough for release.

The only 'problem' we have right now is the payment system, need some working in-app purchase system. We hope to get things done in a few months.

gwFCCtennis 01-18-2011 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stefan (Post 1623850)
The only 'problem' we have right now is the payment system, need some working in-app purchase system. We hope to get things done in a few months.

Could you link them to a PayPal account, where they purchase the "gralat packs" (I am assuming thats what you are wanting the in-app purchase system for), and make it give them a code to enter in game to redeem the gralat packs?

MattKan 01-19-2011 04:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gwFCCtennis (Post 1623851)
Could you link them to a PayPal account, where they purchase the "gralat packs" (I am assuming thats what you are wanting the in-app purchase system for), and make it give them a code to enter in game to redeem the gralat packs?

If I did have an android, I wouldn't use paypal

Bwaze 01-19-2011 05:52 AM

Upload another pic so we can see what the controls look like :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattKan (Post 1623992)
If I did have an android, I wouldn't use paypal

same. plus most iPhone players are pretty young and don't have paypal so that wouldn't work very well

redsoxsrule424 01-19-2011 11:50 PM

Well you could also link to Google Checkout, as a game called Pocket Legends does that and it works quite well for them.

Soala 01-20-2011 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stefan (Post 1623850)

I'm sure you could easily implement an allopass system. With multitasking, players can call/send an sms and get their code, then get back to the game to type it in.

Conqueror 01-20-2011 02:39 PM

And if that doesn't work, people can just call in their credit card numbers to me. *cough.

iBreez 01-24-2011 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tigairius (Post 1620009)
We've considered doing this and we're still unsure if we want to mess with the headache that is involved with account creation (accounts being sold, accounts being hacked, account restoration, account management, account recovery, etc). However, it might need to be more necessary since we will be heavily economy based, unlike the other two iPhone servers where you can't really trade. Player-to-player trading is already opening up a lot of headaches that we will be dealing with from scams, hackers, etc.

Please do this, and have it require a graal PC account to log in...
Then maybe pc players could log into their account from their ipod.
Also having this for classic and era would be also great, because then I could actually upgrade my ipod for my birthday this year without losing my accounts. I'm pretty sure when you go on iphone classic or era iphone on your ipod/iphone/ipad, it logs you in on a guest account, which is tied to your ipod/iphone/ipad's UDID, so if stefan, you and all the globals could find a way to make it so a guest account could be linked with a trial/gold account, that would be great...

PowerProNL 01-24-2011 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stefan (Post 1623850)
the only 'problem' we have right now is the payment system, need some working in-app purchase system. We hope to get things done in a few months.

noooooooooot_t

756856 02-11-2011 12:08 PM

Looks good! Hopefully I get another chance at workin there-blue aka blue man

JesusFreak250 02-11-2011 07:29 PM

:O im really looking forward to it coming out :D cant wait to see it