Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Zone Suggestions. (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=236)
-   -   i have an idea. (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134261679)

AlexP_P 01-15-2011 07:28 AM

i have an idea.

Well. If you mix rockets and a jetpack, you get a noob cheating rockets.

This is rather annoying, so how about you guys add a jetpack damage?

like maybe it lasts less time and you have to buy another one, or starts lowering from each hit, and takes a while to recover?

Clockwork 01-15-2011 11:03 AM

What would happen to people with perm jetpacks? Also, maybe jetpacks have a certain usable energy of it's own and once it's out, it has to slowly refill, or you have to pay to have it refilled?

When are we gunna follow the route of TF2 and add hats and crates with keys that cost gelets... or follow CoD and make level requirements for weapons... :( or even battlefield...with having to play one class, like having to work at commando for awhile before you unlike app's XD

So many idea's out there...

Bline_spoted 01-15-2011 11:14 AM

I like that

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clockwork (Post 1622855)
What would happen to people with perm jetpacks? Also, maybe jetpacks have a certain usable energy of it's own and once it's out, it has to slowly refill, or you have to pay to have it refilled?

When are we gunna follow the route of TF2 and add hats and crates with keys that cost gelets... or follow CoD and make level requirements for weapons... :( or even battlefield...with having to play one class, like having to work at commando for awhile before you unlike app's XD

So many idea's out there...

Idk if its because I'm a Battlefield player but i think that idea is great Attachments added to guns and scopes DECENT!

Deas_Voice 01-15-2011 07:24 PM

sure, jetpack could damage, but it would be a pretty bad thing to add.

image you had low hp, instead of healing or running, you put on jetpack to kill someone who can't hit you because your in the air...

and rockets are easy to run away from, and if you get hit, heal.
when the guy your shooting at with rockets are out of radar range, you would stop shooting, no?

AlexP_P 01-15-2011 07:37 PM

i think you guys misunderstood the entire thing.

i meant like, jetpacks getting damage after being hit by rockets, not the jetpacks actually causing damage.

Deas_Voice 01-15-2011 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlexP_P (Post 1622934)
i think you guys misunderstood the entire thing.

i meant like, jetpacks getting damage after being hit by rockets, not the jetpacks actually causing damage.

that's ever worse, then how the heck are you supposed to kill the guy with a rocket launcher?

Shadow5596321 01-15-2011 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deas_Voice (Post 1622939)
that's ever worse, then how the heck are you supposed to kill the guy with a rocket launcher?

Actually thinking instead of LOLBUMRUSH

RevolutionJS 01-15-2011 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deas_Voice (Post 1622939)

sniper

seanthien 01-16-2011 02:21 AM

Rockets are expensive, but that's no reason for them to be complete domination over a player.

Maybe if rockets required more aiming and timing, other than "click anywhere I want and it'll hit a player", than jetpack wouldn't be a viable source of escape.

Codein 01-16-2011 03:32 AM

I think the rocket launcher is ridiculously lame. There's no skill in standing on top of a base and firing off rockets.

Feonix 01-16-2011 04:42 AM

#3 with rocketlauncher, soon to be #1. That is all.

ReptarKingOfTheOZone 01-16-2011 07:39 PM

i think its more of a tactic than a skill to use rockets. as annoying as it is, i dont think it should be changed.