Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Your opinion (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=195)
-   -   Globals? (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134268138)

Flashkind 04-26-2013 06:44 AM

Globals?

How do people get in contact with globals these days..?
I've sent an email to each individual global, and one to the support email, it's been almost 2 weeks and I still haven't gotten a response. Are they hiring more globals soon? =0

TSAdmin 04-27-2013 12:59 AM

Unfortunately, that's pretty much the extent of being able to get a hold of them. The links for contacting are in my signature, but if they're not answering, then I don't know what to say.

Scoper 04-27-2013 03:28 AM

The issues they respond to are selective

Rave_J 04-27-2013 01:07 PM

i hope unximad just hire a service and have them as GM and answer tickets etc i don't be leave in people that play this game to be GM's and PWA is sure not doing it justice...

1 team (outside of graal) to run all of euro-center games including pc graal is fine

TSAdmin 04-27-2013 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rave_J (Post 1717010)
i hope unximad just hire a service and have them as GM and answer tickets etc i don't be leave in people that play this game to be GM's and PWA is sure not doing it justice...

1 team (outside of graal) to run all of euro-center games including pc graal is fine

[sarcasm]Yes, because people who are detached from a community and have no interest or drive to understand or play the game itself are going to be WAY better support officers....[/sarcasm]

xXziroXx 04-27-2013 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TSAdmin (Post 1717011)
[sarcasm]Yes, because people who are detached from a community and have no interest or drive to understand or play the game itself are going to be WAY better support officers....[/sarcasm]

And Tig, Xor and Gabriel haven't been detached from the community...? I don't know why Stefan allows PC Graal to be ran by people who doesn't even frequent the games official forums. They're supposed to be the faces of the game.

TSAdmin 04-27-2013 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xXziroXx (Post 1717012)
And Tig, Xor and Gabriel haven't been detached from the community...? I don't know why Stefan allows PC Graal to be ran by people who doesn't even frequent the games official forums. They're supposed to be the faces of the game.

Not saying that at all, but they detached themselves over time after having expired their interest and attachment to the community, they weren't simply brought in from the outside from a pool of people who never even began with any interest in what goes on here.

That aside, do you ever see Unixmad being willing to pay anybody to do that anyway? I certainly don't.

xXziroXx 04-27-2013 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TSAdmin (Post 1717013)
Not saying that at all, but they detached themselves over time after having expired their interest and attachment to the community, they weren't simply brought in from the outside from a pool of people who never even began with any interest in what goes on here.

That aside, do you ever see Unixmad being willing to pay anybody to do that anyway? I certainly don't.

I agree with your points, but the PWA are already in a piss-poor shape by using players. Only exception has been Bell for a long, long time.

alissalee 04-27-2013 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xXziroXx (Post 1717014)
I agree with your points, but the PWA are already in a piss-poor shape by using players. Only exception has been Bell for a long, long time.

bell has always helped me in the past. she was the only one ontop of things.. we need like 3 more of her. maybe stuff will get done more.

MysticalDragon 04-27-2013 03:43 PM

I would love to see bell come back and take the reigns as PWA Admin (Never got the Admin Admin part).

Elk 04-27-2013 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TSAdmin (Post 1717013)

MagicalTux

-HateD- 04-27-2013 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scoper (Post 1716990)
The issues they respond to are selective

/thread

Tim_Rocks 04-28-2013 12:48 AM

Don't worry guys. Only a few more days till they announce me as PWA Admin.