Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Hello and Goodbyes (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=95)
-   -   Bye. (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67827)

Andy0687 08-03-2006 05:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt
I didnt know that. I hope GreyBakami or James will be inchare.Malinko, please pay, you dont want to be responsible for Babylons official death. :(

I dont know what is going on but I would also like to say that I would step in if possible if someone wants to let me know what is up, and its possible in any way for me to save the server.

That being said, I really hope someone will get in contact with me about what is going on, I am often always around.

WanDaMan 08-04-2006 10:10 AM

Bye Malinko.

I'll be honest, I gave up hope on Babylon ever returning when Silent got Manager.

NeoJenova 08-04-2006 11:20 AM

Whatever..

See you in a few days.

Sam 08-07-2006 10:55 PM

Use this thread to say good bye, but not to discuss issues of the reason why he quitted, the person or his capacity as staff.

Zero Hour 08-07-2006 11:04 PM

I'm afraid this thread may have been uberpwned.

Crono 08-07-2006 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam
Use this thread to say good bye, but not to discuss issues of the reason why he quitted, the person or his capacity as staff.

People wanted to know what was going to happen on babylon. So I told him.

going off topic isn't illegal anyway...

Mykel 08-08-2006 05:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam

What the hell are you talking about? He left and discussion as to why he left isn't allowed?

Truly amazing.

Googi 08-08-2006 06:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam

Way to not cite a rule.

Flares 08-08-2006 07:25 AM

Good bye.

Sam 08-08-2006 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mykel
What the hell are you talking about? He left and discussion as to why he left isn't allowed?

We don't allow prejudiced or slander posts. It's okay to discuss the situation of Babylon in the PW forum, if it's going along with the rules and without personal insults.
But that's a thread to say good bye, not to spread rumors.

UberModeKappa 08-08-2006 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam
We don't allow prejudiced or slander posts. It's okay to discuss the situation of Babylon in the PW forum, if it's going along with the rules and without personal insults.

I love your humor! The only reason i frequently visit the communication center is for your skill at making me laugh! Honestly, keep it up! You could go places!

farte6 08-08-2006 09:55 PM

I think were all satisfied on the fact that the moderators here truly cant moderate. They cant even figure out a good way to ban people on these damn fourms.

This thread never went off topic, your just thought it did. If you hadnt noticed Malinko is closely related to babylon. And his leaving meens somthing to a server called Babylon. You act as if someone post some nude butt naked lady here.

As Googie said cite a rule next time DA, and dont jump to conclusions. gj@banning btw.

zephirot 08-08-2006 10:04 PM

Lol, mlinko still play, I see him everyday on babylon.

Crono 08-08-2006 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam

It wasn't prejudiced. Sam going OFF TOPIC is not ILLEGAL. No where in the rules does it say posting off topic messages is not legal. My posts were relevent to Malinko's "goodbye". It's not like he quit graal and it's not like I haven't talk to him about this.

Minoc 08-08-2006 11:28 PM

Bye Malinko.. get help.