Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Graphic Design (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Post yer art, be it hand drawn or otherwise. (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36151)

Butz 08-18-2002 03:07 AM

Post yer art, be it hand drawn or otherwise.

1 Attachment(s)
Heh, it's sure been a while since I've been back here, a lotta ya new people probably don't know me, oh well. Anyway, I noticed that there doesn't seem to be an art thread anymore, so I took it as me Vulpine duty to start one up, eh?
So anyway, basically post the art that you've done. A chance to show off yer work, and maybe see some cool art from others.
I'll start it off with a picture I was asked to do recently.

evilive 08-18-2002 03:45 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Hmmmm... I need to CG mine and scan in new ones...

weirdpikachu2 08-18-2002 03:48 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's a lil something I've recently been workin on... first time I ever tried to actually cell shade actual art of mine. Also, one of the few times I've ever attempted that lighting effect with an outline to it.

Butz 08-18-2002 04:36 AM

Ahh, very cool both of ya.
And Gonmon, good ta see ya still around, and that yer still drawin'.

Thript 08-18-2002 07:22 AM

Wow, nice... Drawing is not a strong suit of mine, actuly it's a rather evil skill for me. I think I was attacked by my pencil once.

TLG_WL_mechman 08-18-2002 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by weirdpikachu2
Here's a lil something I've recently been workin on... first time I ever tried to actually cell shade actual art of mine. Also, one of the few times I've ever attempted that lighting effect with an outline to it.
Woah that's sweet... I'm bad for shading, or cell shding... The way I shade my gfxs makes them look strange and buttonish...So my style must be buttonish shading. lol

Androk2k1 08-18-2002 09:15 AM

Re: Post yer art, be it hand drawn or otherwise.

Quote:

Originally posted by Butz
Heh, it's sure been a while since I've been back here, a lotta ya new people probably don't know me, oh well. Anyway, I noticed that there doesn't seem to be an art thread anymore, so I took it as me Vulpine duty to start one up, eh?
So anyway, basically post the art that you've done. A chance to show off yer work, and maybe see some cool art from others.

How often do you think about Foxy Ladies?

Everyone who posts their art has some skills... I can't seem to draw a person in any pose x.X I can't seem to be able to draw at all... And when I draw I always shade everything with pencil! And I have no scanner to post my ugly pictures! And a rat once attacked my pencil! And I like how people here draw!

Butz 08-18-2002 10:42 AM

I'm a Furre artist, so that's what I draw, eh?
As for how much I think about 'em, well, it depends on how long it takes to finish a drawing.

Thript 08-18-2002 11:15 AM

Heh, nice response.

Faheria_LAT3 08-18-2002 11:33 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Deek sez:
My p2p ran out soo my forum account went poof. But Shadrock was l33t enuf to lend me his, soo here I am XD.
And heres something i did not too long ago, but im not as good as a furry artist as i am at other things, so :p

Butz 08-18-2002 11:35 AM

Still very cool though. C'mon people, keep 'em commin'.
*Goes off to start the NEXT drawing he was asked to do*

Thript 08-18-2002 11:45 AM

Wow... I think I'll try and draw something now...

Poogle 08-18-2002 08:45 PM

Re: Post yer art, be it hand drawn or otherwise.

Quote:

Originally posted by Butz

nice drawing

evilive 08-18-2002 11:34 PM

Hmmm.... I need to scan my newest War Faction drawing.... lol even though the project is long since dead...

warp2ukew 08-19-2002 12:34 AM

If i had a scanner i would scan in meh drawings. i have some gfx but i dun wanna post cuz im at a friends house