Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Zormite Republic (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=90)
-   -   Wars back on! (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76130)

jonnyrocks2 08-06-2007 01:34 AM

Wars back on!

I'd like it made nice and noted to all Zormites that the war is back on, so...

Dear fellow Zormites,

It is with great dismay that I bring you the news of war being declared by Dustari. We have always been a small force, and sadly will continue to be so. What are the benefits if Bosh takes over you may ask? Look at it this way, a repeat of the Wren era is at hand, and this is why we must protect the image of Zormite, to prevent those that seek to be corrupt from seizing power, to prevent the image of Zormite from being tarnished from those who seek to do harm to the image. We have worked long and hard on this kingdom, and we all had hard times now and again, but we have pulled through, and we shall pull through once again, we shall fight the Dustarians at every corner, at every bush, at every tree, and even on their own land should the opportunity presents itself...So I ask of my fellow Zormites, to please pick up your weapons and to join the leadership in this struggle, and to safe guard our homeland. With the city of Alimn nearing completion, and many other projects also being near completed, once has to ask themselves, what in the world will Bosh accomplish, if he isn't versed in scripting? I alone have been working with the scripts, wrestling with them, and putting old left out levels to good use. I can safetly say the lumber mill is getting a new location, a new wind mill, another well, a brand new smithy and various other essential to a town items. As well as a new dock.

As for the fate of Zormite, only time will tell...Sooner or later...time will tell.

Signed,
Uri Vatsinov
(Signature here.)
Prince of Zormite Republic.
P.S.

Now if this, the above, seems messy, well, I blame it on my lack of speech making skills.

MajinDragon 08-06-2007 02:25 AM

Theres really no image to protect. Bosh will reign supreme, you won't stop him and Dustari. I'm really loving all the wars, is there a set time or can we just demolish you at anytime we please? Oh and if there is a set time, please consider European players, we can't be playing at 11-2am for you guys :mad:

jonnyrocks2 08-06-2007 02:29 AM

Maybe give us a month or two for preparations?

I'm sure Bosh can live with a month delay. :rolleyes:

kenyonandelliot 08-06-2007 02:36 AM

Finally we have a war! I hope its on the weekend, because if not then I can't go because of football.

MajinDragon 08-06-2007 02:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jonnyrocks2 (Post 1337783)
Maybe give us a month or two for preparations?

I'm sure Bosh can live with a month delay. :rolleyes:

Quote:

Originally Posted by kenyonandelliot (Post 1337786)
Finally we have a war! I hope its on the weekend, because if not then I can't go because of football.

Aww, a month to wait? :mad: That makes me mad, i hate having to wait for bloodshed :mad:

I just hope it's at an appropriate time. The weekened would be good since i'll be back in school in about a months time.

jonnyrocks2 08-06-2007 02:48 AM

Yea, weekend would be decent, seeing how by then people might just evaporate due to the school and such...but on a weekend, they should be wide open...Anyway, One month, as it takes time to get things organized and prepared for a real war. ;)

I can't get a hold of ol' Drake however, I hope hes okay, I can honestly say I'm worried about his health seeing how he hasn't responded to any of my calls.

bioboi 08-06-2007 03:16 AM

You have Samurai's support Uri.

jonnyrocks2 08-06-2007 03:24 AM

Thank you for your support. May the odds of this war turn against Dustari for their actions. ^^

I shall see you all on the beach, gentlemen.

ceserthen 08-06-2007 03:48 AM

I say if Bosh wins and if the staff do give power to him we hold him to his word and force an election. Other than that GO FISH PEOPLE!!!(and the few humans in Zormite)

jonnyrocks2 08-06-2007 04:19 AM

Thats the spirit.

Now, we have a bit of training to do, some mock war exercises, and definatly naval training to undergo, but all in all, we need to get things organized in terms of tactics and training.

lordbosh 08-06-2007 10:02 AM

Or you can meet the 24 hour deadline, and surrender.

kenyonandelliot 08-06-2007 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordbosh (Post 1337897)
Or you can meet the 24 hour deadline, and surrender.

Why do that when there are stakes at hand?

MajinDragon 08-06-2007 01:13 PM

Rofl, zormite need a month to get flawed, i wonder what will happen now that they only have 24 hours ^^

Ravenblade1979 08-06-2007 04:29 PM

You see I still find this funny that Bosh thinks he would regain the throne. Apparently so do a few other people. What you people don't realize is that the decision to who ultimatly takes the throne next if Zormite loses ultimatly falls WITH THE STAFF. I don't see how people can't understand this.

And Bosh not trying to be down on you just need you to realize this and not be thinking 24/7 that you will get it. All Final decisions lie with Sam and Bjorn on GK. Please keep that in mind.

cyan3 08-06-2007 04:56 PM

Who said he was going to win? you never know he could loose.