Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bomy Island Main Forum (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   Stupidity of Pking Situation By Craig (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64297)

Androk2 02-23-2006 05:49 AM

Stupidity of Pking Situation By Craig

This message comes from a classic player on Bomy Moon named Craig, he can not post on here so he asked me to do so:
Quote:

First of all i'd like to say wtf is wrong with you guys, Its rediculous why don't you either fix all the levels to be pking and non-pking or take away money dropping when you die its way to lucretive for a noobie and a group of is/her friends to pk people who work hard for their money then it is for them to work hard for it.

I lost 27g while afk sitting in the water today.

Then i lost about 70g when i went afk for one minute after just logging on.

The noobie who got the 70g said he was bored looked at a random profile walked to where i was killed me easy he got some seeds some crafted rocks and about 70g FOR NOTHING.

2nd. Why when your crafting do items go unclaimed so quickly i can derstand not wanting people to hog crafting shops but i went to turn on my music on my computer and some guy stole what i was crafting i must have took a few seconds.

Please consider what was said above, Thank you.

Chris 02-23-2006 06:43 AM

Remove the gralat flag from the profile. Not knowing how much someone has will reduce stuff like that.

ViCtOrEhEhEh 02-23-2006 06:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris
Remove the gralat flag from the profile. Not knowing how much someone has will reduce stuff like that.

Yea. Some people (I wont mention names), get in groups and check everyones profile if they are in newmain.gmap or a pk place with many gralats then go to pk them. :P Do what Chris said.

Deophite18 02-23-2006 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Androk2
This message comes from a classic player on Bomy Moon named Craig, he can not post on here so he asked me to do so:

Some people like to make money in different ways than others. Maybe he should be more cautious and stop putting himself in situations where he will continuously lose money. It is obvious he didnt learn his lesson the first time.

Cubes 02-23-2006 09:23 AM

I'll pk him, I don't care.... It's a part of the game, If he wants something a little less violent then he can go play with barbies.... well then i'll bring my GIJOE and shoot him rofl.

Rick 02-23-2006 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deophite18
Some people like to make money in different ways than others. Maybe he should be more cautious and stop putting himself in situations where he will continuously lose money. It is obvious he didnt learn his lesson the first time.

He lost money due to abuse of bugs by idiot pkers.

Deophite18 02-23-2006 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rick
He lost money due to abuse of bugs by idiot pkers.

Like i said, maybe he should't go afk in areas he knows he could possible be killed in

ViCtOrEhEhEh 02-23-2006 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deophite18
Like i said, maybe he should't go afk in areas he knows he could possible be killed in

Keywords: Abuse, bugs, idiots.

kojicolnair 02-23-2006 01:49 PM

just get 100AP and all your problems are solved unless you go in a spar area.

GryffonDurime 02-23-2006 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kojicolnair
just get 100AP and all your problems are solved unless you go in a spar area.

100 AP protects you from swords, yes, but to the best of my knowledge you can still be harmed by Bamboo, the Dagger, Bogens, Bombs, Fireballs, Impalings, anvils dropped upon you, servercrash, influenza, magic, chicken flu, papercuts, and destructo rays.

Nightmareangel 02-23-2006 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GryffonDurime
100 AP protects you from swords, yes, but to the best of my knowledge you can still be harmed by Bamboo, the Dagger, Bogens, Bombs, Fireballs, Impalings, anvils dropped upon you, servercrash, influenza, magic, chicken flu, papercuts, and destructo rays.

You forgot sexually transmitted diseases.

BlueSamurai 02-23-2006 03:15 PM

theres always that "P" for pause button =0

Cubes 02-23-2006 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ViCtOrEhEhEh
Keywords: Abuse, bugs, idiots.

This coming from the Rock Stealer... the ******* of *******s >:O
Im going to pk you until you get my bomb or my 5 gold. Your the reason we should have paused disabled and make it so you can karate chop someone in the water if they have less than 50 hp >:O

Quote:

Originally Posted by GryffonDurime

You forgot kart crashs and bomy rabies.

Loriel 02-23-2006 04:54 PM

Can someone elaborate on the Bugs/Abuse part? I must have missed that.

Cubes 02-23-2006 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loriel
Can someone elaborate on the Bugs/Abuse part? I must have missed that.

What bugs? that you can hit people while in the water? thats not a bug if you had a bamboo stick in real life you could stab someone in the water.... move farther out :eek: LIEK ZOMG YOU CAN GO INTO ONE OF THE MANY NON PK EVENT HOUSES!