Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bomy Island Main Forum (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   Memories... (free graphics!) (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134261506)

konidias 01-02-2011 06:47 AM

Memories... (free graphics!)

So I've decided to just give away all the stuff I worked on for Bomy Island. I've archived a few old graphics folders and stuff... a lot of it is rather messy, but I think it's better to just give this stuff away for anyone to check out. Since I think a lot of this stuff people have never even seen before.

Hopefully it helps someone learn more about making artwork or maybe it will just bring back some memories or give you some inspiration to make something yourself.

Either way, I enjoyed making all this stuff so I hope you guys enjoy taking a look at it.

I've put it all in a rar but there's a few folders and stuff in there. A lot of the files are rather big and just a big mess in a bmp... which is how I used to work.

I think there might even be some old Oasis artwork in there... I dunno. Well, enjoy, and let me know if you have any questions about this stuff, I might be able to provide other stuff if it's needed. I'm not sure what is missing from this archive.

I'm posting a link to it from my site... hopefully this won't be against the rules. There's no viruses or executables in the package. If an admin wants to look into it and approve it, that's fine. Sorry for not checking with an admin first, but I have been away so long I wouldn't really know who to talk to or whatever.

Seeya 01-02-2011 06:50 AM

avast! flags it as a virus. Can anyone verify?

konidias 01-02-2011 06:52 AM

It flags a rar as a virus? Weird. I can most definitely say that it's not. But I guess you can't really take my word for it. =P

Seeya 01-02-2011 06:53 AM

Ah, yea. I believe you, just wanted to check out what you were giving to the community and avast goes crazy on me.

maximus_asinus 01-02-2011 06:59 AM

No viruses, scanned with McAfee.

Bookmarked link just in case Darlene takes it down. I will distribute link to anyone who PMs me if that happens.

cbk1994 01-02-2011 07:04 AM

Impressive work. There's some nice stuff in there, thanks for sharing.

TSAdmin 01-02-2011 07:42 AM

The website and direct download link appear to be safe and the file contains no threats (Norton 360).

Dumdumdidi 01-02-2011 09:52 AM

two thumbs up. thanks for sharing :)

MattKan 01-02-2011 06:58 PM

There were songs from Zelda in the zip

Are we allowed to remix those and use them?

Crono 01-02-2011 07:05 PM

<3

Geno 01-02-2011 10:46 PM

0:

DemonSpawnn 01-02-2011 10:47 PM

Nice!

Tigairius 01-03-2011 01:19 AM

Nice stuff in there. Unfortunately, we cannot allow you to post it right now until you have permission from Skyld, who is the current content owner of Bomy Island.

konidias 01-03-2011 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattKan (Post 1619720)
There were songs from Zelda in the zip

Are we allowed to remix those and use them?

Only the temple of time song was from Zelda... and it's actually a track I made playing it by ear, so I'm not even sure it matches exactly... but no I wouldn't use that one. =P The others just sound like Zelda because that's what I was inspired by at the time, but they aren't Zelda songs.

Knux 01-17-2011 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by konidias (Post 1619650)
So I've decided to just give away all the stuff I worked on for Bomy Island. I've archived a few old graphics folders and stuff... a lot of it is rather messy, but I think it's better to just give this stuff away for anyone to check out. Since I think a lot of this stuff people have never even seen before.

Hopefully it helps someone learn more about making artwork or maybe it will just bring back some memories or give you some inspiration to make something yourself.

Either way, I enjoyed making all this stuff so I hope you guys enjoy taking a look at it.

I've put it all in a rar but there's a few folders and stuff in there. A lot of the files are rather big and just a big mess in a bmp... which is how I used to work.

I think there might even be some old Oasis artwork in there... I dunno. Well, enjoy, and let me know if you have any questions about this stuff, I might be able to provide other stuff if it's needed. I'm not sure what is missing from this archive.

I'm posting a link to it from my site... hopefully this won't be against the rules. There's no viruses or executables in the package. If an admin wants to look into it and approve it, that's fine. Sorry for not checking with an admin first, but I have been away so long I wouldn't really know who to talk to or whatever.

Bring back Oasis.