Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Graal Main Forum (English) (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Forums Dying? (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55079)

ThinkDifferent 08-26-2004 03:05 PM

Forums Dying?

Well that past week and a half there has been barely ANY posts at all. Are the forums finally dying? I could think of a few reasons why though :rolleyes:

MagicalTux 08-26-2004 03:17 PM

A reason why ?
Maybe.. end of holidays ?

ThinkDifferent 08-26-2004 03:21 PM

Well because of school, and uhmmm.. all the strict moderation lately (erm..moonie). AND ROB WHY DID YOU DENY MY GUILD GRAALONLINE =(

MagicalTux 08-26-2004 03:44 PM

Why did I deny it ? I wrote it in the field I made for that : the words "Graal" (alone), "GraalOnline" (alone), "Global", etc.. should not be used in guild name without authotisation.

osrs 08-26-2004 03:53 PM

It isn't dying at all.

Darlene159 08-26-2004 04:31 PM

Lol, the forums aren't dying....Kids went back to school is all

Zero Hour 08-26-2004 04:35 PM

Yea, and people are like "wtf it's the end of the summer, this sucks" so they're not posting (;

Crono 08-26-2004 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darlene159
Lol, the forums aren't dying....Kids went back to school is all

Screw you, I'm 16 and dont like being refered to as a kid.

The forums have sucked ever since the last wave of rules came in.

Zero Hour 08-26-2004 06:01 PM

Dude, get a life.

osrs 08-26-2004 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gerami

You felt insulted with that post, it means you are really a kid. She wasn't directing the post to you and you don't need to talk about rules, kid.

haro41 08-26-2004 07:36 PM

Quote:

the truth.

Crono 08-26-2004 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by osrs
You felt insulted with that post, it means you are really a kid.

I'm sure you feel insulted when someone calls you homosexual, does that make you one?

Quote:

She wasn't directing the post to you
She said that the forums just got quiet because school started, which is true. She said that "kids started school" but some of us "kids" did infact start posting less because of school.

Quote:

and you don't need to talk about rules, kid.
I can talk about them if I want to, son

osrs 08-26-2004 07:56 PM

Quote:

I'm sure you feel insulted when someone calls you homosexual, does that make you one?

Most of the community that play Graal and even post here are kids, she didn't say your name and you felt insulted, so you shouldn't have brothered. Call you of kid doesn't make you a kid, the way as you act does.

Quote:

She said that the forums just got quiet because school started, which is true. She said that "kids started school" but some of us "kids" did infact start posting less because of school.
So what is wrong, did she say anything that isn't true?

Quote:

I can talk about them if I want to, son
Feel free to look ridiculous, i won't care.

Crono 08-26-2004 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by osrs
Most of the community that play Graal and even post here are kids, she didn't say your name and you felt insulted, so you shouldn't have brothered. Call you of kid doesn't make you a kid, the way as you act does.

I assumed by kids she meant everyone under 18 and since some of us, well me in specific ARE POSTING LESS BECAUSE OF SCHOOL, I felt offended.

Quote:

So what is wrong, did she say anything that isn't true?
Refer to above.

Quote:

Feel free to look ridiculous
I dont anyway.

Quote:

i won't care.
Good for you?

Thak2 08-26-2004 08:36 PM

I stopped posting on these forums much awhile ago, and began visiting them less and less.

Not because of school or work, but because these forums remind me of stuff I hate in real life. Increasing amounts of censorship, and an encouragement to people becoming prudish jerks.

Moongoddess' post in this thread shows how she sees these forums - all the users are a bunch of kids so I better mother them, protect them from anything dangerous and its my sacred duty to do so.

Like the women in the town, who stares out her window at night, and calls the cops on any teenagers lurking down the street.

Sorry for any meanness in this post, but this is how I see these forums now. These forums that I have been a member of for 3 years. They were more open and fun in the past.