Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Unholy Nation Main Forum (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=223)
-   -   Proposition kill observer mode (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134266084)

geneticfrog 03-24-2012 06:20 PM

Proposition kill observer mode

This is a poll to see who agrees that UN is being treated unfair and is being ignored by its true owners stefan/unixmad. UN has no limit in content and can be a gun, rpg, zombies, card games anything the staff decides to create.

this means UN has the potential for the largest and most profitable gelat shop on graal.

Please make a deal with the UN staff and REMOVE observer mode already so we can get new players, olbies and new talented staff members who discover the game.

Simply place a SPECIFIC date/ time limit for UN staff to then create a new gelat shop in exchange for removing observer mode.

AGain... we are trying to make YOU(stefan/unixmad) money... :asleep:

Akios 03-25-2012 04:04 AM

olord stefan, plz remove ob mode so we can work for u for free and continue to make u more money. i live for u my master, plz hear my call!!!

zealot1234 03-25-2012 04:41 AM

umm no jer

ffcmike 03-25-2012 05:04 AM

Observer Mode wouldn't be as painfully bad if:
  • Warping a player upon entering observer mode actually synced to the clients of other players, so the observer wouldn't be stuck on their screen. This would make it less problematic to allow trials to spar.
  • There was a way to determine how long a trial has left until entering observer mode. If a trial has more than 1 hour left it may not be a problem to allow them to participate within events.
  • There was a method for staff to force observer mode upon themself, and then remove themself from it. This would make it feasable to actually fix the many bugs observer mode causes in places like quests, which is otherwise a massive pain in the arse.
  • If the free time was more than 5 measly hours a month. Considering UN is a "where the **** do I go?" type of game, and has such a big map, 5 hours isn't enough for a new player to even become familiarised with the server.
  • Free time should only be deducted when playing servers observer mode is enabled on. For instance, playing Era and Zodiac should not decrease the time you would have available if you were to log on UN, Val, Classic etc. It might also be better to just make different servers have their own count of free time.

geneticfrog 03-25-2012 04:50 PM

i would love to hear reason why people want to keep observer mode as it is.

it would be entertaining to read im sure ..

Crono 03-25-2012 04:51 PM

obs mode needs to be remove from UN if the server ever expects to make a comeback

i assumed it was long gone by now, amazing how you guys still havent figured a thing out.

geneticfrog 03-25-2012 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crono (Post 1689954)
obs mode needs to be remove from UN if the server ever expects to make a comeback

i assumed it was long gone by now, amazing how you guys still havent figured a thing out.

agreed.

at least you tried during your time but the real owners of UN dont seem to care. Its not so hard to try and make a deal with UN's current staff.

Give UN a year of free play for all while they work on a gelat shop. I bet the player count would go up just form the new players learning about PC graal trough ipod.

we all know classic on iphone beats iphone eras player count beacause it has no limit on its content type. UN is the same type of server classic is, no limit in the type of content..

not everyone likes guns and grinding all day on Zodiac.

edit: not to mention if they create a gelat shop on PC it can easly be transfered to Unholy nation iphone/pad/pod.

Crono 03-25-2012 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by geneticfrog (Post 1689955)
at least you tried during your time but the real owners of UN dont seem to care. Its not so hard to try and make a deal with UN's current staff.

im not absolut_crono

geneticfrog 03-25-2012 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crono (Post 1689957)
im not absolut_crono

o >_<

who ever posts no please give your reasoning behind it if you aren't just trolling.

Devil_Lord2 03-25-2012 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by geneticfrog (Post 1689953)

I like the fact that you can't be disconnected for idling, so I can idle anywhere with my classic account. ;D

^-- Classic accounts that we payed for long ago and don't give anything special. I don't enter OB on classic servers, I don't even like to play the classic servers.

Quote:

Originally Posted by geneticfrog (Post 1689858)
UN has no limit in content and can be a gun, rpg, zombies, card games anything the staff decides to create.

Besides the horrible and rude personality players and staff, this is why I don't like to play UN. It has no direction.

Era... well I don't like guns.

Zodiac I use to like until it became complicated and hard to play.

Klaria I use to like before it became Valklaria. [It was even further updated and more confusing, I couldn't pass the intro because it said not to without reading, and there was too much to read. I decided to leave, so I can come back later and actually read it.]

Classic I'm sure is fine, but there is nothing to do without a sword. ;D
And for me to be unique on it, I refuse to get the sword, and keep my protected tag. :D

Mark Sir Link 03-25-2012 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by geneticfrog (Post 1689953)

I am pretty sure no one wants to keep it like this so I don't know why you're ****ting up every forum available to you with this nonsense.

UN's not bringing Stefan any money, and UN's not getting any new players. It's a clear lose-lose for everyone which I think virtually everyone (except you) understands.

There are more complex issues than "people just don't want to do it" at work here but you can't seem to wrap your head around that

Unkownsoldier 03-25-2012 08:24 PM

This is probably the 5th thread I have seen regarding this, the last five ended like this...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stefan (Post 1671728)
I will help adding the gelat items and then see if we can remove the observer mode.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stefan (Post 1678965)
I'm sorry but the observer mode cannot be removed yet. Unholy Nation is a special case because it's not based on leveling or so, so that limitations are not necessary making as much sense as on a server like Zodiac or Kingdoms.
Our goal is to make Graal more free-to-play, but it's not that easy since the servers are mainly made and managed by player staff and the money is made in selling items to player, so things like the item system and economy need to be more secured. Hopefully we can do more about this in 2012.

Devil_Lord2 03-25-2012 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark Sir Link (Post 1689973)
I am pretty sure no one wants to keep it like this so I don't know why you're ****ting up every forum available to you with this nonsense.

UN's not bringing Stefan any money, and UN's not getting any new players. It's a clear lose-lose for everyone which I think virtually everyone (except you) understands.

There are more complex issues than "people just don't want to do it" at work here but you can't seem to wrap your head around that

I said I did. o.o

geneticfrog 03-25-2012 09:09 PM

its a vicious circle right now, they wont remove observer move beacause of a lack of gelat items.

yet you need a player base to buy the gelat items and there are tons of possibilities for micro transactions on UN. basically there are no limit, like classic iphone its the same style of server but brings money none of you can deny.

but again there has been no plan set or any deal made with UN staff to work on gelat items at all as far as i know. Stefan should take the lead and offer a one year plan he removes the observer mode for that year while UN comes back to life and creates gelat items.

right now as soon as a new player from ipod comes on UN they see they are limited and log on era/zodiac...

all the new and upcoming staff are all flocking to era and zodiac beacause its free to play unlimited.

the choice is either:

1. let UN die and fend for themselves and lose ANOTHER server....

2. Take a small chance and invest some help into UN. remove observer mode while putting a strict and exact time limit to get the job done. it cant be that hard to make items for a gelat shop..... there are tons of possibilities that i wont list here and now.

then everyone is happy and UN can keep thriving gaining new players and no server has to be removed from classic server list.

if you need a list of ideas for gelat items it would be very easy to make mostly with the new additions to UN. not that I expect you(stefan) to know about them, however you should consider it.

UN could be made profitable like classic ipod/phone/pad and that is a fact! even Unholy nation Ipod/pad/phone.

Felix_Xenophobe 03-25-2012 09:58 PM

trust me. era and zodiac are not stealing potential UN players. time to come to terms with the fact that UN is garbage

Mark Sir Link 03-25-2012 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by geneticfrog (Post 1689982)
its a vicious circle right now, they wont remove observer move beacause of a lack of gelat items.

yet you need a player base to buy the gelat items and there are tons of possibilities for micro transactions on UN. basically there are no limit, like classic iphone its the same style of server but brings money none of you can deny.

but again there has been no plan set or any deal made with UN staff to work on gelat items at all as far as i know. Stefan should take the lead and offer a one year plan he removes the observer mode for that year while UN comes back to life and creates gelat items.

right now as soon as a new player from ipod comes on UN they see they are limited and log on era/zodiac...

all the new and upcoming staff are all flocking to era and zodiac beacause its free to play unlimited.

the choice is either:

1. let UN die and fend for themselves and lose ANOTHER server....

2. Take a small chance and invest some help into UN. remove observer mode while putting a strict and exact time limit to get the job done. it cant be that hard to make items for a gelat shop..... there are tons of possibilities that i wont list here and now.

then everyone is happy and UN can keep thriving gaining new players and no server has to be removed from classic server list.

if you need a list of ideas for gelat items it would be very easy to make mostly with the new additions to UN. not that I expect you(stefan) to know about them, however you should consider it.

UN could be made profitable like classic ipod/phone/pad and that is a fact! even Unholy nation Ipod/pad/phone.

You're just talking in circles and not addressing the actual issue.

geneticfrog 03-25-2012 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Felix_Xenophobe (Post 1689988)
trust me. era and zodiac are not stealing potential UN players. time to come to terms with the fact that UN is garbage

what about the countless new players that i have met in OSL and helped them with quests past who end up leaving beacause they are fed up with observer mode. ^^

also the ones that tell me they are gonig back to era or zodaic beacause its unlimited free play. ^^

There are people who dont like playing with guns or RPG/grinding. its also why iphone classic always has a higher player count then iera. for example: there is a higher number of females on classic bacause they dont like gun servers. then you have more males on classic too beacause of the females. :D

UN is like the virtual chat/chill server with tons of random activities from board games, card, games, events, sparring, pvp, tower defence and more!

but obviously it could use improvements.... but its still a potential money maker on PC AND Iphone.

Felix_Xenophobe 03-26-2012 06:29 AM

Can't neg rep the truth son. UN is outdated, with or without obs mode. Get mad son.

geneticfrog 03-26-2012 09:12 PM

the server is almost complete, way simpler then starting another one from scatch. plus lots of new updates you probably dont know about since you dont play it.

you dont even play UN, you are just trolling or trying to apparnatly by showing your own ignorance.

I never neg rep anyone either.

Felix_Xenophobe 03-26-2012 09:15 PM

Yea son. Set up dat gelat shop and kill obs. PC graal makes its glorious return.

Crono 03-26-2012 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Felix_Xenophobe (Post 1690042)
UN is outdated

nop

Felix_Xenophobe 03-26-2012 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crono (Post 1690082)
nop

yep

Crono 03-26-2012 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Felix_Xenophobe (Post 1690083)
yep

un's core gameplay is just basic graal

you kno, that basic graal thats pulling in thousands of players on iClassic? outdated implies it doesnt work anymore, but it does. besides you cant talk crap about un when you play gk :)

Felix_Xenophobe 03-26-2012 10:10 PM

classic works. un isn't classic. un is lady gaga 14 year old ****ty ass quality

Crono 03-26-2012 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Felix_Xenophobe (Post 1690085)

iclassic works? have you seen the server? lmao, talk about quality.

geneticfrog 03-27-2012 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Felix_Xenophobe (Post 1690085)

just stop posting here beacause you are only trolling now.

UN does have potential, i bet the player count would rival ERA again like it use to if it wasn't basically a GOLD server on classic server list. I bet UN on iphone would give classic and era a run for their money too. i would love to see battalion card game on iphone, there would be so much competition!!!!

have you tried UN battalion yet, its quite addictive and ive been spending ALL my ep on booster packs!

ide own you with my battalion deck!

Felix_Xenophobe 03-27-2012 06:38 AM

Only game UN could ever rival is tf2

Mad son?

Rave_J 03-27-2012 02:08 PM

maybe they don't want to add a grelat shop due there's nothing for a big demand in grelats like Era u have potions to keep ur speed max,work faster ect
Zodiac more char slots and more exp potions
idk what UN has to offer maybe Stefan thinks they can make more simply making players pay to play

Akios 03-27-2012 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Felix_Xenophobe (Post 1690129)
Only game UN could ever rival is tf2

Mad son?

You're such a nerd.

Felix_Xenophobe 03-27-2012 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akios (Post 1690146)
You're such a nerd.

swagger of a charmander

geneticfrog 03-27-2012 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rave_J (Post 1690143)
maybe they don't want to add a grelat shop due there's nothing for a big demand in grelats like Era u have potions to keep ur speed max,work faster ect
Zodiac more char slots and more exp potions
idk what UN has to offer maybe Stefan thinks they can make more simply making players pay to play

they could sell potions just like era for mining, wood cutting and fishing. sell hats for gelats, access to all heads, hat tickets, booster packs for battalion card game, unlimited arrow and unlimited bomb for set amount of time. they could sell certain popular NPCs like dama cars, stealth, katana, shurikens tons more and hats too. they could sell Mana potions as well or sell levels EXP for meditation npc. they could also sell the ability to create a local guild, sell event and or gralats.

theres really a huge list beacause UN can have anything on the server, as long as a scripter will make it. i could literaly make a huge list of micro transaction items aka gelat shop.

plus there are always new things coming out like paint ball and again you could sell unlimited ammo potion or special guns or skins etc.

almost anything you see on era/Iclassic could apply on UN.

Devil_Lord2 03-27-2012 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Felix_Xenophobe (Post 1689988)

My opinion, I honestly agree.
I think UN should only be a gaming zone.

Zexon 04-15-2012 02:44 AM

UN:

Most of the players there are just idlers and really new players who are quite annoying.
I usually go to UN to play bombermad with Tiu,Puppin or anyone else from zodiac .
Most people on UN are mean, and really stuck up. Its sad that UN turned into a hook-up spot of graal (been like this)

Besides that and being called a Negro when I log on there by FAQs I say UN needs to stay dead .

MysticalDragon 04-16-2012 11:50 PM

I honestly see growing potential in UN. They have some of the best Scripters around still (Manta, Gamerkid7, Rage-Neener and Mark-if he is still there). Not only do they have the most potential staff they have some of the greatest unique systems in graal yet. They have an amazing in-game forums, pretty fun arcade, mini Game RPG FF Style System, Epic Awards/Achievement System and some awesome events such as Riddi-ck (Stupid swear filter) PVP Event. I just think the server honestly lacks motivation like any other graal server now a days. But there not trash and definitively have potential.

Loakey_P2P 04-17-2012 01:30 AM

now that felix , genetic and crono have completely derailed this thread i might as well give my opinion . i never liked un , however its not for any of the reason's previously given . its simple cause i log in and i have no idea where to go or wtf to do . you might be lucky enough to stumble onto one of those zelda'ish cave/quest starters but where the f@*% do i go ? no idea , i could spend an hour randomly wondering around the server till i find a name that sounds familiar . this is why i don't play it and maybe a little bit of the pk'rs everywhere you go . but more so cause i have no idea where to go or what to do . needless to say it still has potential .

In addition i find it funny when you remark about era and zodiac stealing players when their player count has dropped as well since the Iservers were released . their regular player count is where un use to be on a slow day . yea be proud of that . lol

snoop413 05-06-2012 10:18 AM

i thought of a great idea. make a shop that charges staff 5 gelats per word they say on RC. with all the arguments and all the constant staff members who suck up to any female that will talk to them, stefan will make a fortune.

the main problem with UN isn't observer mode. i doubt anyone comes on and logs out because they hate that feature. if anything it will want to make them stay longer. with observer mode, it's impossible to disconnect for not moving. and UN is known as the idling server.

what the main problem truly is, would have to be the staff members. 6 new GPs and 8 new ETs on RC means 14 new players (well, 12 because two staff members just transferred) who have their own opinion on things and will just cause problems.

no one ever does anything about the arguments. its a constant thing with UN, and it makes every staff member lose interest. the only time i did see someone get suspended is when sinkler got butthurt when okilian told him that no one likes him.

Rave_J 05-06-2012 05:11 PM

great idea y not just go iphone then u guys will have another 10 years
the overworld is big already just make everything where u use a mouse instead of keyboard

nightslayer317 05-06-2012 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snoop413 (Post 1693783)
i thought of a great idea. make a shop that charges staff 5 gelats per word they say on RC. with all the arguments and all the constant staff members who suck up to any female that will talk to them, stefan will make a fortune.

the main problem with UN isn't observer mode. i doubt anyone comes on and logs out because they hate that feature. if anything it will want to make them stay longer. with observer mode, it's impossible to disconnect for not moving. and UN is known as the idling server.

what the main problem truly is, would have to be the staff members. 6 new GPs and 8 new ETs on RC means 14 new players (well, 12 because two staff members just transferred) who have their own opinion on things and will just cause problems.

no one ever does anything about the arguments. its a constant thing with UN, and it makes every staff member lose interest. the only time i did see someone get suspended is when sinkler got butthurt when okilian told him that no one likes him.

I like you man, but to be honest there have been no arguments on RC since you left. No one fights, everyone is working together and its actually quite peaceful. Your statement about sinkler and okilian kind of makes one think that you are the one that enforces drama?

snoop413 05-07-2012 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nightslayer317 (Post 1693858)
I like you man, but to be honest there have been no arguments on RC since you left. No one fights, everyone is working together and its actually quite peaceful. Your statement about sinkler and okilian kind of makes one think that you are the one that enforces drama?

i'm not staff anymore, you're right. but multiple staff members leak RC to me and have shown me the arguments. they're still going on, you just aren't on during them.