Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Level Design (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Rate level (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56657)

syltburk 12-25-2004 07:50 PM

Rate level

1 Attachment(s)
Rates and comments please

thanks :), **** load i just noticed a big tile error on the cliff and that the shades are majorly *********** up :P
I fix that later

CasanovaCanavi 12-26-2004 07:07 AM

Detailed great. A nice basic level. :)

I give it a 9.

xAndrewx 12-26-2004 12:26 PM

Um, Whats with the cliffs?

syltburk 12-26-2004 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xAndrewx
Um, Whats with the cliffs?

Any problem beside that big tile error in the cliffs?

xAndrewx 12-26-2004 01:04 PM

nope, great lvel goodjob!

WanDaMan 12-26-2004 01:40 PM

Awesome level Jaffer. I'll teach you to fix the cliffs later if you want?

Awesome path and great detail, I'm impressed :cool:

Crono 12-26-2004 09:07 PM

Detail is nice, dont like the "inverted" grass on grass tiles, road looks too puny, nice house, good layout!

7/10

syltburk 12-26-2004 10:14 PM

Thanks for the nice comments guys :).

CaTigus 12-30-2004 09:17 PM

4/10. I see tile errors Everywhere. Mid-section of the level.. What is up with your cliffs going from northwest to northeast. Why is there a mudshadow? It doesn't work there.. And if there is a mud shadow leading up there should be a grass shadow continuing it. Very unrealistic. Tile Errors in the shadows in the bottom left hand corner. Tile errors in the left side of the level on the cliffs going northeast. The poles in the center of the level should go up more and have a spike at end when you reach the mud. Tile error with that little stream in the very top right hand corner of the level. The end of the cliff on the left side of the level stops without closier. The water shadows in the center top of the level going from north to west have noe closier.

syltburk 12-30-2004 11:30 PM

Well I can see one tile error on the cliffs, If you are talking about reality know I have to tell you, comparing reality with a game isnt right. You spotted out maybe 5 tile errors, and I already pointed out the CLIFF TILE ERROR and the SHADOWS. I explained that I would fix that, but since you cant read why should I take criticism? So basically you think 4/10, this is a bad level? Wow then graal is a bad game I tell you. If you found absolutely nothing posetive to say then I must feel pitty for you.

(Edit by Moonie: Take the critisism, it is only one person....no need for unrelated stuff brought up)

CaTigus 12-31-2004 02:52 AM

Edit by Moonie:
Dont bring your arguements here, do it somewhere else please.

Kaimetsu 12-31-2004 01:34 PM

Far too cluttered. Lay off the 'detail' a little. Bear in mind that people are actually supposed to navigate these things.

syltburk 12-31-2004 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaimetsu
Far too cluttered. Lay off the 'detail' a little. Bear in mind that people are actually supposed to navigate these things.

Its hard to make different for everyone, your opinion is fine but everyone thinks different on it. There is no way to make everyone satisfied.

Kaimetsu 12-31-2004 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by syltburk
There is no way to make everyone satisfied.

Aye. I'm not claiming that my opinion is objectively true or anything like that.