Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Graal Zone Team (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=206)
-   -   Application ET : Beowolf (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134262160)

Beowolf 02-19-2011 11:45 PM

Application ET : Beowolf

Correcting

fowlplay4 02-19-2011 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cbk1994 (Post 1631963)
I guess English isn't your native language but when you apply for something it's a good idea to proofread it for blatant mistakes like "1 Years" and "his rage?No!Because".

Don't forget reading the actual instructions!

Quote:

Originally Posted by PPNL
Please send this through Forum PM or at: [email protected], or else your application won't be read.

Beowolf 02-20-2011 12:01 AM

Well you're right , i'm french.But that doesn't make me a bad writer of english.

salesman 02-20-2011 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beowolf (Post 1631965)
Well you're right , i'm french.But that doesn't make me a bad writer of english.

yes it does

Fulg0reSama 02-20-2011 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by salesman (Post 1631966)
It does when you aren't born somewhere with english language as a primary or have been given proper english language instruction; so yes it does.

fix'd

Also to add to that your sentence structure is horrible, spacing is non existent, and finally you also have little to no grammar whatsoever in your writing which makes your statement of being a "good english writer" contradictory.

Beowolf 02-20-2011 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fulg0reSama (Post 1631967)
fix'd

Also to add to that your sentence structure is horrible, spacing is non existent, and finally you also have little to no grammar whatsoever in your writing which makes your statement of being a "good english writer" contradictory.

apart of my structure of text, what could you say about it again?what could say about containing?

I don't think that all ETs are good on writing, first reason that its that they have time to write and while they do, they are looking for mistakes and how to correct them

Fulg0reSama 02-20-2011 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beowolf (Post 1631970)
apart of my structure of text, what could you say about it again?what could say about containing?

I don't think that all ETs are good on writing, first reason that its that they have time to write and while they do, they are looking for mistakes and how to correct them

Once again your vague writing due to a lack of proper understanding of the english language is shown.

I know what you are attempting to say but it comes off as loosely written based on misunderstandings.

1. Okay, you're right about my structure and format is bad; but what do you think of the content?

Answer: I think it's rather confusing and unprofessional because of the structure and format which is very important.

2. Well even If I can't write very well; I don't even think all ET's are that good at writing.

Answer: If they don't present themselves very well then clearly they aren't going to seem fit for the job so once again this is inaccurate.

Beowolf 02-20-2011 12:34 AM

I agree with you and i know that i have some problemes on english writing but that doesn't neglect my experience of the server.And don't forget that ETs have a specific sentences that they repeat in every event, so that still strengthens my point of view about writing

Fulg0reSama 02-20-2011 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beowolf (Post 1631977)
i know that i have some problemes on english writing but that doesn't neglect my experience of the server.And don't forget that ETs have a specific sentences that they repeat in every event, so that still strengthens my point of view about writing

It can considering if you cant properly convey your experiences and views to anyone then how can you even show you have said experience and more importantly your last statement is moot and I don't believe I have to explain why.

Beowolf 02-20-2011 12:39 AM

You can explain the word moot so

Fulg0reSama 02-20-2011 12:43 AM

What I mean by moot is that it's unimportant and unnecessary; not needed to the topic at all.