Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Videos (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=197)
-   -   Graal: The Adventure (A Minecraft Movie) (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134265888)

BroozeB 03-04-2012 07:55 PM

Graal: The Adventure (A Minecraft Movie)

Hello everybody! I'm proud to present to you Graal: The Adventure, a Minecraft Movie created by Pimpsy. :)
After two months of work from set builders, script writers, a dedicated server provider, and a director, we've finally thrown together something especially for the Graal community. Part One will be an estimated thirty minutes long and will be released on May 9th. The official trailer can be found here. Be sure to check it out!

The story revolves around Stefan, a young teenager who once lived in Onett town with his father and mother. On his birthday, Onett town was set to be destroyed by the evil green demom, Higbey. Stefan's house was burnt down and he was forced to flee the town. Through the accident Stefan loses his parents and is captured by Higbey's guards who sent him to jail. Through the interval of a few weeks doing backbreaking work in jail, he meets a young girl named Arichi. They are ultimately busted out by Nick, the wizard of York. Nick sets off in his wagon to find Segrub, and old friend of Nick who's father was slain and lost possession of the almighty Golden Sword. Now together with the help of Nick, Arichi, and Segrub, it's up to them to bring the Golden Sword back to the rightful owner and defeat Higbey once and for all!
Filled with easter eggs, cinematic scenes, comedy, and a storyline most old Graalians can relate to, Graal: The Adventure will have you wanting more with every episode. Don't miss it!

Admins 03-07-2012 11:51 PM

I've fixed the video link and moved to the videos forum, I hope that is ok :)
It looks fun although pretty chaotic :p

Galdor 03-08-2012 12:30 AM

*facepalm* ...seriously?

Fulg0reSama 03-08-2012 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Galdor (Post 1687284)
*facepalm* ...seriously?

Flattery goes a long way Galdor.

I think the trailer's pretty fun looking, I might look at this.

MattKan 03-08-2012 01:43 AM

Pimpsy's taking this very seriously. It's been nearly three months since the start of production and there's a full fledged 30+ minute movie so far (just part one of three).

Galdor 03-08-2012 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fulg0reSama (Post 1687292)
Flattery goes a long way Galdor.

I think the trailer's pretty fun looking, I might look at this.

I thought the voice actors lacked any kind of emotion, and if they at least tried to make it look like graal (I think you can use custom textures) I could see some kind of point with this, but it just looks random and confusing to me.

But I guess I'm just spoiled by the WoW machinima Tales of the past III :P

Fulg0reSama 03-08-2012 02:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Galdor (Post 1687296)
I thought the voice actors lacked any kind of emotion, and if they at least tried to make it look like graal (I think you can use custom textures) I could see some kind of point with this, but it just looks random and confusing to me.

But I guess I'm just spoiled by the WoW machinima Tales of the past III :P

Maybe.

I conur a little bit about the custom textures, although that might be asking too much...
Nevertheless, I can't wait to see this release :D

ffcmike 03-08-2012 02:36 AM

Should be Segurb not Segrub. It's meant to be Bruges backwards.

Also does the plot involve the main character receiving letters in the mail over a period of months, and not replying to them?

papajchris 03-08-2012 05:01 AM

video says march 9, and your text says may 9. Which is it bro

Fulg0reSama 03-08-2012 05:15 AM

Don't forget everyone.

It "Premeires March 9th"

callimuc 03-08-2012 03:42 PM

I donīt really play MC, but that is defenetly the best thing on it I have ever seen

Bam112 03-08-2012 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by callimuc (Post 1687389)
I donīt really play MC, but that is defenetly the best thing on it I have ever seen

U bein serious?

swimdude 03-09-2012 01:07 AM

what does this have 2 do with graal.

callimuc 03-09-2012 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swimdude (Post 1687453)
what does this have 2 do with graal.

The story, characters, towns and so on

Draenin 03-10-2012 01:11 AM

What is this I don't even