Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Delteria Main Forum (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=232)
-   -   Delteria finally ready to bring something new (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74918)

Alamaris 06-27-2007 08:43 AM

Delteria finally ready to bring something new

So Delteria is finally ready to bring something new to graal. However just when the playerworld became ready to try and reclaim anything of it's former glory, something got in the way. Only when Delteria is updated to GS2 can there finally be a new overworld, with several new things I don't even know enough about to explain to you.

When is this going to be done? I am a long time player of Delteria, in fact no other playerworld interests me. However, it's current form is so in need of some kind of an update, it has become unplayable. Current development team members have told me that the new overworld was ready to be implemented two weeks ago.

Why has Delteria's progress been stopped? When can the players (customers) expect the Graal administration to update Delteria to GS2?

-Ice Drakken

PrinceDark 06-27-2007 01:55 PM

It doesn't take long for GS2 to be added. It is likely the half-assing of Delterias staff that is taking so long for it to be updated.

MKxTortoise 06-27-2007 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrinceDark (Post 1323052)
It doesn't take long for GS2 to be added. It is likely the half-assing of Delterias staff that is taking so long for it to be updated.

You're clearly the authority on Delterian staff because you neither play nor work for Delteria. You don't even seem good enough to judge a book by it's cover. Aren't you a winner!

kia345 06-27-2007 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrinceDark (Post 1323052)

You're so insightful :rolleyes:

Crono 06-27-2007 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alamaris (Post 1323025)
Why has Delteria's progress been stopped? When can the player's (customer's) expect the Graal administration to update Delteria to GS2?

Because they're working on a new one.

Quote:

-Ice Drakken
Hi Alama- I mean Ice. Long time.

KensuKusangi 06-27-2007 06:29 PM

I know quite a few people who will be coming out of the woodwork for this update. Maybe someone should go ahead and activate GS2. I'm kinda curious to see what everyone has been working on for Delteria.

Infernix 06-27-2007 06:51 PM

Delteria is updating to GS2 as they work hard on their scripts (Chuckles) on their Delteria Dev server.

And GS2 still works with some GS1 scripts so its not like servers just completely shutdown with the addon to GS2, unless their scripts completely suck.
Last time I saw Delteria Dev it was just a bunch of levels, not clue what theyve done with other things. (Couldnt care less about systems)

MKxTortoise 06-27-2007 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Infernix (Post 1323119)
Last time I saw Delteria Dev it was just a bunch of levels, not clue what theyve done with other things. (Couldnt care less about systems)

If you don't care about what's scripted what the hell else is there other than levels? "I only care about one thing and that one thing sucks!" Of course, you'd be pretty hard-pressed to prove our levels are bad.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gerami
Because they're working on a new one.

The whole point is that we're done working.. New Delteria is ready for release. That doesn't mean we wont add more, but we're definitely ready to go public.

Crono 06-27-2007 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MKxTortoise (Post 1323122)
The whole point is that we're done working.. New Delteria is ready for release. That doesn't mean we wont add more, but we're definitely ready to go public.

Er, I assumed New Delteria was already GS2.

Alamaris 06-27-2007 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Infernix (Post 1323119)
Delteria is updating to GS2 as they work hard on their scripts (Chuckles) on their Delteria Dev server.

And GS2 still works with some GS1 scripts so its not like servers just completely shutdown with the addon to GS2, unless their scripts completely suck.

And in fact I couldn't care less about you or wherever you're from.

I have been a part of Delteria since 2001, and I want to see what has been done to the playerworld I grew up with. Graal administrators are only hindering the game by not allowing Delteria to update, and by not updating to GS2 that is exactly what the administrators are doing. So let's see some action.

Niklaren 06-27-2007 08:38 PM

It's no secret that this over world has been a long time coming.

But, I've seen it. It's complete. We just need the GS2!

I'm just giddy with anticipation.

So before any of you - who have never truly played delteria, or been staff for Delteria, decide to comment, please..don't.

:D

-Kefka.

Zideruic 06-27-2007 08:44 PM

<3

Alex-Stravier 06-27-2007 08:56 PM

Everyone is so quick to attack Delteria, and they're also quick to steal whatever ideas Delteria has to offer.

Man, talk about envy!

Evenglare 06-27-2007 09:32 PM

this server sucks.. i dont know why stefan would bother helping you guys

Crono 06-27-2007 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evenglare (Post 1323181)
this server sucks.. i dont know why stefan would bother helping you guys

Aren't you Delterian yourself?