Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Graal Main Forum (English) (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   People, learn a new word: CHILL! (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76087)

Drakeero 08-04-2007 02:31 AM

People, learn a new word: CHILL!

Holy crud people. I've spent the past three hours laid out on various peices of furniture in my room coughing and choking stuff out of my lungs which really wasn't even there.

Last time I coughed this hard I actually had bacteria colonies growing in lumps in my lungs before I finally coughed them up in the middle of the ER room.

I'm already on the top of the line perscriptrion drugs the doctor can give me. Only two steps after this are testing for a specific infection and treatments specifically for that, and/or upgrading to hospital strength medicines.

ALL OF YOU! CHILL THE HECK OUT! Bosh, even YOU got mellowed out when you got really sick.

lardy227 08-04-2007 02:39 AM

Righto. Even though I chill so much im stupid :P

Ravenblade1979 08-04-2007 04:21 AM

lol

Tigairius 08-04-2007 04:34 AM

# coldness due to a cold environment
# frisson: an almost pleasurable sensation of fright; "a frisson of surprise shot through him"
# depress or discourage; "The news of the city's surrender chilled the soldiers"
# cool: make cool or cooler; "Chill the food"
# a sensation of cold that often marks the start of an infection and the development of a fever
# a sudden numbing dread
# cool: loose heat; "The air cooled considerably after the thunderstorm"
# uncomfortably cool; "a chill wind"; "chilly weather"

I learned the word Chill, but it has nothing to do with what you typed?!!

Horrified 08-04-2007 05:39 AM

Tigarius, you win the internet.

Drakeero 08-04-2007 07:16 AM

Tigarius, you fail the English language.

Try looking up THIS word: idiom

Ravenblade1979 08-04-2007 07:17 AM

again lol

Googi 08-04-2007 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drakeero (Post 1337098)
I'm already on the top of the line perscriptrion drugs the doctor can give me. Only two steps after this are testing for a specific infection and treatments specifically for that, and/or upgrading to hospital strength medicines.

Fail. What kind of wuss uses medication? A wuss whose immune cells don't have any of their own damn skills.

You're probably thinking only an idiot wouldn't take medicine, but this method is actually passed down from Kaimetsu himself. Just think of all the sickly bastards Kaimetsu's owned who probably had SARS. SARS fears Kaimetsu because Kaimetsu's cells would just kick SARS's ass.

Drakeero 08-04-2007 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Googi (Post 1337195)
Fail. What kind of wuss uses medication? A wuss whose immune cells don't have any of their own damn skills.

You're probably thinking only an idiot wouldn't take medicine, but this method is actually passed down from Kaimetsu himself. Just think of all the sickly bastards Kaimetsu's owned who probably had SARS. SARS fears Kaimetsu because Kaimetsu's cells would just kick SARS's ass.

One acronym: AIDS

lordbosh 08-04-2007 09:44 AM

Wait, so why did you come back if you are in need of urgent immediate medical assistance?

Why do you even care about GK if you have such a horrid disease? Maybe you need a cat scan...

Sam 08-04-2007 09:45 AM

Moved.

lordbosh 08-04-2007 09:48 AM

Nice, now we can all make fun of him in front of the rest of the forum public.

Crono 08-04-2007 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Googi (Post 1337195)

A wuss who has asthma and allergies.

xXziroXx 08-04-2007 01:29 PM

Who needs meds? I sure don't, I drink 2 liter coke a day, and I'm as healthy as ever! It woooorks!

Twinny 08-04-2007 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xXziroXx (Post 1337267)
Who needs meds? I sure don't, I drink 2 liter coke a day, and I'm as healthy as ever! It woooorks!

Woo for cola addiction! I've been on and off for 10 years now :D
similar to my 'available funds' pattern