Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Classic Bugs and suggestions (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=177)
-   -   Horse Suggestions. (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75247)

Dean 07-11-2007 06:14 PM

Horse Suggestions.

3 Attachment(s)
Horses were released a while back, but there is only a small selection of them available; a couple of recolors in Destiny Stable (see: Image 1), then there is one under the Angel Clan, then one on top of Ventrue's little house on the prairie, and that's all that is released for the public.

It's kind of annoying how the players have to annoy (aka corrupt) the staff members into getting access to some of the more varied horses of the past (see: Image 2 and 3) because they're not available in any other place, warp in only. My suggestion is to spread them all around Classic and remove that forsaken level, because it would spread people out around the overworld more and more importantly, stop people from annoying staff for horses. I miss having to go to places like the Babord Asylum (babord_asylum_inside_04.nw) to get a wheelchair amongst other places, it makes much more sense and kind of gives a sense of "adventure" (if you could even call it that) finding out where the different types of horses are all placed.

I've also noticed that in the *new* horses being released, we can't eat bombs anymore? Not quite sure why that is, but I'm sure people would like to see that again too :frown:

ps. I miss Jet skiing around The Zone.. water spar anyone?

Mighty 07-11-2007 06:19 PM

more horses being spread around the overworld will probably come, I agree with the bombeating, think it should've been brought back.

Dean 07-11-2007 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mighty (Post 1328202)
more horses being spread around the overworld will probably come, I agree with the bombeating, think it should've been brought back.

I hope you don't mean spread around this new Classic overworld, because that's just laaame. You're FAQ Administrator now right? You should understand how much players annoy staff for a better horse selection :p

Luda 07-11-2007 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dean (Post 1328204)
I hope you don't mean spread around this new Classic overworld, because that's just laaame. You're FAQ Administrator now right? You should understand how much players annoy staff for a better horse selection :p

The old overworld isn't going to come back. :cry: But I like your idea.

DustyPorViva 07-11-2007 08:23 PM

Horses need to slowly come to a stop, not stop on a dime :o

DutchGuy 07-11-2007 08:41 PM

if u bring back the eating bomb, bring back the superbomb, the joltbomb as well and the nuke;)

Dean 07-12-2007 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DutchGuy (Post 1328266)
if u bring back the eating bomb, bring back the superbomb, the joltbomb as well and the nuke;)

Yeah, I can totally see how those are related :oo:

Mighty 07-12-2007 03:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dean (Post 1328204)

true.

StrykerTFFD 07-12-2007 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DutchGuy (Post 1328266)

Being done.

Anyways, it'd be silly to release every single horse we have at once. Although I wouldn't hold my breath on updates to levels, they need some in their pocket to release with future levels. Besides, horses had a short-lived shock value. I'm certainly not bugged about getting a warp to the other horses anymore.