Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   PlayerWorlds Main Forum (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Overworld Thread... (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51623)

WanDaMan 03-11-2004 10:16 PM

Overworld Thread...

Well I've made this as a poll to the people who wanted it. I hope you don't mind me posting it. Which ever gets the most votes I give to. Since I can't do it myself, the people who want the overworld will reply with why they want it and what it will be used for.
IF I've missed you out, just post it and a kind mod will add it -hopefully. Thanks.
Voting ends in 10 days.

Moderators add these if you read this (to the poll):
Unholynation

Mykel 03-11-2004 10:27 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I say vote for me. I am making my own server. I will be working on it as well as the Graalian Awards. I love how small the overworld is, and I plan on adding a world equally as big, but it will be a world below, where the other class will live. There will only be two classes, as you can read in the storyline I created and have had created. Thanks for your vote.

haunter 03-11-2004 10:31 PM

I say Shaded Legend. It's an awesome server in progress, but needs some help... It would probably benifit from the extra bit of help... It uses pics1.png so it will fit in with the existing parts of the overworld...

I really want to see this server succeed, it looks promising...

Darlene159 03-11-2004 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by haunter
I say Shaded Legend. It's an awesome server in progress, but needs some help... It would probably benifit from the extra bit of help... It uses pics1.png so it will fit in with the existing parts of the overworld...

I really want to see this server succeed, it looks promising...

I agree

Crono 03-11-2004 11:03 PM

SL, because I don't know any of the others and I wouldn't want UN to get it's hands on anything above decent.

Mykel 03-11-2004 11:03 PM

I agree that Shaded Legend is an awesome server as well. But they already have a good level base started, and have a decent amount of staff. I have myself, and a scripter.

haunter 03-11-2004 11:07 PM

All the more reason for SL to get the extra stuff.. There are enough to-be (maybe more like 'not-to-be') servers... Why not help out a great one that's started get even better, and even mainstream perhaps?...

Mykel 03-11-2004 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by haunter
More the reason for SL to get the extra stuff.. There are enough to-be (maybe more like 'not-to-be') servers... Why not help out a great one that's started get even better, and even mainstream perhaps...
Because I am here. XD. ;)

haunter 03-11-2004 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Mykel
Because I am here. XD. ;)
Your arguement is weak. You lose.

TESTRETIS 03-11-2004 11:13 PM

Its Shaded Legend not Shaded Legends :( And SL's overworld isnt even close to done yet so more to come ^^;

centauriongod 03-11-2004 11:28 PM

Unholy Nation needs it

Unholy Nation would benefit entirely from the very well made addition. UN has been known for it's pking, but we are in the plans of adding something entirely new and well used addition to our server.

So giving us this over world will help us greatly!!!

FlaresPK 03-11-2004 11:36 PM

It would probably help any of us greatly Avalon :P.

WanDaMan 03-11-2004 11:56 PM

Convince yourself not me, I'm giving it away. You vote not me (I'm not going to vote so I don't know who's winnin', :(!)

VeX_RaT_Boy 03-12-2004 12:32 AM

I'd like you to vote nolavario, because most of our scripts ARE done, and the only thing remaining is levels, and if we get those levels, we can release Nolavario very soon!

I will post soon for more updates on nolavario, but now i have to go off the computer.

Mykel 03-12-2004 02:11 AM

I have shown that I already have plans for it. Noone else has shown that.

On a side note, if UN gets it, voters should die.