Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Graal Main Forum (English) (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   All good things come to an end (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40027)

Graal2001_LAT 11-07-2002 04:59 AM

All good things come to an end

Well, everything eventually comes to an end.

My time is finally here. I used to love the forums, had the window open nearly everytime I was on the computer. Now, most fun interesting people have left and forum chat has died down drastically. I have been hanging in here by a thread for the last 6 months at least. That thread was developing a PW, something I charished and had fun doing. Everyone who I began working on it with has now left, and the spirit has died.

I want to see some people starting to get into Graal development. It can quite possibly be your best time of Graal, I know Level Making sure was mine.

I don't have to say any goodbyes, because my friends know who they are. If you think your my friend, then a thanks and goodbye goes to you.

So with this, I say farewell.

haunter 11-07-2002 05:01 AM

Bye bye Spence :(

konidias 11-07-2002 05:38 AM

See ya...

It's good to take a break from Graal every once and a while. I'm sure once new things start happening here next year, you might become interested in Graal again.

By the way, what is with Faheria now? Is it just cancelled?

Graal2001_LAT 11-07-2002 05:40 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by konidias
See ya...

It's good to take a break from Graal every once and a while. I'm sure once new things start happening here next year, you might become interested in Graal again.

By the way, what is with Faheria now? Is it just cancelled?

Yes It'll be taken down. For where the content goes, I do not know.

magicbud3344 11-07-2002 05:48 AM

i'll buy it for 25 cents!
hey so who were you working for, the guy that was payin you XD
now that your leaving you shoudl be able to tell :O!
btw later MmMmkay ^^
and thnx for showing me all yoru leet levels even before i was able to go to them :-*

ZanderX 11-07-2002 06:16 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Graal2001_LAT

Yes It'll be taken down. For where the content goes, I do not know.

2001. *grumblegrumble*

Kuza 11-07-2002 06:19 AM

that's sad to see. you are a great friend mmmmkay, so long. have fun and hopefully we'll see you back here..

graal has just lost its original "umph", if you will. sosad. :(

haunter 11-07-2002 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by ZanderX

2001. *grumblegrumble*

:( nooooo...

ZanderX 11-07-2002 06:46 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by haunter

:( nooooo...

If mmmmkay would be willing to give the work of Faheria to 2k1, I'd most likely offer 2k1 staff positions of equal rank to the old Faherians if they wanted to transfer over so they could keep working with their, well, work... ^_^

haunter 11-07-2002 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by ZanderX

If mmmmkay would be willing to give the work of Faheria to 2k1, I'd most likely offer 2k1 staff positions of equal rank to the old Faherians if they wanted to transfer over so they could keep working with their, well, work... ^_^

Haha, the thing is, I was developer and I cant even script... Promoting me... Ahh... Another one of MD's great ideas... :rolleyes:

zell12 11-07-2002 07:30 AM

I think that you people should be able to now see behind the scenes and LEARN from their styles. I think its quite unfair to other servers and expecially the staff of Faheria for a server to take al their work, even if comphensation. Just go on the server, look at their levels, etc... see their style. And mmmmkay, sad to see you go, your levels were great, inspired and taught me alot. Bye.

Graal2001_LAT 11-07-2002 08:58 AM

1 Attachment(s)
2001 just isn't 2001 if it adopted what Faheria had. So no it won't get anything.

Here is the near the most current map:

There is a damned lot of detailed levels on here.

haunter 11-07-2002 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Graal2001_LAT
2001 just isn't 2001 if it adopted what Faheria had. So no it won't get anything.

Here is the near the most current map:

There is a damned lot of detailed levels on here.

acctually my forest there is alot more detailed than shown... ;P

Circa 11-07-2002 09:09 AM

=X

I wonder if my other acc still works there... MD hired me as staff once

[edit] nope, gangsterbebop was removed lol... ah well [/edit]

Brad 11-07-2002 10:09 AM

**** thats all i can say