Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Hiring for N-Pulse (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=215)
-   -   N-Pulse (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49056)

Ducati_Link 11-09-2003 07:56 PM

N-Pulse

N-Pulse is in need or more scripters.

If anyone is willing to help, can they please e-mail me at: [email protected]

Thank you,

Ducati

Neoreno 11-09-2003 08:50 PM

We don't think posts like these belong in this section.

Darlene159 11-09-2003 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Neoreno
We don't think posts like these belong in this section.
We?
Why not? It applies to scripting.....

osrs 11-09-2003 08:59 PM

Isn't Nerv NAT Admin?

Ducati_Link 11-09-2003 09:27 PM

I dont post on these forums much, sorry IF its in the wrong section.. but I just thought it was scripting related.

And I Nerv was a Nat yes.. I heard tonight he quit though :( I dont know if its true or not. But I surpose it is.

Gambet 11-09-2003 09:34 PM

N-Pulse has really taken a down fall. Its just not the same :\ .

Ducati_Link 11-09-2003 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Gambet

Yes it has. But how are we to try and make it better if we don't have any people willing to help? We have plans, but we need help. Hence why I am here asking.

To revive NP will be hard, but I belive it will come back. I will never lose hope in it.

adam 11-09-2003 09:59 PM

Aye, I have known N-Pulse was in need of scripters for a long long time.

Best of luck.

Darlene159 11-09-2003 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by adam
Aye, I have known N-Pulse was in need of scripters for a long long time.

Best of luck.

Why do you think I finally just gave up management of Npulse? Everyone only wanted to complain, and noone wanted to help......

Milkdude99 11-09-2003 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Gambet
Every server has it's ups and downs, some more than others. The current Staff as the last Staff are doing their best to get it up on a up swing but scripters are in short supply or good ones that is. Many complain on servers but few are willing or don't have the skills to help , it is a problem on all Graal not just Npulse.

ForgottenLegacy 11-09-2003 11:39 PM

I'd be NPulse's best bet at finding a well-seasoned scripter, but too bad Moonie will refuse to hire me. I also know of several other good scripters that would like to work for a small server like NPulse, but all of them are 'blacklisted.'

Milkdude99 11-10-2003 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by ForgottenLegacy
I'd be NPulse's best bet at finding a well-seasoned scripter, but too bad Moonie will refuse to hire me. I also know of several other good scripters that would like to work for a small server like NPulse, but all of them are 'blacklisted.'
Duh Moonie and I do not run Npulse anymore we gave Npulse to Rai well over a month ago or more so what is your excuse now? :rolleyes:

Lance 11-10-2003 12:23 AM

Yeah, as has already been stated, this is a help forum, not a hiring one.

Python523 11-10-2003 12:42 AM

Quote:

You're too full of yourself, no one likes someone who brags about themself.

And moving to classic/playerworld section

Gambet 11-10-2003 01:03 AM

Quote:

damn, ive been on graal for 5 years now and not once have i gone bragging about my scripting skills, lol, all i say is that i love scripting. You shouldnt really brag about your scripting abilities, because it wont help you at all. Ive grown fond to scripting and its something i do on a daily basis, and one thing ive learned within these 5 years on graal is that braggin gets you nowhere.