Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Valikorlia News (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=227)
-   -   New Valikorlia open to the public, sort of (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69424)

WarriorCam 10-15-2006 03:38 AM

New Valikorlia open to the public, sort of

Hello everyone, Omake here, RP Admin over on Valikorlia.
Our manager, Clash, had this to say in regards to New Val, (right now "Val Dev" on the server list).
"You can log on some of new Valikorlia, but whoever steals from it should be prepared to cease to exist" - Clash
http://cendamos.googlepages.com/valclash.png

bgumeny 10-15-2006 03:43 AM

I can't even log on to regular Valikorlia without getting booted off immediatly which sucks because I like RPing and the only other real option is GK, which is only like half an option.

WarriorCam 10-15-2006 03:48 AM

If you're experiencing the constant connect/disconnect it's because of a glitch and you need your attributes to be reset, unfortunately it's very difficult to do this because it's hard to right click on a person and click Reset Attributes when they're only online for less than 1 second at a time. Unfortunately, only a handful of people can reset attributes and most of them aren't often online...

Lord Sephiroth 10-15-2006 03:49 AM

With all due respect to Clash, I see nothing there worth stealing.

WarriorCam 10-15-2006 03:54 AM

Oh hey Seph, you're the Sephiroth that was the Babylon spar Champ right? I used to play Babylon a lot man, it's Eyce if you remember me, I was on the Events team when Grey Bukame (or whatever) was the EA.

Lord Sephiroth 10-15-2006 03:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WarriorCam (Post 1231166)
Oh hey Seph, you're the Sephiroth that was the Babylon spar Champ right? I used to play Babylon a lot man, it's Eyce if you remember me, I was on the Events team when Grey Bukame (or whatever) was the EA.

Yeah I knew I remembered that account from somewhere.

bgumeny 10-15-2006 04:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WarriorCam (Post 1231163)
If you're experiencing the constant connect/disconnect it's because of a glitch and you need your attributes to be reset, unfortunately it's very difficult to do this because it's hard to right click on a person and click Reset Attributes when they're only online for less than 1 second at a time. Unfortunately, only a handful of people can reset attributes and most of them aren't often online...

So pretty much im screwed and can't play Val?

warp2ukew 10-15-2006 04:03 AM

Those graphics are nothing great x.x. The hair looks like a pumpkin, and those cliffs are terrible.

Devil 10-15-2006 04:04 AM

Cool, I might check it out.

Infernix 10-15-2006 04:14 AM

Interesting. the account farte6 wouldnt mind being reset lol.

Andy0687 10-15-2006 04:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WarriorCam (Post 1231163)

/reset accountname

on rc

Infernix 10-15-2006 04:42 AM

or just script somthin up buddy...

O did I catch you saying "I have far better tileset" and "I just wanna confuse the **** outa everyone"?

Luda 10-15-2006 05:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by warp2ukew (Post 1231172)
Those graphics are nothing great x.x. The hair looks like a pumpkin, and those cliffs are terrible.

yeah, the hair and cliffs suck.

Oh and will there overworld be RPG like still? with little huts and stuff i liked that feature,but for my character it always showed an "X" in a squre:cry:

Lord Sephiroth 10-15-2006 05:37 AM

I think we can safely say that the New Val is a bust visually.

WarriorCam 10-15-2006 05:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andy0687 (Post 1231181)
/reset accountname

on rc

I wouldn't know the quick command because I've never had the reset attribute right anyways and even if I did have it I probably wouldnt use it

If anyone needs their atts reset because they have the glitch I mentioned earlier login now, Kaze is on and he can do it