Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Hello and Goodbyes (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=95)
-   -   Sam's resign (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134260858)

Sam 10-18-2010 10:47 AM

Sam's resign

Hi all,
I'd like to inform you that I've told Darlene today to remove me from the moderation crew.
My time has come and I think there are enough staff members who can take care on these forums.

Thanks for your attention. ^^

nullify 10-18-2010 10:48 AM

Sorry to see you go, but it's good turning back to the light side methinks.

Clockwork 10-18-2010 10:59 AM

http://images.memegenerator.net/Fore...mageSize=Small

Soala 10-18-2010 11:32 AM

I'm really sad to see you go. I will always remember the fun times on GK with Yann, and of course some events on the forums :P

Take care!

Crono 10-18-2010 11:51 AM

Really is a shame, you were the only one who actually recognized how ridiculous things are.

Take care.

Rufus 10-18-2010 12:21 PM

You were the first person to give me an infraction so I considered you the worst moderator we had. I know you listened to the players, took a lot of criticism on-board and always seemed to have a sense of humor about things though. For that, I think you're probably the best moderator we had. It's unfortunate that you're leaving but I really don't blame you, good luck in life!

HirakoShinji 10-18-2010 12:33 PM

You'll be missed.

Gothika 10-18-2010 12:51 PM

It's a shame to see you go. You were a Mod for the people. You always looked for a way to resolve forum matters in a peaceful and private way instead of just racing in with infractions. You were a good moderator and fair moderator.

I had some good memories with you on GK and I need to thank you for giving me a shot at being EM on GK which is a position I still hold today.

I wish you good luck in whatever you choose to pursue.

TSAdmin 10-18-2010 12:55 PM

*Dislikes*
But everyone has their time. Only you can dictate when that is, so I respect your choice :) Sad to see you go. :(

Deas_Voice 10-18-2010 12:55 PM

too bad, you were my favorite mod :p
i agree with the above posts about that you were the best and the nicest mod we ever had.

are you leaving graal as a whole or just leaving the forums?
people seem to have gotten this in their head that your leaving GK too :(
good bye and good luck with whatever your gonna do! :)

cyan3 10-18-2010 12:59 PM

Farewell Sam :( You were by far the best Moderator on the forums.

MajinDragon 10-18-2010 01:23 PM

We bumped heads in the past but you were the best Moderator. You weren't so quick to rush in with infractions and probably only 5% of mine are from you - deserved. I hope your replacement is as fair as you.

kia345 10-18-2010 01:47 PM

Sam, you were a total bro in my time of need, both here and in other places. You will always have a special place in my heart.

Door 10-18-2010 05:33 PM

Well that's it, I quit. This is my last post.

Sam, you were by far the best moderator on these forums. Crono and Rufus have already said it well, but I may as well add to it. You spoke to people with respect and tried to show that you understood or at least tried to understand them. In the sort of polar opposite of a vicious cycle, this encouraged people to understand your role as moderator and treat you with respect. Seems like you're the only one here who ever understood that.

Despite not being around lately, I can say with 100% certainty that I will miss you more than anyone else, and if anybody claims otherwise they are lying trolls and you should permaban them as your last forum act.

Anyway, I hope you drop in once in a while or at least leave us with an address so we can send you some OGCC postcards.

I love you Sam.

Goodbye.

Crow 10-18-2010 06:16 PM

Sad to see you go, but so be it.

Danke für deine Mühen. Tschüss! Leb ein tolles Leben :)