Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Graal Kingdoms Team (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=205)
-   -   Graphics Artists Needed (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81692)

Stephen 09-06-2008 11:06 PM

Graphics Artists Needed

Graal Kingdoms needs graphics artists. If you are interested please post a few reasons why you would like to work on Graal Kingdoms, some information on your experience, and some of your work.

Thanks!

sango_ku 03-16-2009 09:05 PM

I was on Ravenblade team before (2007)
I was got my own server.
I can do better work than Stephen and i'm good at level and i can make decent GFX too =)

I want improve Graal kingdoms for get it more popular ! And for Stephen get some work.

Imperialistic 03-17-2009 03:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sango_ku (Post 1475090)
I was on Ravenblade team before (2007)
I was got my own server.
I can do better work than Stephen and i'm good at level and i can make decent GFX too =)

I want improve Graal kingdoms for get it more popular ! And for Stephen get some work.

You're good at level, but decent as a GAT..

This is a Graphic Position, pretty high quality graphics at GK, not no "decent" work..

And wtf about the leveling part?

EricCartman 04-27-2009 11:00 PM

Hello I am LoomisKnoble and just came back to playing Graal yesterday. I would like to work for Graal Kingdoms because I love playing there, it is a unique server, of course. I used to be GK Staff, hired by Bjorn, some years ago, 2-3 I believe. I've also been working on Aeon for many years, ever since it was created. I havn't been on Graal for over a year and my work was on my previous computer but I will post some when I complete some. I believe my graphic skills have improved since I was GK Staff and I would like to help out with whatever is needed.

alarid0 04-27-2009 11:21 PM

Assistance! Huzzah! Jooiiinnn usssssss.....
I look forward to seeing what level you're currently at :)

Tigairius 04-28-2009 03:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EricCartman (Post 1487214)
Hello I am LoomisKnoble and just came back to playing Graal yesterday. I would like to work for Graal Kingdoms because I love playing there, it is a unique server, of course. I used to be GK Staff, hired by Bjorn, some years ago, 2-3 I believe. I've also been working on Aeon for many years, ever since it was created. I havn't been on Graal for over a year and my work was on my previous computer but I will post some when I complete some. I believe my graphic skills have improved since I was GK Staff and I would like to help out with whatever is needed.

Can you provide some examples of your work?

sorcereo 05-29-2009 06:08 AM

is this position still open?

Arch_Angel 06-27-2009 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sorcereo (Post 1495138)
is this position still open?

I would like to know also.

Stephen 06-27-2009 11:23 PM

If anyone is interested please post some examples of your work and a little about your experience.

Arch_Angel 06-29-2009 04:40 AM

Application Submission

1 Attachment(s)
Hello I am Angel and I would liek to apply for the GK Graphics Team. I have been a Visual Artist on GK once in the past, and have played the server for a few years to come now.

I have had experience on countless number of UC PW's, that I chose to do some tilesets for, and little bit of random developing of any sort. I have worked on servers such as Zodiac, Era, AEON, Ol' West, Endora, Atrius, Spawn, Delteria Dev, and some others more known.

As of now I am only working on Era, but not full time. Chris is letting me take my pace by completing a little assignment he has me on, which I can easily flex my schedule around with helping GK.

I have been pixeling for 3 some years now, just love doing it. Haven't noticed a big, drastic improvement in my recent work, but I'm coming along. Another thing I may know about is how the current GK Staff team works. Such as Stephen, and how I need to just do the lineart and basic colors, and have you take over the rest (seeing as I've worked with yourself and Tig in the past).

I am looking forward to maybe helping out Graal Kingdoms yet again, and sorry for my previous absence, and streak of inactivity. Below you will find an attached 'portfolio' of some of my work. This stuff is more recent, mainly from when I got my new computer in December. Some may be a little bit older, but no difference. Also, I have some GK work, before it got edited by Stephen and/or Tig, from the past.

Thanks for your time, I can be reached via AIM, Forums, or on Player (on GK). If I for osme reason cannot be reached by any of those (which is highly unlikely), contact my Email: [email protected]

Thanks again!

-Angel

Arch_Angel 07-01-2009 04:41 AM

Can't edit the last post
For thos eof you who do not want to DL that ZIP file, here is the image as a thumbnail

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/6...rtfolio.th.png

Liberated 07-17-2009 11:32 AM

did arch angel get hired?

NicoX 03-08-2013 04:34 PM

Hello,

looking for one more Graphics Artist to assist us.

Thanks.

NicoX 08-06-2013 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NicoX (Post 1714829)
Hello,

looking for one more Graphics Artist to assist us.

Thanks.

Bumping this again. Looking for one skilled Graphic Artist. Needs to adapt to the GK style shortly.

Paid job

Dan3099 02-06-2015 05:12 PM

Not needed anymore cause 3d so ez if u doing low poly like a smart person whom used an android u just apply pixels to a blocky link