Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bugs and Future Improvements (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=166)
-   -   UI based trading (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134270404)

LimetasticSlushy 10-03-2016 02:36 AM

UI based trading

Can we get a nice and secure UI-based trade system? Players could go to trading posts and could pay a fee to do a trade and stuff. This should reduce scamming, a thing that hopefully doesn't creep back into the economy any time soon.

Kamaeru 10-03-2016 03:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LimetasticSlushy (Post 1740121)
Can we get a nice and secure UI-based trade system? Players could go to trading posts and could pay a fee to do a trade and stuff. This should reduce scamming, a thing that hopefully doesn't creep back into the economy any time soon.

Way ahead of you, you can already do all of that stuff. There are trading locations and a market. We do plan on upgrading the inventory system to be more organized and streamlined, but all the stuff you just described already exists and works great.

LimetasticSlushy 10-03-2016 04:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kamaeru (Post 1740122)

Way ahead of you, you can already do all of that stuff. There are trading locations and a market. We do plan on upgrading the inventory system to be more organized and streamlined, but all the stuff you just described already exists and works great.

Oh? I was unaware of that. Sorry but the map is simply a mess, if there are trading posts then I certainly haven't found any. Though I haven't looked too hard, of course I really shouldn't have to...

Kamaeru 10-03-2016 04:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LimetasticSlushy (Post 1740123)
Oh? I was unaware of that. Sorry but the map is simply a mess, if there are trading posts then I certainly haven't found any. Though I haven't looked too hard, of course I really shouldn't have to...

You don't have to look hard for them at all, sorry everything you can imagine isn't located at the unstick me location.

LimetasticSlushy 10-03-2016 05:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kamaeru (Post 1740124)
You don't have to look hard for them at all, sorry everything you can imagine isn't located at the unstick me location.

Uhm.. sorry if I came off a little snippy

Honestly it would be very convenient if there was a trading post in Bomboria though, just saying

Kamaeru 10-03-2016 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LimetasticSlushy (Post 1740125)
Uhm.. sorry if I came off a little snippy

Honestly it would be very convenient if there was a trading post in Bomboria though, just saying

The market is in Bomboria. There is also a secure trading post. If you're at the train station just walk right and it's on that path between Bomboria and Harmonia.

Elk 10-03-2016 11:48 PM

1 Attachment(s)
there it is :p