Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Zone (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=135)
-   -   Hacker Script!? (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72831)

UnknownMasterMind 03-14-2007 07:12 PM

Hacker Script!?

Is their a way possiable for Zone to have a script which could actually catch hackers hacking, And the Server take care of it, By disconnecting them?

I mean a script like, If Player A choose "HeavyInfantary", Then Player A=HI Speed.

If, Player A choose "Heavy Infantary, And Player A= A Speed Greater then HI, Then Player A=Hacker, "Server Disconnect".

Would something like this be possiable!? And if this is possiable, We could have an auto /kick system for people who go into the Black Area on the Maps by glitching.

I am asking this, Because, Their was another hacker on this morning, Their hasn't been any for a while, And something like this could prevent them from hacking agian.

Sincerely,
Desear

P.S.
I am not a scripter, So I have no clue how it would work, But I hear ERA, Has Anti hacker scripts, So could Zone!?

hampy 03-14-2007 07:15 PM

I'm pretty sure that it already would have

UnknownMasterMind 03-14-2007 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hampy (Post 1288564)
I'm pretty sure that it already would have

So, The Hacker Script is not possiable!?

Sincerely,
Desear Dark

hampy 03-14-2007 07:20 PM

Well, I know you can have something that can tell if your using trainers, like speed hacks and such. I dont know if every server has that though

But yes, it should be added to each server

Crow 03-14-2007 07:49 PM

I am somehow sure the speed of the classes is stored serverside, so its pretty hard to edit it. Dont hurt me if I am wrong :o

Edit: To change the speed out of the hackers view I mean.

Editē: Oh yea, you may ask why I voted 'No'. Well, the checks may go wrong when it lags and the whole server could get a disconnect or such things. This just isnt a scripting issue. Has to be hardcoded.

SayianOozaru 03-14-2007 07:53 PM

We have a script that should ban trials if they are hacking, and disconnect p2p's and give them a warning. On RC it's logged as 'ip+accname' is using a 'trainer/hacking program'

It shows up something like that, cannot remember exactly. Will stay logged on RC from now on though.

The system can detect most hacks, so the player that was hacking must be using a program we do not know about.

*Edit

Nothing was logged on RC by the accname MrPresident

Triple_Darkness 03-14-2007 09:26 PM

if he wasnt hacking its possable its stealthed or image deleting.

Crono 03-14-2007 09:36 PM

There's already an anti-hack system on most servers including Zone...

Aachen 03-14-2007 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gerami (Post 1288613)

And the only real "problem" we have on Zone is people editing images, but it's fairly easy to catch people doing it.

Mandangop2p 03-14-2007 10:57 PM

My server had a script if someone had a item they werent suppose to have it auto removed it.

Triple_Darkness 03-14-2007 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gerami (Post 1288613)

That usally only spam's the RC only.

Crono 03-14-2007 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Triple_Darkness (Post 1288662)
That usally only spam's the RC only.

It's logged.

seanthien 03-15-2007 04:43 AM

Yes there is a script that detects them. But with new scripts comes new hacks that the scripts cant detect. Havent you seen venom do that wall hack thing yet? O_o

Triple_Darkness 03-15-2007 04:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seanthien (Post 1288757)
Yes there is a script that detects them. But with new scripts comes new hacks that the scripts cant detect. Havent you seen venom do that wall hack thing yet? O_o

The day that idiot wall hacks is the day that i use proper cloths.

PLUS HE DELETED IMAGES PLEASE READ THE REST OF THE THREAD INSTAD OF 1 OR 2 POSTS

Crow 03-15-2007 11:19 AM

Dude, deleting images is useless in most cases. The scripts still contain setshape for barrels and stuff. So they block anyways. Well I think someone added setshape to them...atleast on GK everything has a shape :P Would be stupid not to do it heh.