Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Era Main Forum (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=162)
-   -   Era (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66933)

xPuppetMasterx 06-25-2006 06:17 PM

Era

I looked at the forums today only to find that Era is still around. Who like manages it now and stuff =o
-Mr. !Blake

VulcanP2P 06-25-2006 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xPuppetMasterx
I looked at the forums today only to find that Era is still around. Who like manages it now and stuff =o
-Mr. !Blake

:megaeek: Woooaah. Hey there! How's it going?

*Chris is the Manager now.

Chris 06-25-2006 06:57 PM

Oh snap it's Mr. !Blake

Bl0nkt 06-25-2006 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xPuppetMasterx
-Mr. !Blake

HOLY ****ING ****, MR. !BLAKE!

Remember when we smalltalked me being an admin? Well guess WHAT?

Well, let me get some updates for you.

New new new new new new new new Era has been released. I was a beta tester with a few others you might not know and a few you definitely know. There are some systems, like the party system and the biz system that I'm not too proud of. The party system is way too accessing for newbs to gain membership to guilds. The biz system is well thought up and well scripted, but completely screwed over Era's gun rareness systems.

However, with some convincing, Andy and I have regenerated gangs. The good ones. Well, the post-reset generation of them. Each have their own rare and expensive gang guns to compensate for these player shops. Andy and I have also re-released quite a few of the old business, and the ones that were soon-to-come (such as Dairy Hut). Sorry that PI isn't coming back. PPA still has their shot though.

Contact me on Era if you care to talk. Glad to see you "back."

xAndrewx 06-25-2006 08:56 PM

Very cool to see you back, Hachi just a reminder, use the newbiz-produce1 class!

Bl0nkt 06-26-2006 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xAndrewx
Very cool to see you back, Hachi just a reminder, use the newbiz-produce1 class!

I'll use it once I spruce up the "open" feel of it. I took a while to set up a system to display the needed items for a while. I'm going to use that. I also am not too fond of the pure white font color, and the message seems to hide at random times. The grab time is also way too short. <3

Sum41Freeeeek 06-26-2006 02:05 AM

Mr !Blake, where have you been? :o

Chris 06-26-2006 04:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sum41Freeeeek
Mr !Blake, where have you been? :o

If I remember correctly from my last conversation with him, he was living in Europe. Doing that whole foreign exchange student thing.

TpH 06-26-2006 10:01 AM

Wow. Mr. !Blake.

I loved that ****ing guy.

Curt1zzle 06-26-2006 03:17 PM

Jesus Christ you should run for office...

Get off your knees, people!

Oh, and hi Blakey. Welcome back.

-Ching 06-26-2006 03:25 PM

Where do I apply for foreign exchange students?

ViCtOrEhEhEh 06-26-2006 10:48 PM

Uhh who is this guy? :X

xPuppetMasterx 07-02-2006 11:53 PM

Nice to see that a few of you guys are still around :) . I'm dealing with the whole getting an appartment thing in miami right now, but you'll start seeing more of me soon. <3

-Mr. !Blake

CaramelDarkhaven 07-03-2006 02:57 AM

God. My ex lives in Miami. Takes so long to get from one place to another. One of the reasons why I like living where I live now. I was in Ft. Lauderdale before, I still visit Ft Lauderdale. I don't know you =[

WanDaMan 07-05-2006 11:28 AM

Mr. !Wan =D

HELLO!