Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Graphic Design (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Another Body (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48008)

HunterTerryon 09-16-2003 03:40 AM

Another Body

hmm well I was looking at the poor excuses for bodies and I decided to make this this is.Nothing specail just a body that ist sooo eh I dunno graalish.So I guess what im trying to say is this body has better anatomy.I made an outline similar to the one I do when I draw manga to start off.Next I did the basics in coloring.Finnally I added a few adjustments to the outline and finished the shading.

HunterTerryon 09-16-2003 03:41 AM

1 Attachment(s)
oh yeha of course the image.Sorry I forgot to include it I was talking to someone on aim

Nick1988 09-16-2003 03:51 AM

There is something called the edit/delete button, you know. Anyway, the body is alright.

marcoR 09-16-2003 03:55 AM

you can't upload files in an already posted post.

Nick1988 09-16-2003 04:03 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by marcoR
you can't upload files in an already posted post.
He can delete it and redo it and attach the file.

HunterTerryon 09-16-2003 04:07 AM

sorry but im not going to delete it an write that all over again.If you care that much about tell and admin to take one of my posts away I reall don't care im not much of a forums user here anyway just showing a method of making a body that might be usefull.

Thallen 09-16-2003 04:13 AM

The 2nd frame of the body (near-naked) looks like ET. :)

marcoR 09-16-2003 04:18 AM

never thought of that, he could have deleted it... (you could have copied all of what you typed, and then pasted it in the new one)

HunterTerryon 09-16-2003 04:47 AM

what is ET? I was thinking it looked like gandi.Except he needs a tan to be gandi.

davidpsy 09-16-2003 05:08 AM

It seems like on every single thread when someone posts an attachment they always forget and have to double post. Not me though I dont forget ^_^.

zs0 09-16-2003 05:19 AM

I would show mine but its kind of tarded lel..

anyway, that looked like a bald woman with anerexia :P

Nick1988 09-16-2003 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by marcoR
never thought of that, he could have deleted it... (you could have copied all of what you typed, and then pasted it in the new one)
Yep. :)

Quote:

Originally posted by HunterTerryon
what is ET? I was thinking it looked like gandi.Except he needs a tan to be gandi.
ET-Extra Terrestrial (sp?). The movie....

Quote:

Originally posted by davidpsy
It seems like on every single thread when someone posts an attachment they always forget and have to double post. Not me though I dont forget ^_^.
I know, it's really annoying isn't it?

LegendaryAzreil 09-16-2003 07:21 AM

Dont look to bad.
:)

davidpsy 09-16-2003 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Nick1988

Yep. :)

ET-Extra Terrestrial (sp?). The movie....

I know, it's really annoying isn't it?

I dont find it that annoying, It would save more server space and make things easyer to read if we dident have all these graphics and stuff on the forums. But it keeps it interesting so eh. A chat room where you can make different threads/chat rooms and the chat rooms saves what you say and you can reply to others might be better but I like the forums my self.

Nick1988 09-17-2003 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by davidpsy

I dont find it that annoying, It would save more server space and make things easyer to read if we dident have all these graphics and stuff on the forums. But it keeps it interesting so eh. A chat room where you can make different threads/chat rooms and the chat rooms saves what you say and you can reply to others might be better but I like the forums my self.

Yeah, there's that too. I just find it annoying when people do that, it happens almost every time.