Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Hello and Goodbyes (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=95)
-   -   I'm quitting. (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65783)

PaperMario 05-02-2006 01:52 AM

I'm quitting.

Hey everyone. Just to let all you know , i'm (Hato) quitting Zone. Actually, all of Graal. Yeah, i know, none of you really care, but for all those people that have stuck through with me, always been my friends, this, is for you.
I'm going to say things about my friends:

Poizike: Dude, you have got to be best friend. YOu've always stuck through with me, no matter how hard things have been. I'll always remember how nice you were.

MegaMasterX: Mega, I wish I could leave you every Era thing I have, since you were the greatest on Era to me. Too bad, i'm not coming back.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If i were to write about all of you, i would, but it would take too long. Now, i know that most of you are happy, saying "The noob is gone!" "Let's Celebrate". AS well as my friends, well, i don't know about you. HEre are some things i'll always remember:"

Poizike: So many things, i couldn't say. My BFF forever.
MegaMasterX: Taught me how to run a biz on Era. Was another one of my BFF's.
Ixi: For teaching me how to spar.
Jfx: For always being there for me.
Everyone else: For being there for me, I thank you.

Now, I know this is very long, so, go ahead and laugh, i don't care! I won't see any of you ever again! Now, I know that this will be moved, so friends of mine, read quick. Everyone may feel free to post comments, rather disses or not. Peace out guys.

SayianOozaru 05-02-2006 02:01 AM

i don't go alone now do i?

well hato, i'm quittin ur quittin, when ixi finds out i'm quittin he probly will...

so damn we bringin people with us, but i'm still postin on the forums :o

PaperMario 05-02-2006 02:04 AM

We quitters must stick together.

Sadly, some people who I thought were my friends, really weren't. I've caught most of em talking Bull**** about me.

SayianOozaru 05-02-2006 02:19 AM

lol well everyone nos not to say nothin bout me cause i'll have to handel them...in game or not...

they'd probly want it in game though...

cause just look at me lol...bench 190 (wrep 135, 4 sets (40 times)), dumb-bell press 60's (that's 60 pounds in one hand, you lay back like your benching, but your just working biceps, not chest...i do 20 of those...used to do 30 til i stopped workin out from a month x_x) curl 60, 20 times (2 sets) leg press 350, and i weigh 149 :(

...imagin my foot commin down on your face once i make you fall... ;o

PaperMario 05-02-2006 02:23 AM

That's just the thing Sayian. I'm not as good as you, actually, im not even close. You can't be called a noob, cause you just own the other person! I can't do things like that! I just can't defend myself... I'm... i'm.... I'm a noob..... I might as well face it... that's what everyone thinks..

theHAWKER 05-02-2006 02:30 AM

i quit zone every ones so mean...

SayianOozaru 05-02-2006 02:39 AM

lol hato...

a year and a half of play, with nothing but elites will do that to you...

i played with muroku, thundabox, touya, stormys, and i forgot the other kids name (he quit along time ago...when i was finally able to beat him ;o)

but those 4 always were atleast 100:0, in there prime...

now they've all become worse because they went away for such a long time...

PaperMario 05-02-2006 03:04 AM

Well, i'm going to make my final stand on Graal. See you on.

someonesomewhere 05-02-2006 03:06 AM

Later Hato. I never knew you, and the first time I saw you, you said "wait" right before I finished killing you, and I ended up killing you anyway.

I don't think I ever purposefully killed you after that, though ;)

Anyway, goodbye.

icemaster 05-02-2006 03:29 AM

i only read ur post hato....so w/e to other posts :O

i didnt really know u, i know we talked like...twice maybe lol

but have fun outside of graal....

this game is an addiction...its tough to leave...ive tried....

good luck and if i c ya around, be like yo...touya......*punches ur kidney* k? =]

MisterMastermind 05-02-2006 03:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaperMario
Sadly, some people who I thought were my friends, really weren't. I've caught most of em talking Bull**** about me.

Sounds familiar doesn't it? -_-

someonesomewhere 05-02-2006 03:49 AM

This doesn't have to with me, does it? :[

Hey Touya. One more post and you'll have 666. :o

MisterMastermind 05-02-2006 04:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by someonesomewhere

No, I caught him talking crap on me. Same with his "BFF forever" poizike...

Bl0nkt 05-02-2006 04:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by someonesomewhere

That guy in your avatar is pretty hot.

someonesomewhere 05-02-2006 04:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bl0nkt
That guy in your avatar is pretty hot.

I think the penguin in my siggy is hotter.