Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Era Main Forum (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=162)
-   -   Management Change (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134265304)

Dragon551 12-18-2011 10:34 AM

Management Change

Due to lack of a development server, I am unable to carry on the project "Era Dev". For this reason, I have decided to step down from my management position for good. I returned as Co-Manager after I left PSA in hopes to bring change to Era. When I received the manager position, all these ideas flooded my head and I quickly began putting them into play after I managed to get my hands on a development server funded by a staff member.

Well, after a few months of working on Era Dev and being manager, more and more things came up in life which hindered development and my overall activity. Things were still getting done while I was gone, but in a much slower pace. Of course, time kept going while all of this was going on and the development server is now on the verge of expiration.

I don't see a point in having the staff member renew the server seeing how I was planning on leaving a few weeks back, so I decided to just end it here. It's been a pleasure working with you all and I'd like to especially thank Gabriel and the rest of the PlayerWorld administration team for making my stay more enjoyable. I would also like to thank my administration team for sticking with me after such a long time, you guys were really the best people I've worked with.

It's a shame development servers aren't given away as easily as before, but I suppose Stefan has his reasons. The development pool for Graal is really dying off and I don't want anything to do with it any longer. You may see me around Graal Kingdoms after I get some personal things settled but for now, I'll see you guys around :)

Also, Era Dev is backed up - Free for the next manager to grab if they so choose to continue it.

Goodbye Everyone, happy holidays and happy new year!
-Alfonso

cheesemanfred 12-18-2011 10:36 AM

Good luck, Alf!

.. and good luck, Era!

MonkeyBob 12-18-2011 10:37 AM

It's been a pleasure working with you Alf, had a blast!

Fiberwyre_P2P 12-18-2011 10:39 AM

Merp

DarkRenji 12-18-2011 10:39 AM

Good bye, and thank you for trying to help me get my items returned.

Tim_Rocks 12-18-2011 11:09 AM

I'll miss you!

PrinceOfKenshin 12-18-2011 11:21 AM

Good luck with everything alf.

Sucks to see you go but we all have to go at some point.

NicoX 12-18-2011 11:23 AM

Good luck with ur life. And hope to see you ! :)

Andre2006 12-18-2011 11:26 AM

Good health!

LordSquirt 12-18-2011 12:47 PM

Wait... So you're quitting as Manager and ending Era Dev?

What is the next manager supposed to walk into with a gang system that is not even completed and etc...

Clockwork 12-18-2011 01:31 PM

Alf <3~

Emera 12-18-2011 01:52 PM

Sad to see you leave. Thanks for everything! So who's the new manager?

Andre2006 12-18-2011 03:18 PM

Why is Stefan not funding Era with a dev server? If Era can't bring in new updates the players will eventually leave, or is the intention here to actually kill off the game?

Stefan has nothing to lose by giving Era a dev server at all. If it brings in more new updates, it brings back players along with new players.

What the heck?

jkldogg 12-18-2011 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LordSquirt (Post 1678432)
Wait... So you're quitting as Manager and ending Era Dev?

What is the next manager supposed to walk into with a gang system that is not even completed and etc...

All we can hope is that he (or whoever owns content) allows the new manager access/rights to all of Era Dev's work. It's ridiculous how many times staff work on the server for months and months then a manager quits or gets fired and all that time goes to waste because they scrap the entire project (This has happened multiple times before). This means no updates for the players and even more waiting.

defaultaccount 12-18-2011 04:42 PM

sad to see alf step down because of all this bs