Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Kingdoms (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Let me tell you something about something. (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74041)

Felix_Xenophobe 05-18-2007 07:00 PM

Let me tell you something about something.

1 Attachment(s)
Discuss.

Crimson2005 05-18-2007 07:01 PM

I don't get it.

Felix_Xenophobe 05-18-2007 07:04 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Sigh.

Pimmeh 05-18-2007 07:09 PM

Its true...no one plays anymore...why should we?
Nothing new!

Darlene159 05-18-2007 07:11 PM

This thread will certainly help you, just like all the other ones, right? :rolleyes:
I think it has been said a million times that there is alot being worked on. You just have to have patience.

Felix_Xenophobe 05-18-2007 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darlene159 (Post 1309162)
This thread will certainly help you, just like all the other ones, right? :rolleyes:
I think it has been said a million times that there is alot being worked on. You just have to have patience.

I'm just killing time waiting for the yearly update. :asleep:

xXziroXx 05-18-2007 07:14 PM

Quote:

Eh, not really an excuse.

Scenario:

A sudden drop in players playing WoW due to Blizzard not releasing any new stuff for about a year. Then someone on Blizzard says "We are working on stuffz, be patient.".

Thats no excuse. If you can't maintain a steady player base, then you need to hire people to work on stuff that can be released while waiting for the major stuff that's "being worked on".

pooper200000 05-19-2007 02:28 AM

Kingdoms has finally died. Im not saying that with pleasure but its sad. I know this isn't a good example but look at the classic servers they have constant updates. I think we are working on stuff please be patient isn't a good enough excuse. Some trials don't read the forums what should keep them around.

Darlene159 05-19-2007 02:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xXziroXx (Post 1309164)
Eh, not really an excuse.

Scenario:

A sudden drop in players playing WoW due to Blizzard not releasing any new stuff for about a year. Then someone on Blizzard says "We are working on stuffz, be patient.".

Thats no excuse. If you can't maintain a steady player base, then you need to hire people to work on stuff that can be released while waiting for the major stuff that's "being worked on".

Not the point. The point is that making another thread, amongst the many other ones on the same issue, is not going to change the answer.

pooper200000 05-19-2007 02:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darlene159 (Post 1309318)
Not the point. The point is that making another thread, amongst the many other ones on the same issue, is not going to change the answer.

so what is the perfect answer?

Waltz5 05-19-2007 03:33 AM

Quote:

So don't talk about it. Good strategy, I'm sure that has the slightest possibility of finally opening staff's eyes.

The updates and support of this game are horrendous. It's finally caught up to them and rightfully so.

Stephen 05-19-2007 03:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Waltz5 (Post 1309332)
So don't talk about it. Good strategy, I'm sure that has the slightest possibility of finally opening staff's eyes.

The updates and support of this game are horrendous. It's finally caught up to them and rightfully so.

She's trying to avoid a scene on the official forum.

A lot of you might immediately take that as a giant corporation - much like all of those interesting stories you hear about in the coffee shop, grocery store, or people of significance talking about - in which a the corporation hides something shamefully.

Instead, think of it as a small business trying to maintain a interesting appearance. Graal Kingdoms is still new to a new player, regardless of how many tired and bored oldbies there are. If you have a problem like this you should probably make a support ticket... although I anticipate the response will be as lacking there as it would be here.

Crono 05-19-2007 03:45 AM

Agreed Felix.

Quote:

You just have to have patience.

No. Why? Because this isn't the first time Graal has been "working" on something, only to take WAY too long. Graal 3D? Games channel? The whole Wii draw? Flying system? Right...:frown:

If a REAL estimated time was released, that's a different story. But obviously...

1) There won't be an estimated time...

2) If there was an estimated time announced we'd have to add about 7 months to it.

I'm not trying to insult CJ's developers and such but I make quite a valid point.

Stephen 05-19-2007 03:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gerami (Post 1309338)
1) There won't be an estimated time...

Amusingly, I was talking to Stefan about exactly that the other day. I reminded him that players are getting impatient - so if it's any help, you all know he's at least acknowledged it.

Waltz5 05-19-2007 03:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen (Post 1309335)
She's trying to avoid a scene on the official forum.

A lot of you might immediately take that as a giant corporation - much like all of those interesting stories you hear about in the coffee shop, grocery store, or people of significance talking about - in which a the corporation hides something shamefully.

Instead, think of it as a small business trying to maintain a interesting appearance. Graal Kingdoms is still new to a new player, regardless of how many tired and bored oldbies there are. If you have a problem like this, you should probably make a support ticket... although I anticipate the response will be as lacking there as it would be here.

I understand CJ is not a huge corporation. And I understand the idea for any company is to not spread negative feedback on their official forums.

On the other hand it's a product and I won't be paying for it anymore. I would think the company would want to know why people do not renew subscriptions, perhaps not in a public forum spotlight, but they don't allow any other medium. Support tickets are a joke in my opinion unless you need account help that Ibonic can help you with. And a large part of the frustration is no matter what medium is used the same answer continuously comes back to the players with no change on the actual playerworlds, specifically GK.

It honestly baffles me why nothing has been done. Do they not notice this huge drop in players? Do they not notice the large amounts of threads on their official forums? I really don't get it and if something is being done the customers certainly deserve, and want to know what is going on.