Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Unholy Nation Main Forum (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=223)
-   -   Tf happened to Unholy Nation? (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134270242)

TwinDragons 03-29-2016 02:20 AM

Tf happened to Unholy Nation?

To my understanding, Ramza hacked UN x50 because of some "war" against Carlito.

Ramza has also hacked staff from GK and Era. If he keeps hacking those servers, will they be taken off the list too? What about Delt and Zodiac?

Jakov_the_Jakovasaur 03-29-2016 03:36 AM

i was expecting it to be down for 3 days and then become resurrected on the sunday!

Mark Sir Link 03-29-2016 06:24 PM

it was an easter event

kia345 03-29-2016 08:55 PM

unholy nation is being punished for its unholiness

it's being rebranded as pious state

Crono 03-30-2016 03:52 AM

: - (

Rob 03-30-2016 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwinDragons (Post 1738494)
To my understanding, Ramza hacked UN x50 because of some "war" against Carlito.

Ramza has also hacked staff from GK and Era. If he keeps hacking those servers, will they be taken off the list too? What about Delt and Zodiac?

Basically this, yeah. Ramza and Stowen (who is working with Ramza) got hired as staff multiple times (as high as manager/co-manager) and were basically freely allowed to play by the local staff despite an innumerable amount of warnings by Carlito that this would happen if it continued.

It isn't that we blame local staff for their inability to secure their servers or accounts (although at some point the excuse "oh I kept downloading rc5.exe from Carlito's old Skype" gets old). But Ramza would "hack" a staff member, delete the server, and next day GPs basically let him walk around freely. This is largely due to his reputation (people still think he's a hacker; he is not) but yeah. Can't have that.

This was sorta coming for a while anyway. UN had nobody capable who was willing to be Manager for a long period of time (roughly... since early 2014). I don't have the time for it like I used to -- Ph8 was about to step down -- we were basically chain-appointing GPs as Managers over there and hoping for the best. Jave was a good fit for a period but after he left there was really nobody left to replace him. Little development happened in the last half-year anyway and the server was in decline. If anything, Ramza just sped up the inevitable.

Mark Sir Link 03-30-2016 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark Sir Link (Post 1738503)
it was an easter event

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob (Post 1738513)
Basically this, yeah. Ramza and Stowen (who is working with Ramza) got hired as staff multiple times (as high as manager/co-manager) and were basically freely allowed to play by the local staff despite an innumerable amount of warnings by Carlito that this would happen if it continued.

It isn't that we blame local staff for their inability to secure their servers or accounts (although at some point the excuse "oh I kept downloading rc5.exe from Carlito's old Skype" gets old). But Ramza would "hack" a staff member, delete the server, and next day GPs basically let him walk around freely. This is largely due to his reputation (people still think he's a hacker; he is not) but yeah. Can't have that.

This was sorta coming for a while anyway. UN had nobody capable who was willing to be Manager for a long period of time (roughly... since early 2014). I don't have the time for it like I used to -- Ph8 was about to step down -- we were basically chain-appointing GPs as Managers over there and hoping for the best. Jave was a good fit for a period but after he left there was really nobody left to replace him. Little development happened in the last half-year anyway and the server was in decline. If anything, Ramza just sped up the inevitable.

and of course just like the real good friday when jesus died, people will be left waiting more than 3 days for the phoenix down

Mark Sir Link 03-30-2016 07:31 PM

a new volunteer steps up

thugt:
can u post that i would even be manager if it came down to it even though i dont want to do it, i rly rly would hate it for this server to get taken down even if its just off the serverlist its a slippery slope and ide hate to see no classic spar servers on the graal client list..

ffcmike 03-30-2016 08:06 PM

Hopefully a solution is found. Though I'd be interested to see what would happen if in the mean time a server was placed on the list which consisted entirely of a spar arena.

maximus_asinus 03-30-2016 09:02 PM

I'll be the Manager. Just have all staff members message me here.

Mark Sir Link 03-30-2016 10:17 PM

just let biggy have this one

zephirot 04-01-2016 03:01 AM

sad day
guess it's time to uninstall for realsies this time

Conqueror 04-01-2016 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ffcmike (Post 1738517)
Hopefully a solution is found. Though I'd be interested to see what would happen if in the mean time a server was placed on the list which consisted entirely of a spar arena.

Colosseum!

Crono 04-01-2016 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ffcmike (Post 1738517)

would be nice

Elk 04-01-2016 06:57 PM

a PvP server with perks and achievements and ranks and rewards would be cool, with nice graphics and sounds and levels

progressively getting stronger aswell, but with an emphasis on skill/reflexes/reactions