Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Hiring for Valikorlia (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=212)
-   -   Valikorlia needs NATs (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74508)

WarriorCam 06-11-2007 09:30 AM

Valikorlia needs NATs

Hello, I'm Omake the new Manager of Valikorlia. Valikorlia is in a transitional period and will hopefully be getting a long awaited update in a few months. We were planning on updating to GS2, however our only NAT decided to take the progress he made and quit to work on a dev server under the previous management !pissed! . If you're up for a challenge, converting us to GS2, creating a cool system involving optional PKing that will not stifle roleplaying. Valikorlia is unique in that we need a great, functioning system that will bring in PVP combat, an economy and lots of other fun things to use such as fully-functional boats, airships, and more, while at the same time not hindering our enforced Roleplaying rules. If you're up for a challenge, and if you're interested in working with a great, highly motivated staff team, please leave a reply.

Moondeath_2 06-11-2007 09:32 AM

Pleased to "meet" you, what happened with clash? Good luck, I can't help you I'm a bit tied up else where. ^_^

WarriorCam 06-11-2007 09:33 AM

Clash hasn't been manager since last Fall. We've gone through ... 3 administrations since then? He made Nadrion manager then Nadrion made Amoloto the manager then the global staff made Armadeus the manager then Armadeus and the co-manager Sy quit to work on a dev server and took our NAT Mido with them...

Moondeath_2 06-11-2007 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WarriorCam (Post 1316796)
Clash hasn't been manager since last Fall. We've gone through ... 3 administrations since then? He made Nadrion manager then Nadrion made Amoloto the manager then the global staff made Armadeus the manager then Armadeus and the co-manager Sy quit to work on a dev server and took our NAT Mido with them...

Oh sorry to have left the fact I quit graal in December and just recently came back, I should've made a "I'm back thread" but I see that as sort of a waste; sorry to hear that by the way.

WarriorCam 06-11-2007 09:42 AM

Yeah, it's annoying. There are virtually NO NATs on Val.. at least reliable ones..

WanDaMan 06-11-2007 10:11 AM

Post some screenys of new Val'; it'll help in the search of new staff!

WarriorCam 06-11-2007 10:32 AM

I just took over 2 days ago, we haven't really started on new val yet and I'm sort of hoping an NAT will join before we start because if we don't get someone to script a new system we might not do an update at all.

Pimmeh 06-11-2007 11:08 AM

Well I wish Valikorlia really good luck :)
As a frequent player I thank the gods for Clash's departure.
But finding NAT's is as hard as finding turtles in a cloud (I think, I never actually searched for turtles there).
But now that Twinny is rebuilding his GS2 guide I think NAT's will be a growing minority.

xAndrewx 06-11-2007 06:30 PM

I'll do it :)
I don't think Era staff want me back, lol.

Moondeath_2 06-11-2007 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xAndrewx (Post 1316897)
I'll do it :)
I don't think Era staff want me back, lol.

Why, *what* did I miss? x_x

coreys 06-11-2007 11:24 PM

Well, if I had the know how, I might be willing, but considering I just came back to Graal a couple weeks ago after a 3 month reprieve, I can't script worth a damn...not that I could have done much before I quit anyways. xP I'll certainly be wanting to check out that new GS2 guide though.

Pimmeh 06-12-2007 09:14 AM

Valikorlia has the best promises...since Clash left the playerbase began growing again and now we easily pass the 50 mark on (in my timezone) saturday and friday evening

Sulukra 06-13-2007 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pimmeh (Post 1317303)
Valikorlia has the best promises...since Clash left the playerbase began growing again and now we easily pass the 50 mark on (in my timezone) saturday and friday evening

And we have people with some really rockin' characters out there.

Pimmeh 06-13-2007 08:44 AM

I totally agree Sulukra :) Top hatted people rule lol.
I hope Val turns out good after all so Quian'Dor can squash them for real.
It never hurts to dream eh?

WarriorCam 06-15-2007 06:26 AM

We have our NATs just waiting on Stefan to give me access to val dev...