Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Code Gallery (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=179)
-   -   Graal Shop Pro (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134269127)

fowlplay4 03-29-2014 09:40 PM

Graal Shop Pro

1 Attachment(s)
Welcome to my thread!

I've been working on a much improved scripted Graal Shop (GANI Editor). I've made quite a lot of progress and created a few ganis with it that would have been painful otherwise.

I believe I'm at or close to complete feature parity with the current Graalshop editor.

Controls / Gestures

1. Right mouse button held down to move the preview axis.
2. Ctrl + Left click to select multiple sprites.
3. Keyboard arrows can be used to make fine adjustments to selected sprites.
4. Sprites can be deleted by dragging them into the sprite list, or by being selected and pressing the delete key.
5. Wheel mouse to zoom in and out.

New Features

1. Multiple Sprite Selections. You can select multiple by holding CTRL and selecting a sprite.
2. Full Sprite Effects Support. Color, Mode, Rotate, Stretch all display properly in the preview.
3. Sprite Cutter. You simply select the non-transparent part of the image and it uses a fill algorithm to determine the bounds of the sprite.
4. Gridlines can be disabled.
5. Other small stuff that I can't recall.

I was planning on implementing more features but my work has kind of stagnated on it.

There is currently no serverside functionality to the tool so you don't need to worry about staff having it.

Ganis currently save to your Graal folder under scriptfiles or to your level/ganis folder if you're editing one from there.

Screenshot

http://i.imgur.com/hg9ubxl.jpg

Try it out!

You can log on to Zodiac and use the command "/graalshop" (without quotes) to open it.

Alternatively you can download the script, add it to your server and use it there.

PhantosP2P 03-30-2014 12:31 AM

If there's a greater force of scripting working towards making Graal a more productive platform, I don't know who it could be. Thanks FP!

Stephen 03-30-2014 04:50 AM

Just needs inbetweening. :)

cbk1994 03-30-2014 08:58 AM

Impressive work as always :)

Crono 03-30-2014 09:42 AM

FP Knorr. :)

Torankusu 03-30-2014 07:17 PM

nice work, and great contribution as always. thanks.

callimuc 03-30-2014 10:12 PM

awesome thing you did there!

didnt check it out yet, but are the rotated images inside the preview done with your editor or are those already set by the template?

Tim_Rocks 03-30-2014 11:21 PM

Very nice, I'll be sure to check it later. Looks great.

fowlplay4 03-31-2014 02:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by callimuc (Post 1726518)
didnt check it out yet, but are the rotated images inside the preview done with your editor or are those already set by the template?

Editor. I made them using the batch rotate feature in the add sprite menu out of a single sprite.

With batch rotate you could take a single sword frame either 45 or 90 degree then specify:

Sprites: 8 (360 / 45)
Start: 0
End: 6.28 (Start and End are set to that by default)

and it would create the rest sprites using the rotate effect. You can also change the Stretch X or Y to -1 and get the mirrored version of the sprites.

xAndrewx 04-02-2014 04:13 AM

FYI- I didn't look at your code, but for Facebook you can't combine rotateeffects and coloreffects. It's one or the other

fowlplay4 04-02-2014 04:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xAndrewx (Post 1726545)
FYI- I didn't look at your code, but for Facebook you can't combine rotateeffects and coloreffects. It's one or the other

that's dumb

xAndrewx 04-02-2014 04:24 AM

I've just tested it on Zodiac. It's really great. Good job

Admins 04-07-2014 10:08 AM

Nice :-)

Elk 04-07-2014 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stefan (Post 1726606)
Nice :-)

no u

-on topic-

I'll try it out when I get back from having a walk,

if only the default GUI from Graal wasn't such an eyesore

Spikedude 04-14-2014 10:02 PM

We've been using this on Era, and it is the greatest thing ever. The sprite cutter saves so much time and adds so much flexibility, and I love having the script window right there. Best thing ever - especially since I'm stuck on a Mac so all I had before was the old in-game editor (which worked, but not without frustration). I don't think I could thank you enough!

The only problem I've had so far is with crashing while Importing sprites - is this a known issue or something I might be doing wrong?