Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Zone (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=135)
-   -   Zone Trade System (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87210)

zorinkelpekem 08-01-2009 01:04 PM

Zone Trade System

I know a lot of people think a Trade System will be worse (Like Era) but there are players that need weapons and they could trade their weps then, so it would be a good idea to look for a trade system >.< SN (SuperNanny) told me the server will get like Era (sux), but then i asked him to trade it, he said: i don't trade weapons. No Reason! So a Trade System would be a good idea

Excuse me for saying something the same things in thread xD

BTW, some people think Gelat system is good enough, but i'm talking about perm weapons

pooper200000 08-01-2009 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zorinkelpekem (Post 1512203)
I know a lot of people think a Trade System will be worse (Like Era) but there are players that need weapons and they could trade their weps then, so it would be a good idea to look for a trade system >.< SN (SuperNanny) told me the server will get like Era (sux), but then i asked him to trade it, he said: i don't trade weapons. No Reason! So a Trade System would be a good idea

Excuse me for saying something the same things in thread xD

BTW, some people think Gelat system is good enough, but i'm talking about perm weapons

You missed much of what I said because you were too concerned with whining because you need permament weapons. Permanent weapons don't need to be circulated.

The comparison I made to Era, in response to your own, was that Era allows players to produce items and the weapons must be produced to be bought. Zone doesn't have businesses in which things are sold. We have a shop ran by scripts.

Switch 08-01-2009 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pooper200000 (Post 1512259)
You missed much of what I said because you were too concerned with whining because you need permament weapons. Permanent weapons don't need to be circulated.

Except for me. Switch needs his permanents.

Quote:

Originally Posted by pooper200000 (Post 1512259)
The comparison I made to Era, in response to your own, was that Era allows players to produce items and the weapons must be produced to be bought. Zone doesn't have businesses in which things are sold. We have a shop ran by scripts.

It'd actually be pretty neat if players COULD make their own weapons,with side effects like less range, damage, more freeze, etc.

RevolutionJS 08-01-2009 04:54 PM

This changes are to big and go to far, Zone is a shoot/chat game and nothing more

Damien 08-01-2009 05:27 PM

This idea is terrible. If you made it in the game you know what would happen? Noobs like these would be begging for your permanent weapons. CAN I HAVE YOUR BLUERIFLE? HEY TSUNAMI CAN I wano? Im dissapointed.

ff7chocoboknight 08-01-2009 05:58 PM

Don't like the idea. Many players just want Zone to be like it was in 2006 and 2007.

Liberated 08-01-2009 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zorinkelpekem (Post 1512203)
SN (SuperNanny) told me the server will get like Era (sux), but then i asked him to trade it, he said: i don't trade weapons. No Reason! So a Trade System would be a good idea

That doesn't make any sence, because he didn't say why he believes it's a bad idea it's a good idea. Thats what you're saying there and it's completele BS.

Switch 08-01-2009 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Damien (Post 1512269)
This idea is terrible. If you made it in the game you know what would happen? Noobs like these would be begging for your permanent weapons. CAN I HAVE YOUR BLUERIFLE? HEY TSUNAMI CAN I wano? Im dissapointed.

Make them a month time.

zorinkelpekem 08-01-2009 06:48 PM

That would suck even more >.<

pico57 08-07-2009 12:36 PM

item trade?

i still dont undertand why, perm weapons are not tradable..

i think they should be able to trade for some reasons :

-it's a weapons like any...

- if you want a new weapon, trade your perm, for an other one

- if you have a new account.. you could switch them from one character to the other.

-we would be able to try more weapons.

- a day, if a player dont want anymore " his perm photon or whatever" he could give it for another one he want to get.

Now perm weapons are Almost impossible to get so...

NOW THINK ABOUT IT!

Crono 08-07-2009 01:15 PM

donotwant

pico57 08-07-2009 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crono (Post 1513548)
donotwant

this is not a thread for players who have already all perm weapons
^^

c.c

Schetti 08-07-2009 02:23 PM

Trade system has never been a part of Zone. Shooters aren't really made to buy AND SELL weapons.
You kill people and earn money, you use the money to get a better weapon, you kill even more people with that weapon.
Zone should hand out more perm weapons, like Doubleshotgun/Magnums/Twinblade.

Crono 08-07-2009 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pico57 (Post 1513550)
this is not a thread for players who have already all perm weapons
^^

c.c

I don't have any perm event weapons.

Switch 08-07-2009 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zorinkelpekem (Post 1512298)
That would suck even more >.<

So you'd rather have people trading permanent weapons around and for the events team to host off less event-weapon events? If they're allowed to trade around permanently, I'd slap a big fat NO on this thread and leave.

Quote:

Originally Posted by pico57 (Post 1513547)
i still dont undertand why, perm weapons are not tradable..

Because the people that have them actually earned them.