Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Playerworld Staff Openings (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=113)
-   -   Darkmoon Hirings (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73288)

Geovanie Legend 04-05-2007 03:01 AM

Darkmoon Hirings

1 Attachment(s)
Darkmoon is currently hiring professional scripters (gscript2 format), 3d level designers, and 3d graphical artists.

For more information please log on to the server, if you do not have a gold or vip account and still wish to help please contact me directly using one of the following methods.
Email: [email protected]
AIM: MajinDokinala
Or send me a forum pm (I don't check those as much).

Darkmoon is going to be a 3D server (like Graal Kingdoms) with true mmorpg abilities such as classes and professions.
Some of these include...
Classes: Paladin, Rogue, Wizard, Summoner.
Professions: Armorsmith, Weaponsmith, Farming, Alchemist, Leatherworking.

Key features will be real time PvP which includes a rank and rewards depending on how good your pvp skills are, players will also have to rely on each other for the professions/crafting system to obtain the best possible items.
There will also be true loot (items will not fall to the ground once a monster has been killed), group and raid functions for bosses and harder quests.

We are currently at a very low percentage for being complete, but here is a picture (no gui yet because it's not complete).

Rapidwolve 04-05-2007 04:58 AM

Looks cartoony :)

Gambet 04-05-2007 05:00 AM

The graphics are ugly.

And also, professional scripters are scripters that get paid for what they do, so unless you're looking for Stefan, you won't be finding any professional scripters :p

killerogue 04-05-2007 05:24 AM

The graphics look nice. But need some work.

It seems as if you're trying to hard to imitate runscape.

Geovanie Legend 04-05-2007 05:52 AM

never played it, but like i said the server is only just starting, those may not even be the final graphics we use.

killerogue 04-05-2007 06:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geovanie Legend (Post 1296995)
never played it, but like i said the server is only just starting, those may not even be the final graphics we use.

Who made those graphics Geovani?

TESTRETIS 04-05-2007 08:59 AM

Looks like Doragon Koden a bit..

Geovanie Legend 04-05-2007 05:03 PM

No it looks like nothing, except Darkmoon.
Sorry but we are not trying to copy anyone or anything else.
And the graphics so far have been done by GateSupreme and Suruku.

haunter 04-05-2007 05:43 PM

I love the carnival!

Chandler 04-05-2007 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gambet (Post 1296982)
you won't be finding any professional scripters :p

Speak for yourself? rotfl

Gambet 04-05-2007 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chandler (Post 1297132)
Speak for yourself? rotfl

Do you get paid for scripting on Graal?

Exactly. Nobody except Stefan is a professional scripter in this game. You may find people that script professionally, but you won't find professional scripters.

This shouldn't have even been taken this far, just shut up about it and let the hiring thread continue.

Geovanie Legend 04-05-2007 06:59 PM

I actually had someone ask me (before i made this post) if i would pay them to work on my server, lol.
I'm sorry but the only way i'm going to pay anyone is if i get paid to run the server, and we all know that won't be happening on Graal, hahaha.

Haunter, what does this post have to do with a carnival??

haunter 04-05-2007 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geovanie Legend (Post 1297143)
Haunter, what does this post have to do with a carnival??

I take it you've never played World of Warcraft before.

Moonite 04-05-2007 07:15 PM

the Crafting system sounds great

Geovanie Legend 04-05-2007 08:33 PM

Yes I have played WoW before, but that doesn't explain what a carnival has to do with anything?

And thank you Moonite.

EDIT
Unbelievable, i just realized what your getting at, i looked it up and realized your talking about the Darkmoon Faire, i had forgotten all about that... wonder if i should change the server name or not, grrr.

Well this also kind of kills an idea i had for release day, which was a fair/carnival that was only around for a short time... well this is just great, I mean I really don't want people to think i stole the name or anything else from another game, but then again anymore it's almost impossible to make a game without some aspect of it being like another game, lol.