Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Wiki Administration Team (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=209)
-   -   MiniOne's Application (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84596)

MiniOne 03-09-2009 10:39 AM

MiniOne's Application

1. What is your Graal account name?
My account name is MiniOne.
2. Do you have gold?
Yes I do have gold.
3. What is your past experience? (Please post only relevant experience such as creation of news, and updates on graal.net)
I don't have any experience besides just posting updates in my spare time on the graal forums.
4. What would you like to do if given the position?
I'd do weekly updates on servers. (Note that I do play most servers and have a insight on most of them)
5. Why should you be given the position over the other applicants?
I'm active on forums. I'd be able to ask admins for the correct information if needed. I also have a good knowledge of the graal engine, scripting and can supply information about almost any graal related matter. Also I do not allow others to cloud my judgment, all posts I make are based on what I believe and not on what others may say.

If its possible I'd just like to edit the pages for Gold servers :) Since I have the most insight on GK and Zone but if needed I can also do Zodiac, Era and any player world.

Deas_Voice 03-09-2009 06:32 PM

dude, as a WAT(Wiki Administration Team) u need to edit what other people add, add stuffs yourself, not only script, and playerworlds.

Matt 03-09-2009 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deas_Voice (Post 1472628)
not only script, and playerworlds.

Not sure exactly what you are meaning by that, but anyway. Sorry to say, but i think MiniOne has a poor understanding of the position he's applying for here.

Pimmeh 03-10-2009 03:00 AM

Haha, I'd name myself The Wiki Administration Team.
We'd be TWATs XD

MiniOne 03-10-2009 07:15 AM

I thought the Wiki team just edits information and adds information onto the graal wiki site so it's correct and I do already add :) I add to the zone one only though.

cyan3 03-10-2009 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiniOne (Post 1472868)
I thought the Wiki team just edits information and adds information onto the graal wiki site so it's correct and I do already add :) I add to the zone one only though.

Thats funny because you only have 10 contributions which were posted yesterday.

MiniOne 03-10-2009 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyan3 (Post 1472893)
Thats funny because you only have 10 contributions which were posted yesterday.

xD mostly because I had no idea what it was till yesterday :)
I probably wouldn't be any good on it, besides for Zone, GK, Zodiac and Era since those are my main servers but all I really want to do is edit for the Zone page :D

Dan 03-10-2009 01:55 PM

MiniOne for WAT? You should go through all of the posts you have only made on these forums. They are full of negativity.

MiniOne 03-11-2009 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dan (Post 1472915)
MiniOne for WAT? You should go through all of the posts you have only made on these forums. They are full of negativity.

Not really, my posts are mainly ideas though some are negative towards people :) but they state the truth most of the time.
:( You never answered me if you wanted me to help you script :( If you told me your answer I could have tried to learn G2.

Clockwork 03-11-2009 08:12 AM