Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Your opinion (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=195)
-   -   Gold Servers. (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76646)

dude2020 09-05-2007 02:51 AM

Gold Servers.

Graal online has devasted its two supposed money making gold servers. They have taken what little the trials had left after there tags were taken which amounted for a large majority of a drop in the zone population. The GK population just barely managed through with a slightly lower plaercount than zone. Graal kingdoms was "on the bandwagon" for a new trial system because they found trials to be "annoying" yet now with the limitations currently on trials so they suggested the current system with observer mode. I don't believe the staff knew what happened when they impleneted this system. Not only was it glitchy but it "killed" both servers. I sugest that they implement the oldest system which just had trials with tags. Quite possible trial the old system with trials having 80 hp + tags and possibly listen to some of the wiser members of the forums such as gerami (crono) and possibly reimplement the trial island on graal kingdoms if you do this you will have success.

From Supernanny and John.

pooper200000 09-06-2007 01:33 AM

John edited this a bit. I said might have success not will but I guess that leaves a more posotive note. Anyway does anyone dare reply to this thread and state their opinions? [/CHALLENGE]

dude2020 09-06-2007 02:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pooper200000 (Post 1346034)
John edited this a bit. I said might have success not will but I guess that leaves a more posotive note. Anyway does anyone dare reply to this thread and state their opinions? [/CHALLENGE]

I didn't edit it. Well besides spelling errors.

PrinceOfKenshin 09-06-2007 04:05 AM

I do agree. I understand paying for gold but im not paying to play just two servers. Stefan and the global team should help promising playerworlds finish so that there are a few more gold servers. Because really paying for just GK and Zone is a waste.
As for trials maybe we could go back the way they were but you can only play on zone or GK two hours each (per day) and like a month of classic server. And seeing how we have the pc protect you could limit the number of trials a person makes.

Horrified 09-06-2007 04:27 AM

You don't pay for gold. You pay for a seperate subscription for each.

It's not "gold" anymore. you buy a single subscription for zone or kingdoms, or both.

Ravenblade1979 09-06-2007 04:54 AM

I paid for both horrified but yes now its seperate UNLESS you pick up the package deal that includes all for $48 usd.

Look at the packages next time.

Darlene159 09-06-2007 05:01 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Horrified (Post 1346065)
You don't pay for gold. You pay for a seperate subscription for each.

It's not "gold" anymore. you buy a single subscription for zone or kingdoms, or both.

:confused:
They only added the option to buy them seperately so people who only played one or the other didn't have to pay for both, but you can still pay for both.

Tracker180 09-06-2007 06:09 AM

Agreed

dude2020 09-06-2007 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Horrified (Post 1346065)

It's still called gold. After all they do have the word "gold" in it. >.>

Ravenblade1979 09-06-2007 04:22 PM

You have to remember dude2020 some people don't think sometimes.

pooper200000 09-07-2007 03:44 AM

unless im totally misunderstood what I said which I doubt I wasn't talking about the subscriptions I don't agree with that. I was talking about the lack of updates/players on the gold servers as compared to teh classic servers. When zone had trials with tags they had 200's I played back then for a bit on a different account. Now they have a combined 20 players as compared to unholy/zodiac/era having between 80-140 each. Shouldn't the "gold" servers hold the most attractions and players. I was suggesting that they add this to bring back players because right now the gold servers aren't even gold worthy. All they have is better gfx with no players. I guess I was suggesting more content for gk and zone and new methods of dealing with trials to allow for more upgrades and more players since the gold servers should be the main money bringers but they aren't really at the moment. Without trials both servers are pretty boring. Zone no one left to kill since all the p2p's are friends. GK because of no content? let raven tell you what the problem is I don't play gk well enough to make an informed decision.

theHAWKER 09-07-2007 04:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darlene159 (Post 1346071)
:confused:
They only added the option to buy them seperately so people who only played one or the other didn't have to pay for both, but you can still pay for both.

with the gold subscription, can u also work on non hosted player worlds?

Googi 09-07-2007 05:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theHAWKER (Post 1346237)
with the gold subscription, can u also work on non hosted player worlds?

Playerworlds is also a type of gold subscription now so...

Rescate 09-07-2007 05:51 AM

Okay personally i think the gold worlds are in lack for gk i dont know i only played it for like a month but for zone i been playing for a long time and the observer mode thing just kills you Personally I think to get zone back on track is first remove observer mode, second unlock more classes to trials, And Have a cool kick But new planet :O!