Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Graal Kingdoms (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Official Max Out Thread: (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134268680)

Conqueror 09-01-2013 01:51 AM

Official Max Out Thread:

http://i44.tinypic.com/kd9vrl.png

Finally did it-- ultra nerd style. Time to join Chaos and John in da sky.

http://starwarsanon.files.wordpress....eal-anakin.jpg

Announce it here when you've officially maxed out your character on Graal Kingdoms!

Current List:

1. Chaos (ChaosOrc)
2. John (Obs311)
3. Conq (Conqueror)

Loriel 09-01-2013 01:58 AM

jesus christ

Fulg0reSama 09-01-2013 02:02 AM

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...Fv0qPucCsZV4ig

Stephen 09-01-2013 04:01 AM

Show offs! :(

kia345 09-01-2013 04:42 AM

hey conq

destiny

xXKajalXx 09-01-2013 09:20 AM

I guess you are asking yourself at this point what to do now...
--> "/restart" and again, gogogo.

Nah man, congrats. Very nice

Tashkin 09-01-2013 10:41 AM

Congratz Conq I quit trying after the rollback happened from the hard drive failures. Lost to much experience. :(

Crono 09-01-2013 10:58 AM

announce it here when you have a spar rating above 1700 LOL

BigBear3 09-01-2013 11:41 AM

I was ahead of you at one point. I'd still mess you up homie. Come at me

grats tho

StormYs 09-01-2013 05:36 PM

Dayuumm.. :|

Supaman771 09-01-2013 08:27 PM

http://oi39.tinypic.com/258a135.jpg

I find nothing more than this would matter in any way. If you can prove otherwise (you can't), I'll bother to max it.

Until then, my stats are still better than yours, so step it up Conq. :D

cbk1994 09-01-2013 10:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I reached this point a while ago (a year? can't remember) and then decided I didn't care enough to finish agility even though it's one of the easiest :(.

Attachment 55484

smokeraider 09-02-2013 10:45 AM

ill be taking it easy on leveling, that way i still think i earn something, rather then just being there for drops.

seanthien 09-02-2013 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supaman771 (Post 1722176)
http://oi39.tinypic.com/258a135.jpg

I find nothing more than this would matter in any way. If you can prove otherwise (you can't), I'll bother to max it.

Until then, my stats are still better than yours, so step it up Conq. :D

brobro

Magic is pretty nice in core..despite the massive increase in cost.

Personality..Well, who doesn't want to be a charming young fella?

Wisdom = extra grace!

Supaman771 09-03-2013 03:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seanthien (Post 1722219)
Magic is pretty nice in core..despite the massive increase in cost.

Personality..Well, who doesn't want to be a charming young fella?

Wisdom = extra grace!

Mana Crystals give a static amount of SP.
Spell damage doesn't increase. (cept icestorm? i think)
Mana costs increase.
The 2sp/level is hardly enough to account for the rise in cost (2sp isn't enough to cast any spell, so if you gain +1 sp cost for +2 total sp... why?)

Leveling magic is negative all around short of leveling your own Agility (which is a useless skill) and wall durations... which in non-pve situations they would normally be dis-spelled in a fraction of their lifetime anyway.

Lol@Personality.

20~ grace I'm missing isn't really worth it. Especially given my lack of god-spells. For a Bile player spamming Many Wounds.. sure okay maybe. But you could just stack Pow and even get double your base grace in a matter of moments with a rapture on your Altar. (Again, my Altar is the closest.. personally, not worth+)

seanthien 09-03-2013 06:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supaman771 (Post 1722239)
Mana Crystals give a static amount of SP.
Spell damage doesn't increase. (cept icestorm? i think)
Mana costs increase.
The 2sp/level is hardly enough to account for the rise in cost (2sp isn't enough to cast any spell, so if you gain +1 sp cost for +2 total sp... why?)

Leveling magic is negative all around short of leveling your own Agility (which is a useless skill) and wall durations... which in non-pve situations they would normally be dis-spelled in a fraction of their lifetime anyway.

Lol@Personality.

20~ grace I'm missing isn't really worth it. Especially given my lack of god-spells. For a Bile player spamming Many Wounds.. sure okay maybe. But you could just stack Pow and even get double your base grace in a matter of moments with a rapture on your Altar. (Again, my Altar is the closest.. personally, not worth+)

You're forgetting directors my boy rogue! They're pretty important in core, no? ;)

Doesn't damage go up with wisdom levels too? I'm not sure..I feel like it does. I'm pretty sure grace cost goes up with levels..

Conqueror 09-03-2013 03:02 PM

Thanks all :D

And it's a good idea to max wisdom for the sake of higher "protection from" resists, when you're fighting in core. Because you can't read 107 protection scrolls in core obviously.

But yeah that's pretty much it. And a few more AC from your deity's holy possession.

BigBear3 09-03-2013 11:34 PM

ac/wc are dead stats with no purpose. they should be removed and replaced with a better hit system

NicoX 09-03-2013 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBear3 (Post 1722279)
ac/wc are dead stats with no purpose. they should be removed and replaced with a better hit system

Explain "dead stats"

seanthien 09-04-2013 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBear3 (Post 1722279)

They're not a dead stat. If you have 90 ac, in b-mode, even with max wc there's still a chance of their armor blocking your attack. In spar it lowers damage by a lot.

WC is kind of just there. It's not really important for experienced players now that leveling is easier, but newer players still have trouble.

AC is killer important.

I wouldn't mind a better hit system..given something logical and better was made.

Stephen 09-04-2013 03:22 PM

AC/WC has become irrelevant because of the abundance of EAs and weapon blessings.

Cubical 09-04-2013 03:51 PM

AC/WC shouldn't negate 100% of damage maybe like 40-60% at max ac and wc should effect critical rate or make the average hit more constant and less random.

Stephen 09-04-2013 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cubical (Post 1722296)
AC/WC shouldn't negate 100% of damage maybe like 40-60% at max ac and wc should effect critical rate or make the average hit more constant and less random.

I feel that WC should improve critical damage, critical odds, and weapon speed while AC decreases the odds of critical (higher your AC, less likely a critical is performed against you) and slightly buff your healing speed.

BigBear3 09-04-2013 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen (Post 1722295)
AC/WC has become irrelevant because of the abundance of EAs and weapon blessings.

and also that everyone has enough phys to pierce anyones armor

seanthien 09-04-2013 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen (Post 1722295)

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBear3 (Post 1722298)
and also that everyone has enough phys to pierce anyones armor

Way to ignore my points :rolleyes:

Enchant armor scrolls are not in abundant. Newer players need AC, and even end-game gear players don't have fully enchanted equips.

Stephen 09-04-2013 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seanthien (Post 1722300)
Way to ignore my points :rolleyes:

Enchant armor scrolls are not in abundant. Newer players need AC, and even end-game gear players don't have fully enchanted equips.

I'm not sure when you started playing, but there was a period when +3 or +4 armour was something to brag about.

I'm not sure what changed exactly but suddenly EAs were very accessible, people had high physical levels, and +12 was no longer something to brag about but instead something that was expected.

That's why our AC/WC system which is programmatically capped at 120 in either direction is no longer relevant.

Felix_Xenophobe 09-04-2013 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen (Post 1722301)
I'm not sure when you started playing, but there was a period when +3 or +4 armour was something to brag about.

I'm not sure what changed exactly but suddenly EAs were very accessible, people had high physical levels, and +12 was no longer something to brag about but instead something that was expected.

That's why our AC/WC system which is programmatically capped at 120 in either direction is no longer relevant.

that's like 8 years ago m8

what changed was that people found out how to dopv and suddenly tons of plat was being spent on spawning scrolls.

seanthien 09-04-2013 08:33 PM

Quote:

Right because comparing it to how it was instead of correlating with how it effects the game as of right now is the right thing to do.

I could care less what it use to do, I know what it does now.

NicoX 09-04-2013 08:54 PM

Ok stop going off-topic now.
Thanks.

Stephen 09-04-2013 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seanthien (Post 1722304)
Right because comparing it to how it was instead of correlating with how it effects the game as of right now is the right thing to do.

How it "was" is how the system was intended to work. Because this is such a vital part of the game, the original intent needs to be considered. If you want to discuss revisions which are off topic then perhaps it would be more appropriate to make a thread for that?

Draenin 07-29-2014 08:33 AM

1 Attachment(s)
What up.

Not totally maxed out in experience, but close enough. :p

Packratia 07-29-2014 01:35 PM

All maxed out here at #7 :D

shrimps 07-29-2014 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tashkin (Post 1722166)
Congratz Conq I quit trying after the rollback happened from the hard drive failures. Lost to much experience. :(

Yeah that was what made me quit too, lost everything +items, was retarted.

Quote:

It happened when 107 mental was discovered from DoV, then that bug with disarming traps, or stealing arrows over and over. :( The gameplay sort of went down hill from there.

Draenin 07-29-2014 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shrimps (Post 1729199)
The gameplay sort of went down hill from there.

You have a pretty terrible definition of 'downhill.'

Conqueror 07-29-2014 05:48 PM

Congrats Draenin and Mez :D

scriptless 07-30-2014 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shrimps (Post 1729199)
It happened when 107 mental was discovered from DoV, then that bug with disarming traps, or stealing arrows over and over. :( The gameplay sort of went down hill from there.

I noticed a severe change in gameplay after that too. Someone hit's 110 everyone just ignores leveling and starts grinding DES.. then it turns into who can be the richest, then it just turned into a sort of TCG without the cards with idle @ bomboria. Any other server would have done a reset. And lets face it we can cry all we want about resets and we wont play again if it happens. It used to happen on Era more than pancakes at ihop yet there still doing better than us o_o

shrimps 07-30-2014 01:44 AM

There's no point in even resetting GK until certain things are changed, and there's mid-end game content. It's all grind on one specific thing until 107 because there's in no in between monsters to gain experience. It was brutal maps for years, which was a horrible way to level. Then you had every year when holidays would come around, mainly the Easter Egg Dungeon or Pumpkins on Halloween if I remember. Now we have the Christmas dungeon which stayed and I guess it's permanent content now, but that still feels like a holiday event that never got removed, and is just an instant level 107 on skills.

scriptless 07-30-2014 01:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shrimps (Post 1729213)
There's no point in even resetting GK until certain things are changed, and there's mid-end game content. It's all grind on one specific thing until 107 because there's in no in between monsters to gain experience. It was brutal maps for years, which was a horrible way to level. Then you had every year when holidays would come around, mainly the Easter Egg Dungeon or Pumpkins on Halloween if I remember. Now we have the Christmas dungeon which stayed and I guess it's permanent content now, but that still feels like a holiday event that never got removed, and is just an instant level 107 on skills.

Yay level even faster so its not a grind to max out.. !! what a great idea x-x that would ruin the server 100% since it primarily is focused around 2 types of grinds... grind for levels or grind for items. I agree even questing would be "grinding" but at least you wouldnt be grinding to be able to fight people you could otherwise not do.. at least you would be left with the hmm whats next then getting to see. How about we cut the grind allt ogether and just start new accounts maxed out from the start (you know kinda like classic style servers like npulse did when u logged on and got everything).. *sarcastic* (even tho they did that then died)

NicoX 07-30-2014 03:18 AM

Could we stay on topic? Thank you.