Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Graal Main Forum (English) (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   My account status (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134270258)

[email protected] 04-15-2016 02:33 PM

My account status

My account (Graal778424 / MattXx) has been banned for about 3 months for no reason and my IP is still being blocked by graal. I think I may have been banned for using a vpn but still that is no reason for me and my brother (Graal758536 / gokussj5) to be banned from the game and have our IP blocked. Please unban my account and my brother's account we have done nothing wrong. Also can you unblock my IP cause I can't even open the game without the screen going full black.

PlanetOscar 04-15-2016 05:53 PM

support.toonslab.com or e-mail staff :)

[email protected] 04-15-2016 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PlanetOscar (Post 1738641)
support.toonslab.com or e-mail staff :)

I have tried submitting several tickets to support.toonslab but their website was down for a good 2 weeks and they only accept tickets about the iOS games. I've tried emailing several people (Unixmad, Carlito, Sinkler) and all of them either don't check my emails or I'm getting messages back instantly saying that the email is disconnected. I've been banned for 3 months lol I've tried everything. This is the only way id know at least if a staff checks these types of things.

PlanetOscar 04-16-2016 04:22 AM

These forums are very dead, and I doubt staff checks it often. However, Carlito does hop in once in a while, maybe you can catch him then. Until then, I suggest you keep sending a horde of e-mails to the higher staff. :)

ffcmike 04-16-2016 08:08 AM

Although the forums are pretty dead and have been for a long time, you're unlikely to get a meaningful response here as any thread which discusses bans will almost always be deleted.

PC Graal is a free-for-all, or a ship without a captain. It's actually gotten to the point where player(s) are mysteriously having their account password and email changed, and the so-called PWA Administrator is replying with "I am not accounts admin". If I was PWA Administrator I'd be pretty concerned about the fact that several accounts have mysteriously had their credentials changed, especially in light of recent events.

[email protected] 04-16-2016 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ffcmike (Post 1738645)
Although the forums are pretty dead and have been for a long time, you're unlikely to get a meaningful response here as any thread which discusses bans will inevitably be deleted.

PC Graal is a free-for-all, or a ship without a captain. It's actually gotten to the point where player(s) are mysteriously having their account password and email changed, and the so-called PWA Administrator is replying with "I am not accounts admin". If I was PWA Administrator I'd be pretty concerned about the fact that several accounts have mysteriously had their credentials changed, especially in light of recent events.

For some reason my account's password and my brother's password was changed instantly then both of our accounts were globally banned from the game.

Darlene159 04-16-2016 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by [email protected] (Post 1738646)
For some reason my account's password and my brother's password was changed instantly then both of our accounts were globally banned from the game.

It sounds to me like your accounts may have been stolen, if the passwords were changed without your knowledge. You should get the passwords changed, and possibly your email accounts also.

Crono 04-16-2016 01:53 PM

>make support ticket on toonslab support regarding hijacked accounts
>get account hijacked when toonslab support is hacked

vicious cycle :(

Sinkler 04-16-2016 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by [email protected] (Post 1738642)
I have tried submitting several tickets to support.toonslab but their website was down for a good 2 weeks and they only accept tickets about the iOS games. I've tried emailing several people (Unixmad, Carlito, Sinkler) and all of them either don't check my emails or I'm getting messages back instantly saying that the email is disconnected. I've been banned for 3 months lol I've tried everything. This is the only way id know at least if a staff checks these types of things.

I am not a PWA anymore. That is Carlito's job.

[email protected] 04-16-2016 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darlene159 (Post 1738647)
It sounds to me like your accounts may have been stolen, if the passwords were changed without your knowledge. You should get the passwords changed, and possibly your email accounts also.

This is not the case because when I reset my password and log in it says that my account has been globally banned, when I try to open graal from my hope network then the game goes to a completely black screen. My IP is being blocked from the game and my account (and my brothers, gokussj5) have been globally banned for no reason.

[email protected] 04-16-2016 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crono (Post 1738650)

It wasn't hijacked I think someone might have been trying to get in and they banned my account and my brother's account.

Spiker 04-16-2016 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darlene159 (Post 1738647)

This doesn't change the fact that his IP is BANNED, like he said in his first message. Why is it just not happening that somebody is trying to help him get his account back? The support on this game is trash, and it always has been.

I'm not trying to bash anybody, but somebody needs to take over and figure out how to make this game easier to fix issues. This is ridiculous, the main coder left and now literally nobody cares about this game. If things aren't going to get better, SOMETHING has to change.

I love this game, but it's definitely a love/hate relationship.

[email protected] 04-16-2016 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spiker (Post 1738655)
This doesn't change the fact that his IP is BANNED, like he said in his first message. Why is it just not happening that somebody is trying to help him get his account back? The support on this game is trash, and it always has been.

I'm not trying to bash anybody, but somebody needs to take over and figure out how to make this game easier to fix issues. This is ridiculous, the main coder left and now literally nobody cares about this game. If things aren't going to get better, SOMETHING has to change.

I love this game, but it's definitely a love/hate relationship.

Someone had to say it.

Urahara112 04-17-2016 10:08 PM

It gets to the point where if they are going to let it die slowly, why not be kind and make it a quick painless kill

ff7chocoboknight2 04-18-2016 02:03 AM

I have to use this account because my main account (ff7chocoboknight) and an account I haven't used since 2004 (battle_master332) have had the passwords and e-mails changed. Neither of the e-mails had password requests sent to them, and one of the e-mails had to be reactivated to even check it because it was so inactive.

I contacted Carlito and he told me that he would look into it. When he stopped replying to me and I asked if he was able to help me, he replies: "I'm not accounts administrator and you know that."

Looks like I'm not getting my accounts back.

PlanetOscar 04-18-2016 02:38 AM

Carlito does have a point, he isn't account administrator :P

ffcmike 04-18-2016 04:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PlanetOscar (Post 1738663)
Carlito does have a point, he isn't account administrator :P

Should the PWA Administrator not be concerned by the fact that some accounts have had their password and email changed for no apparent reason?

On a similar note I discovered an exploit that could cause chaos if knowledge of it got in to the wrong hands. Carlito was hesitant to put this to the test at first, and his initial response to seeing it work was "it's probably because Classic is an old server".

After showing this work on Testbed, I later found a similar exploit with potentially even worse consequences for Graal (globally), but he had neglected to put it to the test after 2 acknowledged offers. With many staff accounts being compromised in the last few months resolving this should be seen as a matter of urgency.

I've stood by and kept quiet about certain things for a while, but I have to say that Graal is sorely lacking leadership.

MysticalDragon 04-18-2016 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by [email protected] (Post 1738639)
My account (Graal778424 / MattXx) has been banned for about 3 months for no reason and my IP is still being blocked by graal. I think I may have been banned for using a vpn but still that is no reason for me and my brother (Graal758536 / gokussj5) to be banned from the game and have our IP blocked. Please unban my account and my brother's account we have done nothing wrong. Also can you unblock my IP cause I can't even open the game without the screen going full black.

If you sent me a email I would of replied shortly. If so send it again and I can get it to someone that can help you since I don't deal with anything accounts related.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crono (Post 1738650)

Accounts was never hacked on the support center. Only thing that was leaked was your registered email you put in and the account name. Your graal password was not linked to toonslab.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ff7chocoboknight2 (Post 1738661)
I have to use this account because my main account (ff7chocoboknight) and an account I haven't used since 2004 (battle_master332) have had the passwords and e-mails changed. Neither of the e-mails had password requests sent to them, and one of the e-mails had to be reactivated to even check it because it was so inactive.

I contacted Carlito and he told me that he would look into it. When he stopped replying to me and I asked if he was able to help me, he replies: "I'm not accounts administratyor and you know that."

Looks like I'm not getting my accounts back.

I didn't mean I wasn't going to help you, since I don't do this stuff directly it takes time.

ff7chocoboknight2 04-18-2016 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MysticalDragon (Post 1738670)
I didn't mean I wasn't going to help you, since I don't do this stuff directly it takes time.

My apologizes then. Please do your best to recover my accounts.

Spiker 04-18-2016 11:55 PM

Quote:

Accounts was never hacked on the support center. Only thing that was leaked was your registered email you put in and the account name. Your graal password was not linked to toonslab.

Actually, the support center WAS hacked back in 2006? Maybe later. There were a few people I knew that had their account passwords decrypted and was hacked to be reset. I know the passwords were encrypted.

MysticalDragon 04-19-2016 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spiker (Post 1738676)
Actually, the support center WAS hacked back in 2006? Maybe later. There were a few people I knew that had their account passwords decrypted and was hacked to be reset. I know the passwords were encrypted.

And you are correct, the previous support center used your graal credentials to log in. The newerish support center did not.

ffcmike 04-19-2016 01:00 PM

I never had the leak but I recall the previous Support Center either storing passwords as plain text or being easy to decrypt.

It didn't use your Graal credentials either,otherwise how would've people who'd lost their Graal password been able to use it? It was more a phishing issue than anything else.

MysticalDragon 04-19-2016 01:41 PM

Thor you have know idea what your talking about. I don't get why you continuously poke at certain subjects, we get it you want attention. However the previous setup was linked to your forums account, in game account, wiki and support. When the old support center got hacked. It gave them access to all above so the method was changed. Your in game account, your wiki account and forums account are one of the same, while your support account uses there own credential system. I'm not argueing with you regarding the plain text arguement as that could be true.

ffcmike 04-19-2016 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MysticalDragon (Post 1738681)
I don't get why you continuously poke at certain subjects

It happens to be the first time I've spoken on this subject, but now you mention it this is a subject which keeps re-arising for some reason.

Quote:

we get it you want attention.

A very poor attempt to stifle some valid argument. You should know better.

Quote:

However the previous setup was linked to your forums account, in game account, wiki and support. When the old support center got hacked. It gave them access to all above so the method was changed. Your in game account and your wiki account are one of the same, while the forums and support use there own credential system.

How would players who lost access to their Graal account access the support center then?

Quote:

while the forums and support use there own credential system.

Incorrect. It was only 14 months ago where someone gained access to an ex staff member's forum account due to the forums being synchronised with the accounts database. Do you not remember? It would explain a lot.

Quote:

Thor you have know idea what your talking about.

:rolleyes:

[email protected] 04-19-2016 03:57 PM

Quote:

If you sent me a email I would of replied shortly. If so send it again and I can get it to someone that can help you since I don't deal with anything accounts related.

I promise you my sir, I have sent you 12 emails in the span of 2 weeks and all of them I have gotten nothing from you. I will try to send you another email.

MysticalDragon 04-19-2016 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ffcmike (Post 1738682)
It happens to be the first time I've spoken on this subject, but now you mention it this is a subject which keeps re-arising for some reason.

A very poor attempt to stifle some valid argument. You should know better.

How would players who lost access to their Graal account access the support center then?

Incorrect. It was only 14 months ago where someone gained access to an ex staff member's forum account due to the forums being synchronised with the accounts database. Do you not remember? It would explain a lot.

:rolleyes:

I tried to edit my post, wiki, forums and player account use the same credentials.

Sinkler 04-20-2016 02:36 AM

Quote:

When did the PWA stop helping people in recovering accounts? If they have, I feel like people should know who to contact directly if not you.

Cubes 04-22-2016 06:16 PM

since the players are such a small part of games there is really no need to support them

-Ching 04-22-2016 07:57 PM

this is what happens to graal when unixmad is left in charge

i still love u stefan

[email protected] 04-24-2016 09:36 PM

I'm still banned but I have sent an Email to Carlito and Xor. But it seems no progress has been made.

PlanetOscar 04-25-2016 01:29 PM

Give it time, they're very busy managing their respective servers. Or maybe, you could actually be banned for a legit reason. I guess the truth will remain hidden until you get an answer that has been deemed appropriate for your complex case... :cry:

-- THIS IS A JOKE --

PlanetOscar 04-25-2016 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -Ching (Post 1738724)
this is what happens to graal when unixmad is left in charge

i still love u stefan

:fro:

[email protected] 04-30-2016 09:15 PM

So who is the Account Administrator and where can I contact them because its been like 3 weeks and nothing has even happened. I just really need our accounts unbanned and our ip unblocked from the game.

Spiker 05-01-2016 04:30 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by [email protected] (Post 1738853)
So who is the Account Administrator and where can I contact them because its been like 3 weeks and nothing has even happened. I just really need our accounts unbanned and our ip unblocked from the game.

Another job well done by MysticalDragon. Can we all get a round of applause?

Crono 05-01-2016 05:47 AM

Quote:

Feel bad for you, but there's very little support for PC. :(

ffcmike 05-01-2016 06:04 AM

Quote:

If Carlito is correct in this not being his jurisdiction, that leaves only Unixmad and Xor. Unixmad is said to have been on vacation for the last few weeks, and Xor's global role has never really been clarified.

I'm surprised that after all these years Account Support hasn't been un-merged from PWA. When there are so few trustworthy people around after such lengthy decline, it would be less demanding to compartmentalise these responsibilities. This surprise however is based off the assumption that PC Graal is not abandonware, which isn't a safe assumption to make.

Sinkler 05-01-2016 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ffcmike (Post 1738860)
If Carlito is correct in this not being his jurisdiction, that leaves only Unixmad and Xor. Unixmad is said to have been on vacation for the last few weeks, and Xor's global role has never really been clarified.

I'm surprised that after all these years Account Support hasn't been un-merged from PWA. When there are so few trustworthy people around after such lengthy decline, it would be less demanding to compartmentalise these responsibilities. This surprise however is based off the assumption that PC Graal is not abandonware, which isn't a safe assumption to make.

I hate to be -that- guy, but when I was leading the PWA, hell even before, with Bell and Tig, it was very quick and easy to verify account ownership and returned accounts within minutes. I do not know when accounts were out of the jurisdiction of PWA and/or when the PWA stopped supporting account services.

This should be clarified.

[email protected] 05-02-2016 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sinkler (Post 1738865)
I hate to be -that- guy, but when I was leading the PWA, hell even before, with Bell and Tig, it was very quick and easy to verify account ownership and returned accounts within minutes. I do not know when accounts were out of the jurisdiction of PWA and/or when the PWA stopped supporting account services.

This should be clarified.

I'm not going to say the server or the account but I was able to get a staff member to transfer some items from an old account to a new one. All I need is my IP to be unblocked and my brothers account to be unbanned. Unless someone could unban my main account.

Urahara112 05-02-2016 05:01 PM

Nothing is clear around here anymore, thus nothing will be clarified. :(

ffcmike 05-02-2016 05:17 PM

I noticed that the "new" support center doesn't cater to PC Graal, or even Delteria which is surprising given that it's on Facebook. Though this could just be a makeshift solution given how the previous support center was compromised.

On a related note the support center also requires you to authenticate with an email that is registered on Graal, which is not helpful for when someone has lost access to an email address.