Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Graal Main Forum (English) (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Who is Graal most Legendary Player? (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38567)

Darlene159 09-26-2002 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by KawaiiSaRiA

I sent him a chrsitmas card, and a blue teddy bear for christmas...When I walked into Zorro's bedroom for the first time, I saw the blue bear I gave him sitting above his computer screen. :)

What happened to Zorro anyway? He just disappeared :(

KawaiiSaRiA 09-26-2002 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Darlene159
What happened to Zorro anyway? He just disappeared :(
He has barely no time on his hands to get online anymore. Let alone play graal. He has a business to run, as I've already experienced. And he is currently working full time at Video Trading Company. I'll tell him to e-mail you sometime. :)

konidias 09-26-2002 11:59 PM

Maybe I can be a legend one day. *looks up at stars with a twinkle in his eyes*

:(

vovavziggy 09-27-2002 12:07 AM

PIRAT!

CheeToS2 09-27-2002 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by konidias

*flicks you in the forehead* :D

Birdbird_0 09-27-2002 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by konidias

*stabs koni with a sponge*

R0b1n-NPC 09-27-2002 12:56 AM

GodSpeed

Milkdude99 09-27-2002 02:48 AM

Maybe some of you might remember this guy from Classic .....

HÊLL§ ßŧtÅrÐ {Leader}(Dark_Legions)

In case you didn't know this was me (Moon God) when I played Classic a few years ago , seems like it was so long ago.:\

Excalibur 09-27-2002 03:25 AM

Dan (the guy who made chaotica)

UrashimaX 09-27-2002 03:27 AM

Ah, nice to see back ;p

I got the game in 1.3x or something on a spanish cd that came with a magazine, I think I still have it aorund here :P

Although I didn't get online then because I was a little kiddo (bleh...) and first got on right before 2001, I played Enigma then, then I bought a p2p. Quit. "Came back" and here I am.

Graal2001.com/Graal Comm. Center have been my start page for 1 year now :D

Bleh, but no one actually wants to read that ;p

i think FAI was a cool guy :D

Ibonic 09-27-2002 03:35 AM

I don't really consider anyone that plays Graal a "legend", but I'm remembering some of the people that I played with.

King Braveheart :D
Darkman
Sir Pickles
Vangel
Archangel
Highlander
Mercury
LinkDragon
Link64
Cobra5.0
KingGreg
Gargos
sniperjoe10
Shadowmage
Kain
aXile
eXile
Da CheeTa :confused:
MrHack

Excalibur 09-27-2002 03:40 AM

well, id consider mercury and darkman legends. shadowmage was annoying... but he was still cool. i can recall highlander, and link64. Cobra and sir pickles.. sir pickles inspired me to make a head that was removed from the game for apparently being grossly stupid. it was a cyclopse pickle.

Mustang1988 09-27-2002 03:43 AM

I've been around for quite a long time, around new years in January in '99. I remember, because my cousin was telling me about it on Christmas. I was just never well known, and I switched names way too much to be a legend. -.-;

Plus, I didn't come on as much as the other people did. Like, an hour or two a day.

Anyway, legends.. hmm.. PACHUKA.. King Clops.. Azrael.. Zol.. Coolnick.. SHOH.. Sue.. erm.. I dunno.

LiL_NightFall 09-27-2002 03:50 AM

Legends? For playing a game like everyone else? Haha yeah right.

Anyway I know the majority of the people in this thread are lying(unless they changed their aliases a couple times) because there is no way that everyone had some sort of relationship with them...on top of the fact that most of the people who played when I did quit at least a year ago or longer.

I'll post my old friends though...even though I'm bound to leave people out by accident.

Sasami

Chronic

NightFall(err... Big NightFall for the retards, I still talk to him on aim and we laugh at the people who claim to be oldbies)

Shaggy

Redflair

AcidTelvelcho(I know I spelled it wrong, but I never could spell it. =P)

Ziro

Geovanie(I got to know him better now though since he doesn't have a server anymore) :)

Bleh there are ALOT more people but I don't feel like taking the extra effort to think back. Not like there here to get mad at me anyway. :(

Milkdude99 09-27-2002 04:01 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Scalper
"legendary" is too loose of a term.

If you mean basically who was the person that almost everyone knew, It was definitely Chimp.

But i can't really see how that applies to anyone in Graal.

It doesn't :\