Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Era Main Forum (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=162)
-   -   /inventory (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134269467)

Fiberwyre_P2P 08-27-2014 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MysticalDragon (Post 1730607)
What ever happened to weight ?

LWs, Super Str pots, items with 0 weight and volume, etc.
Weight sucks anyway.
I'd much rather have an inventory with a limited number of slots (like WoW, or basically every MMO) than a weight or volume system, if there HAS to be some inherent limit to it.

MysticalDragon 08-27-2014 07:11 PM

Well when i say weight, dont remember how era works but you would just get slower not really capping the items you can carry.

Max slots suck in my opinion. Lets say you find a item or is mining and you dont realise your inventory is filling up quick. This RARE MINERAL DROPS , but **** my inventory is full. Time you get back your precious mineral would be gone.

Fiberwyre_P2P 08-27-2014 10:35 PM

That doesn't really happen on Era. There are only 4 different minerals you can get, and none of them are worth more than $50. And you don't get them when mining, only when refining.

But yeah, weight still slows you down, unless you're using a LW potion, which everyone does.

Rave_J 08-27-2014 11:03 PM

MD you still have weight limits but with the potions they have in the grelat shop u can carry as much items u want without affecting your speed. And Tim us miners like to see how much rocks we have on us at all times. Example is: If I mine 2 hours and it says 2k i want to see how close I am to 3k. Right now i have 14k rocks on myself.

Cubical 08-28-2014 09:15 AM

bros you're getting off topic. this is a serious conversation about a serious command on a very serious playerworld.

Godzilla 08-28-2014 05:33 PM

Add more tabs

Tim_Rocks 08-28-2014 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Godzilla (Post 1730638)
Add more tabs

we get it.

bloodykiller 08-28-2014 10:49 PM

FINALLY BACK FROM MY HOLIDAYS!

and i see the ****ing bullshit. the old inventory was way more functional for PKing.
Tim, I understaand that that you're the afk at unstick+look pretty in 2d sort of guy and that the new inventory seems much better for you and your pals, but for the players who actually PK the old inventory was way more functional.

Supaman771 08-28-2014 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bloodykiller (Post 1730644)
and i see the ****ing bullshit. the old inventory was way more functional for PKing.
Tim, I understaand that that you're the afk at unstick+look pretty in 2d sort of guy and that the new inventory seems much better for you and your pals, but for the players who actually PK the old inventory was way more functional.

But it's the same thing.

Fiberwyre_P2P 08-29-2014 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supaman771 (Post 1730648)
But it's the same thing.

I would say it's 90% the same thing.
Still looks ugly :(

Tim_Rocks 08-29-2014 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fiberwyre_P2P (Post 1730651)
I would say it's 90% the same thing.
Still looks ugly :(

Okay? Then do something about it, I don't make graphics nor do I plan to. I'm happy to update the inventory to allow custom skins though.

Working on a good little update, I started with the tabs tonight. I'll be working on a nice way to easily change the width and height of the inventory.

http://i.imgur.com/MqxMieK.png

The tab width decreases as more tabs are added. The unsorted tab will remain on the right side of the inventory.

Scripting question: Anyway to force the selected tab's width to increase without increasing the rest?

Cubical 08-29-2014 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tim_Rocks (Post 1730652)
Scripting question: Anyway to force the selected tab's width to increase without increasing the rest?

Just create two GuiTabCtrl's and use tabWidth to set the size of it. You can control all the other aspects of it to work seamlessly with the other GuiTabCtrl you're using. Another option is just creating an image of the a tab and resize them as needed. The latter is probably more work than it's worth.

bloodykiller 09-13-2014 11:14 AM

the inventory is so glitched, i'm trying to use it and it randomly closes sometimes when i'm walking. plus it's ****ing huge even when i make it mini

the big question is, WHAT WAS WRONG WITH THE OLD INVENTORY?!

shrimps 09-13-2014 11:15 AM

It's not that big with mini mode, if anything it's the same size as the old one in mini mode.

Tim_Rocks 09-13-2014 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bloodykiller (Post 1731053)
the inventory is so glitched, i'm trying to use it and it randomly closes sometimes when i'm walking. plus it's ****ing huge even when i make it mini

the big question is, WHAT WAS WRONG WITH THE OLD INVENTORY?!

You need to be aware what you're trying to do. It sounds like you're fast tapping the inventory thinking you'll have the same type of interactions as the old inventory. In this case it's slightly different. The 'Q' key is now multi-purpose. Meaning it can be toggled open by tapping 'Q'. The window will stay open by doing so, a key indicator you'll notice is the search bar appearing. Just tap 'Q' again and it will hide. To use your inventory as you normally have, you hold 'Q' and release it when you're finished.

As for the size of the inventory, simple open your inventory and click the 'gear' icon in the bottom right. You should see the option 'Mini Mode'.

Hopefully that helps.