Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Guild Life (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Hire an Assistant Global Guild Admin (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66394)

Crono 06-19-2006 08:58 PM

I would support Vulcan 100% if there was a proper tryout.

pooper200000 06-21-2006 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VulcanP2P
How about you elaborate? You seem to just be mad because I wouldn't allow your guild... :whatever:

I think vulcan does a great job but yah he said not to spam his im whne i imed him because he didn't answer me pming and emailing him for a week. I still didn't get an answer. VUlcan does a great job but needs to show more personality hes kinda blah seeeming so thats why he seems mean :) Oh and i do support him for PWA whatever hat is because i would rather have it be the jerk i know rather tahn the jerk i don't know lol :)

Minoc 06-21-2006 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Malinko
Plus, what's the use of having two Global Guilds Administrators?

Ibonic and Vulcan both can approve global guilds.

Shouldn't a Guilds Administrator do a little bit more than that?

Malinko 06-22-2006 05:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Minoc
Shouldn't a Guilds Administrator do a little bit more than that?

Erm, Vulcan does? He does take care of guilds related issue for both global guilds and local guilds on worlds. Hell, Vulcan goes out of path to do other things that other global staff should do.

Minoc 06-22-2006 05:59 AM

Quote:

Erm, Vulcan does? He does take care of guilds related issue for both global guilds and local guilds on worlds.

The guilds are still in a horrible state.

http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...t=62370&page=1

Remlin34 08-18-2006 09:15 PM

Quote:

Plus, what's the use of having two Global Guilds Administrators?

Ibonic and Vulcan both can approve global guilds.

Ibonic and Vulcan both proly have jobs irl. They can't always attend to graal 24/7 like most of you people do. They must have other people be Global Guild Admins incase they aren't always on. Think, what if they got their power shut down for some reason and couldn't get on for a month? What would you do then with no GGAs on?

Vulcan 08-19-2006 02:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Remlin34
Ibonic and Vulcan both proly have jobs irl.

Nope, I'm a loser.

Quote:

They can't always attend to graal 24/7 like most of you people do.

No one is ever on "24/7" not even the people that own the game.

Quote:

They must have other people be Global Guild Admins incase they aren't always on.

Support tickets can be submitted about guild issues and approving guilds would happen when we got online.

Quote:

Think, what if they got their power shut down for some reason and couldn't get on for a month? What would you do then with no GGAs on?

Whenever I am unable to get on Graal, Ibonic is normally able to handle guild issues for me. However, if both of us were unable to do so for extended periods of time Stefan would probably do what he did when Tux left. Approve guilds until he could find a new Guild Admin.

Rufus 08-19-2006 03:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vulcan
Support tickets can be submitted about guild issues and approving guilds would happen when we got online.

I made two support tickets about inappropriate guilds and they got closed with no response and nothing has become of them.

Surely you would want to abide by your own rules?

Vulcan 08-19-2006 03:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rufus
I made two support tickets about inappropriate guilds and they got closed with no response and nothing has become of them.

Both with no response? Wrong.
Ibonic responded to one of them and the other was closed automatically. I was waiting for another admin to comment the ticket in reply to something I commented on the ticket. I'll reopen it.

Matt 08-19-2006 03:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rufus

I highly doubt this was his doing. Dont blame him, hes not the only one with access to support tickets. Someone couldve done that accidentally. x-x

Rufus 08-19-2006 03:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vulcan
Both with no response? Wrong.
Ibonic responded to one of them and the other was closed automatically. I was waiting for another admin to comment the ticket in reply to something I commented on the ticket. I'll reopen it.

Ticket # 2747-4507080010

killerogue 08-19-2006 03:58 AM

Globals I would think wouldn't make an accident that's eomewhat important yes? :O I'm not saying Vulcan is a terrible person or he does a terrible job. But he could use some personality. Sometimes talking to him or you talking and him ignoring you about things is like, "-_-" Vulcan you could at least lie and say you're busy. :( Like when I asked if you think anything could be different on Stone Henge (seeing as how you've been on) no answer -_-. Ask on Graal, "Oh yes. I got your PM. I ignored it." -_- Come on now.

FaLLChiLD 08-19-2006 05:52 AM

Alot of you that are complaining about the fact that he ignores need to realise that when you're upholding a high position...you're bugged an awful lot. You don't want to answer every stupid question/comment thrown at you; It does get to the point that you're straight forward with them whether it's nice or not.

A week really isn't THAT long to wait for your guild to get accepted. A little sooner would be nice but it's not as terrible as people are putting it out to be.

On another note: PWA tryouts would be really cool and probably interesting because of some people who would try to enter. :D

Good luck to Vulcan and whoever might be in mind for running Guilds.

Rapidwolve 08-24-2006 05:07 AM

Yes plz