Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Classic Main Forum (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=175)
-   -   New Manager (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84486)

Bell 03-30-2009 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bell (Post 1479013)
I wasn't in the review.
6. This is not over yet because quite frankly I'm not pleased at all with the end result but not a thing is going to happen differantly until I personally speak to all parties involved.

Once again I flipflopped and I apologize for what its worth. There will be no additional changes made on my part, either from a PWA standpoint or as a staff/player.

The review is over and its results are being left as they are. We will not be doing a 3rd review. I'm sorry if this isn't acceptable but I will no longer be involved in a struggle for power and control. I'm hoping that the staff can be mature enough to work this out to a resolution where players and staff alike can have something good to look forward to in the future.

MysticX2X 03-30-2009 11:05 PM

Makes no sense. We had a poll in which the players did not like dual management, yet PWA think's it's right? Things were already fine the way they were with Storm pumping activity...

So much for customer satisfaction. People wonder why Graal doesn't get new people too often.

maximus_asinus 03-31-2009 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MysticX2X (Post 1479579)
Makes no sense. We had a poll in which the players did not like dual management, yet PWA think's it's right? Things were already fine the way they were with Storm pumping activity...

So much for customer satisfaction. People wonder why Graal doesn't get new people too often.

Nobody knows what will happen, I like how everyone is trying to predict the future. The players of Classic should open a fortune telling business.

weeway 03-31-2009 05:53 AM

Fighting about it like 6 yearolds isent going to solve anything
just stop complaining and get usto it
get on graal and start helping out the management is fine for now
pluse fireing storm may make you happy but the outher manager could end up being th same
just stop your stupid argueing and do something to help this server

xnervNATx 03-31-2009 06:04 AM

lol jade , i was gonna write something but your post made me laugh the way you try to act seriously with all that swear and grammar error

weeway 03-31-2009 06:42 AM

:(

Kill 03-31-2009 11:21 AM

Jade calling people younger than her?!
Laura telling people about grammar?!

What on earth... :confused:

Shadow87 03-31-2009 01:16 PM

I always get a good laugh at jade trying to spell....
This thread is obviously not worth **** anymore because we are not getting a new manager, so yea..

Unpredlctable 03-31-2009 03:00 PM

so i guess it'll be FOUR! MORE! YEARS! until the next review of the goddamn managers of this sorry server like honestly

bell you make me cry

this whole thread bites, you guys all suck

except midi. and you're cool too, PH@NTOM.

xnervNATx 03-31-2009 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kill (Post 1479700)
Jade calling people younger than her?!
Laura telling people about grammar?!

What on earth... :confused:

kill caring about graal

what on earth...:confused:

Darlene159 03-31-2009 03:32 PM

You guys are just arguing for the sake of arguing now.
It's over. Move on...