Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Zodiac Main Forum (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=220)
-   -   Managerial Changes (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134266942)

xXziroXx 08-07-2012 05:43 PM

There's only two reputable Vimes', Chris & Kale, everyone else is a bunch of circle-jerking frauds.

Tenchry_P2P 08-07-2012 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattKan (Post 1701201)
He quit Zodiac when they fired Jerret.

Then they need to tell us what he did to prove that this was necessary.

they haven't told us **** seriously

MattKan 08-07-2012 05:53 PM

You guys should really go on Zodiac and see the opinion of the players and the staff who worked with him.

ffcmike 08-07-2012 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WanDaMan (Post 1701200)
It's interesting how we all assume it's a direct attack against Jerret rather than him having done something wrong.

That in itself speaks volumes regarding the current state of the PWA and their reputation among the community.

I don't believe popular opinion should be accepted as gospel, but the lack of an official explanation certainly doesn't do PWA any favours considering such a decision was already going to be difficult to support.

cbk1994 08-07-2012 05:57 PM

Maybe the PWA should do this more often, I haven't seen this much forum activity in a while.

smirt362 08-07-2012 05:57 PM

What could be on the same level as a "certain someone" having people send him "certain pictures" in exchange for in game items?

Tenchry_P2P 08-07-2012 05:58 PM

certain someone named sinkler favouring a certain someone triple_combo way too certainly much

Crono 08-07-2012 06:06 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by MattKan (Post 1701204)
You guys should really go on Zodiac and see the opinion of the players and the staff who worked with him.

There was even more after the first screenshot, but then it became a PK fest.

WanDaMan 08-07-2012 06:11 PM

Currently Active Users: 203 (31 members and 172 guests)

Not going to be an easy fix.. 203 concerned members regarding the future of Zodiac.

Imperialistic 08-07-2012 06:15 PM

I'm highly upset with this news and it pisses me off even more.

Jerret was doing a mighty fine job the past however many years managing Zodiac and to be quite honest I can't see anyone else who would fit the job. The globals sure did it this time :/

TheDae 08-07-2012 06:15 PM

2 Attachment(s)
More screenshots

lag_PKer 08-07-2012 06:22 PM

Okay
I didn't really like Jerret, and I know he REALLY hated me but IMO he was a great Manager, and probably one of the few I'll ever say that about.

Again Jerret blatantly showed he really disliked me.. But if I brought a bug up to him, or even a video showing how mindlessly overpowered an aspect of a class was, he'd fix it.

You just don't find Managers that aren't biased like that, and I really respected him for it.

Aside from that, the things that have been brought to Zodiac under Jerret's management has been amazing. Don't really want to get into listing things off, as anyone could for awhile, but I just wanted to show a little support.

Also. Globals have intervened in UN's management constantly since they fired Streety.
Streety was Manager for a year, and despite.. issues he did have.. he was UN's last stable Manager, and now it seems like every couple of months, there's a new one, and the server hasn't really gone anywhere, except for 2 on-and-off Developers. Please tread carefully with this, globals.

xAndrewx 08-07-2012 06:28 PM

Hey Gabriel, no one likes you!!! :)

You've just become the worst person on Graal- I hope you're happy. AGT4LIFE

Jiroxys7 08-07-2012 06:30 PM

Jerret has been by far the best manager I've ever known on graal. He has been extremely supportive to the community, GP team, and development team. Not to mention his strong scripting knowledge is incredibly helpful especially at the times when bugs arise that nobody else can figure out. Jerret has been a godsend to Zodiac and I'm with all honesty rather frightened to think who the PWA might consider replacing him with given Graal's extensive past of abusive managers.

lag_PKer 08-07-2012 06:34 PM

Sidenote:
If you talk to any UN staff, they could probably tell you about how Sinkler was constantly being insulted and trolled over RC while he was "Co Manager".

Also I'd like to post a PM I sent on zodiac, as it's already written:

lag_PKer (Tue Aug 07 18:29:54 2012):
lol man x_x Jerret was the best Manager I've ever seen.
He was actually interactive with players on the forums, especially with bugs, and occasionally, with class nerfs and buffs.

I hope Zodiac doesn't get shredded like UN did when PWAs fired Streety.

(Streety wasn't a GREAT Manager, but he was decent.. after that, UN's had a new one like every 3 months)