Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Tech Support (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Graal v4 Bugs - For Stefan/testers (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58740)

Python523 07-25-2005 05:26 AM

Is triggerserver() still broken?

CheeToS2 07-25-2005 05:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Python523
Is triggerserver() still broken?

It is for Graal3d servers, if I remember correctly. Triggerclient was added by request of Ajira; I don't remember the reasoning for not having triggerserver.

HoudiniMan 07-25-2005 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skyld
In PMs, things like "<3" don't work, since Graal 4 parses it as a HTML tag. Perhaps it should detect only HTML tags that are closed with ">"?

Edit 1: Apparently this happens in Graal 2, aswell. Can something be done about it?

It's always been that way, but yes, limiting to known tags would be nice.

Fry 07-25-2005 11:17 PM

After .30 and .31...
- Start v4, connect to the serverlist, join two channels, select the channel you joined first, select the Servers tab, connect to a server, open the serverlist, select the Chat tab, say something without selecting another channel -> It goes to the second channel even though the first one was selected

- What about a dropdown list for the direct connect field that remembers the last 5 servers like in v2?

- v4 is still eating too much CPU time and is too slow in general. For example the GUI (not too bad, but still a bit annoying), and especially lots of showtext() text.

CheeToS2 07-25-2005 11:30 PM

New additions in .31:
- Multiline text control scrolling added

- Added several new stuff to GuiScrollControl

- You can set scrolllinex and scrollliney for controls now
(specifies how much the scroll control is scrolled when you click on the arrows, you need to set it in the subcontrol)

- There is also a showtop() function which is a combination of show(), bringtofront(), and tabfirst()
(tabfirst() is focussing the first edit control)

- Added ctrl.globaltolocalcoord({x,y}) and ctrl.localtoglobalcoord({x,y})
(Converts coordinates for gui controls from screenx/y to x/y in terms of the guictrl)

- showpolys can be used inside controls now with GuiShowImgCtrl

HoudiniMan 07-26-2005 12:18 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Uh... reconnecting seemed to correct the space I stood in, but outside that level everything messed up again...

Updated to .31, now constantly black... server: Exiled Tribes

Resizing the window makes things freaky. Second attachment.

HoudiniMan 07-26-2005 12:22 PM

Feature request: Closing dialogs (such as F5 dialog) with Alt+F4 or escape, or something!

Alt+F4 currently closes the whole client... both Alt+F4 and escape should close a dialog like that.

ChibiChibiLuc 07-26-2005 05:53 PM

Alt+F4 is like an 'emergency' escape. It's usually supposed to close the program instantly.

Python523 07-28-2005 03:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CheeToS2
It is for Graal3d servers, if I remember correctly. Triggerclient was added by request of Ajira; I don't remember the reasoning for not having triggerserver.

Should be added...

HoudiniMan 07-29-2005 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChibiChibiLuc
Alt+F4 is like an 'emergency' escape. It's usually supposed to close the program instantly.

Alt+F4 is a shortcut for "close the window in focus" - i think dialogs stealing focus within the game should be closed before the game itself.

And nice sig (though I am confused by it a little..?) :)

xManiamaNx 08-03-2005 07:34 PM

When doing this: OSL_MLText.setLines(client.temp-rules);
I get access violations until I End Task the client.
Quote:

Access violation at address 02808F90 in module 'GraalEngine.dll'. Read of address 00000038.
Works fine when using _ instead of -.

Maloria Dev, onlinestartlocal.nw/onlinestartlocal2.nw, class: osl

Admins 08-04-2005 01:02 PM

ok will test that. If you use - then it is a subtraction and it will try to add a number/empty array to the multiline control, it shouldn't crash though.

Crono 08-04-2005 02:23 PM

Sometimes when I connect to other servers and try to connect to debug, It won't let me but it lets me connect to every other server.

CheeToS2 08-04-2005 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gerami
Sometimes when I connect to other servers and try to connect to debug, It won't let me but it lets me connect to every other server.

Yes, debug just needs to be updated/restarted.
vv Oh >_<

Admins 08-04-2005 09:10 PM

No, the other servers need to be restarted ;)