Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Your opinion (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=195)
-   -   Gelats (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75342)

xAzerothx 07-14-2007 04:32 AM

It would be fun to hustle some people into losing some gelats.

Cubical 07-14-2007 05:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SayianOozaru (Post 1329621)
this is by far the stupidest **** graals done. they just killed off zone with these "gelats" or whatever the **** there called.

i guess there new moto is "pay me for the game, and then pay me for everything inside the game".

they should keep it to where if you want to take the time and get **** through the game, you can, or if you dont want to waste time and you want to get it, you can just buy it.

seriously, zone just died, and there apparently going to be adding it to other servers.

they killed off zone by giving trials a limited amount of time to play

theHAWKER 07-14-2007 05:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cubical (Post 1329659)
they killed off zone by giving trials a limited amount of time to play

yep, everyone i have convinced to play, have went to zone first, and now its a bad example of graal x.x

dude2020 07-14-2007 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xAzerothx (Post 1329625)
It would be fun to hustle some people into losing some gelats.

Steps to hustle.
1.Keep bugging a player saying they suck in pool.
2.Make him bet 100
3.When its your turn sit there and AFK
4.Enjoy 100 free Grelats.

Deas_Voice 07-16-2007 08:01 PM

Quote:

this is by far the stupidest **** graals done. they just killed off zone with these "gelats" or whatever the **** there called.

i guess there new moto is "pay me for the game, and then pay me for everything inside the game".

they should keep it to where if you want to take the time and get **** through the game, you can, or if you dont want to waste time and you want to get it, you can just buy it.

seriously, zone just died, and there apparently going to be adding it to other servers.

i agree'
zone is dead

blazeingonix 07-19-2007 07:22 AM

Sadly I must agree.

zim5354 07-19-2007 07:47 AM

the zone you played always sucked it was better when it was on classic

Horrified 07-19-2007 06:57 PM

So wait...If you're under 13, your parents need to give you permission, or something of that type. So wait, we're letting underage kids gamble now?!

Oh man, oh man. I wonder what the parents will think :p

MajinDragon 07-19-2007 09:52 PM

Quote:

I agree with this all the way. The gelats system is awful and if they are thinking of using it on other servers (i hope not gk...) those servers will most likely die aswell...

Could you imagine a GK where you can just... buy a RoW anytime? :cry:

ff7chocoboknight 07-21-2007 05:41 AM

Quote:

Yeah, zone is dead....

Angel_Light 07-21-2007 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Horrified (Post 1332511)
So wait...If you're under 13, your parents need to give you permission, or something of that type. So wait, we're letting underage kids gamble now?!

Oh man, oh man. I wonder what the parents will think :p

Your suppose to be 13 or up to play Graal, and why does everyone hate gambling?

Mykel 07-21-2007 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angel_Light (Post 1333066)
Your suppose to be 13 or up to play Graal, and why does everyone hate gambling?

Because it's illegal?

Switch 07-21-2007 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angel_Light (Post 1333066)
Your suppose to be 13 or up to play Graal, other stuffz

When I tried signing up when I was like 9 it said
"Sorry, you may not sign up because you are not 13. Please get your parents to sign you up" or something like that. :D

Angel_Light 07-24-2007 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mykel (Post 1333194)
Because it's illegal?

Not in America. ;] But why is it illegal in places? It is how most multi millionaires become rich. It also quite fun.

cyan3 07-24-2007 02:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angel_Light (Post 1333893)
Not in America. ;] But why is it illegal in places? It is how most multi millionaires become rich. It also quite fun.

And it's also how rich people get poor it can turn both ways.